Just like Allan......sort of

topcabron

Congrats! I love the red piping on the interior :icon_thumleft:

Now, about those red rear bezels :eusa_think:

So a little history lesson on those "Red Bezels"

ONLY cars 91-99 had these...see the little reflective lense in the bottom of the bumper of these cars did NOT meet US DOT requirments for rear view SIZE reflectiveness... AND the tail lamps, one red and one orange did NOT have reflective material in them. Did not show up till the 2001 6.0 cars.

SO Lamborghini just made the tailight bezzel reflective and it met the size requirment.

What I have done to quite a FEW cars, remove the bezzel and replaced it with either CF bezzel, or paint it body color to match.

AND I enjoy making BOTH tailights RED to up-date the car instead of one orange and one red...

EASY FIX and LOOKS so up to date modern car...

That looks awesome, congrats and enjoy it in good health.

I am hoping for a side by side photo!

oh yes!

Its going to be be a little while before I go pick up the car but as soon as the two cars are united, there will be pictures.

Thanks all for the congrats

So a little history lesson on those "Red Bezels"

ONLY cars 91-99 had these...see the little reflective lense in the bottom of the bumper of these cars did NOT meet US DOT requirments for rear view SIZE reflectiveness... AND the tail lamps, one red and one orange did NOT have reflective material in them. Did not show up till the 2001 6.0 cars.

SO Lamborghini just made the tailight bezzel reflective and it met the size requirment.

What I have done to quite a FEW cars, remove the bezzel and replaced it with either CF bezzel, or paint it body color to match.

AND I enjoy making BOTH tailights RED to up-date the car instead of one orange and one red...

EASY FIX and LOOKS so up to date modern car...

That's a great piece of history that I didn't know. :icon_thumleft: Thanks for sharing!

When I saw that car on Roys site, I knew it would not last long. Great car with low miles at a good price.

Congrats on a cool car man !

Yeah, as soon as I saw it I think it took me all of 5 minutes from negotiating to committing.

Looking forward to a non epic road trip to Arizona

Very nice car and nice buy Jason.

Haahaa awesome Jason! Give you another year and you will add a Murcie to the Dark Side Collection!