Automotive confessions

capt_chaos

I really really love the 599

and dare i say it I really don't like the hurican and just canceled my order hopefully the spyder will be better.

and I do think the new cali is bad ass

and honestly if the LFA was cheaper say 200,000 i would buy it in a heart beat

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the LFA. There I said it. Seen two in person with one being black with red interior. Looked sooooo nice. Only thing I hated was the price.

I love the 458 speciale. Best looking V8 Ferrari in a decade.

And I know I'm in the minority but I like the (La)Ferrari much more than the P1 and the 918. Especially in black.

I secretly like the Toyota Supra, and would love to own one with 1300whp+

I can see myself buying a C6 Z0H6 this year, but am worried i will be upset when the new one pulls up next to me...So then do I buy aN 02 Viper GTS or a 996TT instead (But be upset with old tech?), as they wont depreciate? Do I buy a car with 4 seats like an E92 M3 or C63 or E63?

I am CONSTANTLY fighting an internal battle of do i buy an expensive weekend car which I know I can afford and say fukk it I am going to be pissed later on if I dont, or do other things with money that make real sense (paying mortgage off sooner, putting a pool in my house, investing more, more towards 401K, etc.).

Lamborghini is and always will be my favorite car company but I think if given the chance, I'd have an affair with McLaren and the P1.

I HATE Bentley's and everything about them.

Everyone seems to love old BMW's but I really don't like them at all. The only old BMW I like is the E30, but after that I just don't see the hype.

Audi is god and I love all their cars, but the R8 is REALLY overdue for a makeover.

I actually like the non-turbo Porsche's. The Transamera GTS, Transyenne GTS, the Gt3, I like them all!

I hate drift cars and old japanese cars that people use for that crap.

I agree with the statement where I''d take a Plastic mess-06 but would spray paint the windows black so no one could see me.

i HATE the sls, unless it's a black series.

I don't care if I end up being hung like a pimple, I think big "bro trucks" are cool.

F250_2.jpg

I for the longest time thought the F50 had a v10 not a V12.

The car that i lusted after and really got me into cars was the S7 (hence my screen name) only to find out that they where almost completely garbage, but I dont care i still want one.

I am actually more excited about "Atainable" (35-40k used) cars than I am about the uber priced flagship/halo cars.

Im sure there are others i cant recall now

I don't care if I end up being hung like a pimple, I think big "bro trucks" are cool.

post-10148-1392234762.jpg

I loved my Bro-Dozer until it had problems, but had nothing to do with the fact that it was lifted. I'll probably have another one at some point.

I love old cars and love working on cars myself, but despise fixing them myself. I'll glady throw a turbo or SC on a car or pull the heads and do cam work, but do not ask me to fix the cracked radiator unless I'm swapping it for an upgraded part.

My favorite car is a 63 Lincoln Continental Convertible, Suicide door. I will own one, but it will be FAR from stock.

I DESPISE cars that are stock, though I get it. I would not by a Countach any sooner than I would buy a 68 Shelby GT500 because I would feel bad modifying it.

Love Supra's

I actually think GTR's look pretty cool.

I dislike most Ferrari's as they are just too soft looking for my liking.

Hate new porsche in general, the last good porsche was the 993

Love the Hyundai Genesis both the sedan and the coupe.

I LOVE obnoxiously loud cars

I once had a Porsche Boxster, it was a company car for 8 weeks. I have also owned a new shape Beetle.

Damn man, I'm sorry.

At least it's out in the open now and you can move on.

My first car was an 88 Ford Festiva. After an accident I decided to have it painted BRG and fit the largest wheel/tire combo that would fit - 195 60 13's. I also added a massive stereo, the front speakers were so large, I could not wind the windows down all the way. It was fcuking ridiculous.

I briefly owned a Jaguar XK8 convertible, fortunately it was such a piece of shit I was able to lemon it after six months of ownership. My wife still gives me a hard time (rightfully so) about it 15 years later.

I regret selling my old 76 Bronco and my 99 NSX.

I purchased an Audi 83 ur quattro (childhood dream car). I fcuking hated it, slow, unreliable and expensive to fix.

I hate Prius drivers and their sanctimonious attitudes.

I have owned 6 BMW's in a row. Probably won't buy another one, the new electric steering is awful.

I love all Lambos, even the weird ones, big fan of latest and greatest modern cars, I love new tech, I like old but only to look and admire, I could never put up with the PITA which comes with them.

Old cars I like and would buy:

Ferrari F40

Benz 190SL

Singer 911

Old cars I like but I wouldn't buy (too lazy to deal with)

Corvettes 60's and older

Miura

Countach

Many others.

New sports cars I love and would/will buy:

Huracan

570 SL

Aventador Roadster 50th Anny

Porsche GT3 (2014)

New sports cars I hate and would never buy:

McLaren MP4 ( exciting as a wet tissue)

458 Speciale (the worse looking modern Ferrari)

Hypercars:

P1 my favorite of the trio

Veyron I would have one in a heartbeat if I could buy one here

Luxury cars DD's I like and would/will buy:

S Class Coupe (2015)

FF Ferrari

S Class Sedan (2015)

Audi S8

Audi S and RS all latest models

Cars which I think look ridiculous and make me say WTF, so unnecessary and make me laugh when I see them:

most American unnecessarily oversized jacked up trucks (sorry :icon_mrgreen: )

There are more to add to each list but I just woke up :icon_mrgreen:

Did you willingly go to a dealer ordered and paid for one ??

Second hand so did not spec it but to justify it

I was walking to work at the time, there was one parking space at our apartment, she wanted it as she was doing a driving commute so it made sense at the time.

#stillnotasgayasjirre.

More confessions:

My first car was a 1978 Mustang II Ghia.... I..... I liked it. When I was a teen I thought I was cool, so I painted the valve cover blue and airbrushed really terrible flames on it. It looked terrible and I thought I was a total badass. It also had a leopard skin seat cover. A girlfriend named it ursula because, "it's fat, ugly and no one likes it."

Sometimes... when I can't sleep, I go into the garage and stare at my Jalpa and have a cigar.

I miss my 914 more than my 911.

Sometimes if I fart in the car I'll blame my wife because it's fun.

Second hand so did not spec it but to justify it

I was walking to work at the time, there was one parking space at our apartment, she wanted it as she was doing a driving commute so it made sense at the time.

#stillnotasgayasjirre.

Did she at least take the car with her? :icon_mrgreen:

I DD an FF and... :fgay:

:icon_oak: but it drives great.

I'd have one if it was a 5 seater, that thing is a blast and sounds like a riot, it made me giggle every time I drove one :icon_mrgreen:

Staffie pure breed. Gorgeous to look at as a pup, I have never known a pup to get so much attention but impossible to train as it was thick as anything. No harm done in this case.

IMG_3391.JPG

+1 apart from the tesla bit

:iamwithstupid:

I love Hummers..except the H3...

I love big lambos..those with V12s and scissor doors..i am not a fan of the G/huracan...although they look nice, i'll never buy one.they always came across as the model that was made just so Lambo could survive..

I don't like american cars...and i don't like Porsches...I know they drive well and i like that, but they all look the same and lazy...i love the CGT and that's it.

Ohh another confession :icon_mrgreen:

Obviously to each their own but for me, TT Lambos, honk three times, VBOX, 90-130, quarter mile, straight line speed, thousands of HP, etc. I don't get it.