Automotive confessions

capt_chaos

Cleanse your soul, confess your dirty secrets.

I really like the Ferrari FF and I don't think the R8 V10 is gay.

There, I feel so much better about myself. So what dark and dirty car thoughts have you got?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loves:

I love and desire a BMW E60 M5 despite all the VANOS, SMG and Rod Bearing Issues, high cost of maintenance and temperament.

I love a modified C6 Plastic mess-06 Corvette, and lust after the C7 Plastic mess-06.

I love the Ferrari F12, and would love to have a 360 Challenge Stradale.

Hates:

I HATE the Mazda Miata. I don't care if it is a cheap RWD, drop-top, the thing is an overpriced POS and the fan boy base is intolerable.

I despise the Lexus LFA. Overpriced, over-hyped and the only thing it has going for it is the sound, MAYBE the engine.

Loves:

I love and desire a BMW E60 M5 despite all the VANOS, SMG and Rod Bearing Issues, high cost of maintenance and temperament.

I love a modified C6 Plastic mess-06 Corvette, and lust after the C7 Plastic mess-06.

I love the Ferrari F12, and would love to have a 360 Challenge Stradale.

Hates:

I HATE the Mazda Miata. I don't care if it is a cheap RWD, drop-top, the thing is an overpriced POS and the fan boy base is intolerable.

I despise the Lexus LFA. Overpriced, over-hyped and the only thing it has going for it is the sound, MAYBE the engine.

You and me are same page. With maybe the exception of the F12, i dont hate it, but i dont love it.

But the LFA, couldnt agree more. And the fact that they (Lexus) musically tune their exhaust notes (some through the speakers of the car) makes me loathe them!

I love the testerossa. I dont seem to fit in the damned thing.

I lfa is a joke.. you want that sound.. put exhaust on a lambo and done

I like the 430 scud more than a 458

I like the anniversary countach as much as any of the countach models. As well, in time, I think the anniversary will be worth as much as any of them.

Cleanse your soul, confess your dirty secrets.

I really like the Ferrari FF and I don't think the R8 V10 is gay.

There, I feel so much better about myself. So what dark and dirty car thoughts have you got?

My FF drives great and I love the interior. I just can't look back after I exit the car. :gay:

I think the Lamborghini Aventador is one of the best cars ever made. I would take a 50th Anniversario Roadster over a ThethetheFerrari, 918 and P1, even if all four cars were priced exactly the same. I am sure that isn't a surprise to many of you who know me, but that is the truth. Oh, and the 50th Anniversary Aventador is a much more limited production than the others. :icon_super:

I hate the GTR and Everything about it. But I do respect its performance.

I hate myself for being so poor I can't afford a Pagani, let alone a Aventador Roadster 50th.

I don't like Allan.

Kia and Hyundai designers are doing a great job. And the new boxster looks awesome, plus I want a white Tesla S and I don't need it at all

+1 apart from the tesla bit

Like the Dino 308 GT/4 and the 348.

Am starting to finally like the Countach Anniversary.

Would probably take a BMW 1 series M over any other current BMW.

Have an irrational desire to put a Dino 246 motor in a Lotus Elise/Exige.

Big fan of Aston Martin Vantage 600.

Would like to have a Ram Dually, Silverado 2500 and Raptor for no other reason than just to have them.

Might consider an NSX Zanardi over a fair # of euro cars.

Have a curiosity to drive a Porsche 914, Fiat X1/9.

Would buy that new Alfa Romeo (4C ?) simply for the unassisted steering rack.

Have profiled cars/SUVs simply on their amenability to a nice custom sound system (size of door/door panels, space under dash, size/shape of pillars, center channel capability)

Would probably never consider owning a base 911 unless it was as old or older than 993 generation.

Want to own a '60s muscle car with a 2 speed powerglide transmission.

And best for last:

Want to put a beast Hemi motor and built automatic in a purple Prowler.

:icon_thumleft:

Like Transamera..hate the GTR bus respect the speed

Love the older vipers and Plastic mess-06 but would need the windows tinted so no one could see me driving them

Unlike everyone I think the Ferrari 360 looks better then the 355

I hate the Lexus IFA.... way over priced

I think BMW lost their soul after the E36 3 Series

I like the LP570 more then the Huracan...there I said it...I hope the Superleggera version strips out some of the buttons and screens

I want a 360 challenge in blue, a yellow soft top Defender and a white T-top with a blue screaming fcuking chicken on the hood.

I also must confess... I HATE HATE HATE HATE E-Gear.. there I said it. I think it is the biggest piece of shit ever installed in a car....let alone a half million dollar super car. If I didn't invest so much in my roadster it would be traded for a manual. Manual Lambo is a tank...add the weakest link in the automotive industry and turn it into a unreliable, clutch burning waste of time....sorry had to say it.

Lets see..

All new exotics dont really excite all that much.. Of the Hypercars, my favorites are the 918 and the ThethetheFerrari..

I think Ferrari is beating Lambo to the forefront yet again with the intro of the Turbo California.

The Huracan excites me more than the Aventador. That being said I do like the Aventador, just dont ever see myself purchasing one.

I really like the Z07 and see myself buying one..

The GTR, although a good performing car, is extremely boring inmo. Its also a clunky pos that rides like shit. So far 15k trouble free miles. Only way I would ever buy another one was if my only other choice was a non turbo Panamera. A Porsche 997 Turbo is a 10x better car than any GTR. GTR fanboys are fcuking retarded..

Cars I want:

Porsche CGT

Ferrari 512TR

Porsche 930 Turbo

Lotus Esprit TT V8

Early 308 GTB

I predict that Jirre will be caught with a group of Boy Scouts in the near future.

I will own an 850 csi at some point. I have always had an irrational attraction to Jag XJS v12 coupes even though they are junk.

I can't stand the giant "bumperless" grille fad that Audi started almost ten years ago. The new Lexus line takes that concept to the extreme end of hideous. Even the new BMW and Mercs look like bricks when viewed from the side.

I sometimes fantasize what it might be like with an LS3 in my Jalpa.

Confessions?! OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Oh.. I missed the automotive part!

The new S63 AMG, Bentley Flying Spur and Corvette Plastic mess-06/Z07 have me more excited than the new Huracan.

I too like the the R8 V10 and would have a newer one for $120 before buying a comparable 05' Gallardo for the same money.

'King hell that is a confession and a violently dirty one at that.

I know... I know. But imagine a Jalpa with 400hp. :icon_pai:

Confessions?! OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

:icon_mrgreen: Classic!!!

Oh.. I missed the automotive part!

The new S63 AMG, Bentley Flying Spur and Corvette Plastic mess-06/Z07 have me more excited than the new Huracan.

I too like the the R8 V10 and would have a newer one for $120 before buying a comparable 05' Gallardo for the same money.

I had not even read the first paragraph and knew it was from the goonies... That is terrible.

I like the Model S but hate how everybody thinks they are "zero emissions".

I hate the smaller engines and add a turbo trend. I understand why though.

I miss straight 6 engines.

I like the F12 and idea of the FF

I hate when you take apart a modern Lamborghini there are 4 circles on everything

Most new cars bore me

I love 90s Japanese cars

I want a Hummer H1 with a Cummins swap just to drive in snowstorms