Which Two Lambos Will You Pick to Complete Your Garage?

ToofDoc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Miura and keep my Diablo if funds were not an issue.

Realistically, my diablo and a manual (well not very realistic considering how few there are lol) LP670-SV

Jarama BOB and URACCO P300.

:icon_mrgreen:

Really tough. I guess it's a cool thing this is a theoretical exercise at best.....poor or rich, this is an unlikely scenario. :icon_mrgreen:

Can we take into account other non Lambos?

If I had modern P & F cars, I'd probably forego the post Diablo era entirely. If not, then it might be hard to pass up a proper 640 roadster or 670 SV.

In a vacuum, I think one needs a Countach, and either a Miura or Diablo.

Countach LP400S series 1 low body --> I don't think the Countach is any more violent looking than this. Being slow is ok when you look this good!

Miura SV --> The most powerful of the original legend.

or Diablo GT --> the most violent Diablo made. The SE30 Jota is close, but I think the more modern advancements win out, just slightly.

White STS and Black anniversary Aventador roadster but when I thought about it last night a Miura (purely to look at as it is a snug fit) or a SE30 would be nice. Then a Veneo Roadster...

So hard to pick just two :crybaby2:

I know, what makes this exercise challenging!

I'm interested to see those with more than two Lambos, which two they have they rank #1 & #2?

rosso vik manual lp670-4 SV

LamboSVred.jpg

combined with either a Diablo GT (ultimate Diablo) or Diablo SE30 Jota (one can not ever forget their first real love!); or the most sexy car, Miura SV

04-Diablo_GT.JPG

diablo_se30_jota_img04.jpg

car_photo_316780_25.jpg

lamborghini-miura-lamborghini-murcielago

unfortunately for me, I do not fit in anything older than an lp640 (that includes the 580hp murci); so any Diablo or Miura is but a dream, unless one of the Diablo models happens to have very thin seats.... I have tried and failed in a Diablo GT and Diablo 6.0 SE.

Man, its hard to chose between the Diablo GT and the Muira, but I would have to go with the Diablo GT, since the Diablo turned me into a Lamborghini fan.

Aventador LP720-4 Roadster

Diablo GT

Let's be honest, no garage is complete without a Muira! I would need all 3.

This:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...=US_Cars_Trucks

If I had that, I would be content with just 1 lambo for life.

The car is in OERFECT condition. We just went fully through it (PPI) and could not find a think to correct. I was amazed how clean it was underside when in the air. I do no think the car was EVER driven in wet weather!! Its as if it just came off the showrrom floor.

Yes, I am bias..SV SV SV..IMO..other then the FGT and the CGT, it is one of the ONLY Modern cars to HOLD value and has started climbing..afyter all ONLY 38 in the USA..and 168 World Wide..the best of the best and the last of the run..all put together, rare car, great car, last of the true car/driver interaction.

But you SAID TWO (2) cars...so for me

SV and 6.0 Diablo

Murci SV is still the top choice amongst many!

Lamborghini made the perfect car when they made the Murcielago SV. It will be a while until they make a another perfect car like the Murci SV. Like Roy touched on, it's the fact that it's super rare which makes it VERY desirable to me.