Am I crazy?

Allan-Herbie

Thinking about giving an early 6 spd Murci another shot. Should I stay away? Would do an early car, as I like the lower vents and would mod. No egear..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your red one is still one of my favorite Murcielago's ever. Car was modded perfectly and changed my thoughts on the whole "wing debate" permanently. I personally would love to see what you do with another one. :icon_super:

DO IT! I love my 2003...just never have time to drive it!

Thinking about giving an early 6 spd Murci another shot. Should I stay away? Would do an early car, as I like the lower vents and would mod. No egear..

Has to be LP640 - far better engine upgrades along with aesthetics.

after the Aventador came out..i start to have feelings for the 02 murcielago again

32512d1188799527-funny-lol-murcielago02_08.jpg

when the LP640/SV came out..it made the murcielago look dated and ugly...but now i start to appreciate more again..with the first gen wheels and in yellow...BEAUTIFUL. :icon_super:

Weird, just thought of selling my 03 last night. 18K miles and RWD mod done. Just had lots of good stuff done at the Lambo dealer too. it is NICE! PM me if you want more info.

post-73833-1393416205_thumb.jpg

post-73833-1393416235_thumb.jpg

post-73833-1393416289_thumb.jpg

post-73833-1393416373_thumb.jpg

post-73833-1393416411_thumb.jpg

Funny, Ive been itching for a 6 speed Murci as well. Ive been looking for the last 2 or so weeks. I REALLY want a CGT but prices are ridiculous right now.

Weird, just thought of selling my 03 last night. 18K miles and RWD mod done. Just had lots of good stuff done at the Lambo dealer too. it is NICE! PM me if you want more info.

I have never been a big fan of red Murcielago's but yours is INCREDIBLE!

I'd go after a P-car honestly even if you can't squeeze the trigger on a CGT. 930, 993, 997 GT3RS (one of my favorites). All are rare cars and will only go up in value.

Or something wild and fun like an American car that will provide smiles per mile. Ford GT, Viper, POS, etc.

I did the same thing after my first Murcie just after the SLR and it was a total waste of time. Tech was super old, car steered like a truck, hated the second Murcie.

Has to be LP640 - far better engine upgrades along with aesthetics.

Im not soo sure.. I prefer the early front bumper and the early side skirts. The Lp640 does have a nicer rear bumper though. The engine upgrades amount to 30awhp on Alexs dyno. Biggest upgrade was to the egear, and I would not buy any egear. Early cars have the greatest choice of 6 spds as well.

I did the same thing after my first Murcie just after the SLR and it was a total waste of time. Tech was super old, car steered like a truck, hated the second Murcie.

Dude.. I drive a Diablo and marvel how easy it is to drive after my Countach. Murci isnt going to be worse! LOL

My #1 choice is a CGT, but Im not willing to drop 500k at this time.

FGT is cool, but I worry those maybe in a bubble, over 4k produced, ridiculous prices at this time. Who knows, I maybe wrong.

I think a nice 6 spd Murci is fully depreciated, and over time the 6 spds especially may grow slightly stronger. I dont think its a car that will make you money anytime soon, but I also dont think it will lose.

It would also be cool to open my garage and find 3 V12 flagships in it... I still think my old Murci was one of the best looking Murci's Ive ever seen, apart from an SV.

891adebdd3.jpg

7568cf07a1.jpg

b4469da4bf.jpg

bf6f3b904c.jpg

dcf1f3ee08.jpg