Filmed tv show a few weeks ago, got confirmation of pilot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said it's going to be aimed at Horse power, Boat Poker runs, races, exotic car events (south Florida toys type). Not a day to day kardashien type show. We'll see what they say when I meet with them.

It's not LA guys right?

• 3 weeks later...
First episode with the Aventaboat will premier on Tuesday June 10 ... I've been given access to the entire episode on vimeo ... just saw it ... Gino you rock man! You're an inspiration to many I'm sure.

First episode with the Aventaboat will premier on Tuesday June 10 ... I've been given access to the entire episode on vimeo ... just saw it ... Gino you rock man! You're an inspiration to many I'm sure.

Thank you, I can't wait to see it. I saw the trailer last night for the first time.

I'm at a Poker run in Jacksonville and the crew is here filming. Hopefully they will get some cool stuff.

We had a motor shut off doing 150 in the boat. That will be some good footage but they will have to insert a lot of Beeps !

Thank you, I can't wait to see it. I saw the trailer last night for the first time.

I'm at a Poker run in Jacksonville and the crew is here filming. Hopefully they will get some cool stuff.

We had a motor shut off doing 150 in the boat. That will be some good footage but they will have to insert a lot of Beeps !

The clip looked awesome and like a blast! Motor shut off at 150, what is that cruising speed for you? :tyson:

The clip looked awesome and like a blast! Motor shut off at 150, what is that cruising speed for you? :tyson:

130 is flat water cruise speed. It was so nice and flat yesterday we ran over 150 most of the time.

Very nice! U seem very humble with your ups and downs. Congrats on your success!

I thought it turned out pretty well. Looked humble and thought it portrayed the message of hard work can pay off for anyone wi th the right drive no matter what your past is.

Thank you everyone. I was happy the way it turned out except for the fact that TV does add an extra 30 or 40 pounds. :icon_mrgreen:

"How many cameras where on you then??" ;)

where is everyone watching this? can it be purchased on I tunes or online anywhere? or is it just a show that airs in the US and we cant get it anywhere else?

I saw it today. My daughters were like, daddy why doesn't your lambo look like that? You looked good. No way that boat is faster than the car, but I don't think you had any chance on opening that car up, it didn't look like they blocked anything off for you.