RaginBull + Pagani Huayra

ELIM

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what the special edition is all about!

The Veneno has three magic cover switches. People wondered what they did but I knew through my contacts that it was a gelato dispenser.

I exclusively revealled that on here

Now today I can exclusively reveal that the Huayra KS will have these three switches plus an additional tank.

KS will fill that tank with lemonade supplied exclusively from vboxking and one covered toggle switch will dispense the lemonade that up until this point was only available through vboxking's lemonade stalls.

You heard that exclusive right here.

congrats Kris. thats awesome. no surprise, you clearly love Pagani cars too (from you instagram, it was very clear). they are epic! :)

what special vs a 'standard' Huayra?

badass, I remember months ago we were all talking about this at prime 112 and now its come to life :headbang:

mazel tov

I hope KS sees this thread

I'm a little disappointed he didn't post it here first.

But congrats on the new sled, i'm sure it will be phenomenal. And now you have an excuse to build a big fast boat. :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats! Surprised you didn't pick up a Veyron first :)

He's stated in the past that he likes the veyron but it's not his style of car.

He's stated in the past that he likes the veyron but it's not his style of car.

Yeah, I think if he had even the faintest desire, he would have had one long ago.

I believe the KS has decided to no longer post on Lpower..

Im stunned. Who could have seen this coming.

Nice big "HELLO I AM THE AWESOMENESS" first post on L4P too. He'll have no end of nutswingers there.

Nice big "HELLO I AM THE AWESOMENESS" first post on L4P too. He'll have no end of nutswingers there.

No need to bash him. Especially if he's not here defending himself. I could understand before when he was posting and would respond but I see no need for you to continue.

I do hope he returns here.

L4P, I don't think he'll stay on that site for too long. It doesn't fit his personality.

The Veneno has three magic cover switches. People wondered what they did..

Speaking of, did anyone find out what they did?

I believe the KS has decided to no longer post on Lpower..

Sad to hear this. I loved Kris' contribution to this forum. Reading his thoughts, experiences, and comparisons of so many different cars was awesome. Hope he decides to come back.

:iamwithstupid: Come on, of course when the Veneno came out we were all (or most of us) exciting to have here an owner. Even i don't like much the Huayra i'm very happy for him now, it's beautiful see people who enjoy their passion. He has always been very polite here so i don't mind if he posted it on another forum.

Speaking of, did anyone find out what they did?

I think they were for Strada, sport and Corsa settings but i'm not sure :eusa_think:

That's too bad if he doesn't come back. He picked my brain for a long time about the Huayra after I had some decent seat time in it at Pebble and told me about this project. Excited to see it coming to fruition.