Another fallen Lambo brother.. May Eric Williams rest in peace.

Andrew R.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP

Thank you for all the thoughts... Eric was such an asset to the Lambo world, any car that you saw at a corporate event was looking good because of his work. He was even flown to Italy to work with the guys at the factory on training them.. yeah, he was that good.

If you can spare a few bucks, please consider making a donation to his family: http://www.gofundme.com/ab5qsc

(a fellow Lambo owner's wife put this together)

He was driving the family's only vehicle, and had no life insurance. Just a an honest man working to make his way for his family.

Thanks guys.

wow. very tragic. Never met him. May he RIP. Prayers to his family and young kids.

Eric was a great guy. Warm, friendly and incredibly hard working.

We stayed in occasional touch by email after meeting him at our first GIRO. He was never too tired or too busy to help someone out, and I know sometimes he worked late into the night getting the cars ready for the morning. He took care of EVERYONE - the corporate cars and customer cars.

We are so saddened by the news of his passing and our sincere condolences go to his family and friends.

RIP Eric. You will be missed.

At Grand Canyon - GIRO June 2011 and

Spring Mntn Motorsports Ranch outside Las Vegas where Eric helped me get buckled into a pre-production LP700 for a test drive on track.

P6130238.JPG

P6150452.JPG

Eric was one of those few people you meet who are totally genuine and totally honest. He's likely shining up the pearly gates right now with his buffer and that great grin.

unknown.jpg

Sad he had to go out that way, also very sad that he has a wife and kids that are out of a father and husband. RIP

Eric was one of my best friends and such a selfless, humble, and talented individual. We worked together here in Vegas as well as at events (I was doing photography and he would help with detailing and production)

I started a facebook memorial for him filled with pictures and great memories. Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/InMemoryofEricWilliams

I have a plethora of pictures of him with everything from the Sesto Elemento, to Veneno Roadster, to the Urus concept. I'll be posting more pictures as I finish editing them.

Here are a few to start off:

Forged Carbon goodness in the cockpit of the Sesto:

8c45ff1aa87346b7c959a35a330f33ec_large.j

The official flier I created for him (Veneno/Aventador/Urus):

f8731370861d1555a3235e4343baf93f_large.j

Rene Sueltzner & Eric prepping a Gallardo at Fontana

f7fd25b39b9a952d0bf1072392d7205f_large.j

Much more to come soon :)

Eric was one of my best friends and such a selfless, humble, and talented individual. We worked together here in Vegas as well as at events (I was doing photography and he would help with detailing and production)

I started a facebook memorial for him filled with pictures and great memories. Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/InMemoryofEricWilliams

I have a plethora of pictures of him with everything from the Sesto Elemento, to Veneno Roadster, to the Urus concept. I'll be posting more pictures as I finish editing them.

Here are a few to start off:

Forged Carbon goodness in the cockpit of the Sesto:

8c45ff1aa87346b7c959a35a330f33ec_large.jpg

That Sesto picture is really good! Such a shame to lose a guy like that in circumstances like these. :(