Aventador Roadster MidWest Roadtrip

Hovik

Friend of mine with an Aventador Roadster and I joined Rob Ferretti of SuperSpeeders and a couple of other guys on a 5 day roadtrip around the MidWest states. 6 cars total at the roadtrip - Aventador Roadster, R8, NSX, BRZ, a rental Mustang and Valentino Balboni himself driving an orange Gallardo Balboni edition!

On the first day of the trip we drove from Denver to Vail via Loveland Pass then on to Arches National Park and ended up in Park City, UT, where I got to finally meet some long time LP friends skokis and megachad.

Check out some photos below, I'll add more as I edit them.

YnkwnDC.jpg

nZ45K93.jpg

QpgujOD.jpg

P02wxOW.jpg

6UdWKRo.jpg

509As84.jpg

CY4uuC0.jpg

5phFo0h.jpg

7JE0B8S.jpg

dImaRN0.jpg

LeefGeD.jpg

wVht8KL.jpg

OeJ1iMs.jpg

L8gzdiP.jpg

2TsIqpg.jpg

f9POjYr.jpg

wBBzlCA.jpg

gIQmdT0.jpg

9d0oUo1.jpg

ah4UT1X.jpg

8yFkmUV.jpg

Zxrj3kW.jpg

FHQzu8J.jpg

The Aventador :headbang:

I would love to join a road trip like that! Looks like a great time, thank you for the beautiful shots Hovik.

Hovik, it was really fantastic meeting up with you and the crew in Park City. I still an chuckling about how funny it was to me to be introducing myself to a group of people, and turning to see a face I recognized standing right next to me! :lol2:

I wish we had more than just a midnight dinner to get to hangout, but it really was a treat having dinner with you and Balboni and the rest of the guys!

Glad it was great trip for you. Hope to see you again soon

Hovik,

As always any one of your shots is poster worthy! :icon_super: Beautiful pics and looks like it was an amazing trip! Jealous of anyone who has gotten to cruise around the country with Balboni, not to mention meeting our infamous ROBSTER!

Glad it was a great time guys! :)

Day 2.

We started in Park City, Utah and soon crossed into Idaho on the way to Wyoming. In Idaho we heard on the police scanners that some cop had seen us and had turned around on the interstate and was trying to catch up. We cruised to the next gas station. As we pulled into the station we saw one cop, then another one and then another, until there were 4 trooper cars plus the sheriff came by with his kid to check out what's going on after hearing about it on the radio :lol:

They didn't have us on radar, so they did some calculations and awarded all drivers with 87 in 80 tickets, the lowest possible one they could give... :lol: We snapped some photos with them and continued on our way.

Wyoming was one of my favorite places to visit, really liked the crisp air, the stunning views and the fact that it dropped to 45 degrees the night we were there!

EW6H509.jpg

eHZasGI.jpg

5k5hi0d.jpg

8GYMhtz.jpg

u3C30rh.jpg

7OUn3Wc.jpg

vkqjd7a.jpg

w22Vewv.jpg

AQWgFoU.jpg

jTm5Td8.jpg

cMnCy8Q.jpg

lM7BMKp.jpg