.....and the rioting and looting has begun.

Castor Troy

The autopsy shows that his arms were down, and a bullet went through the top of his head. Brown was much taller than the cop. This corroborates the eye witness story that Brown was on his knees surrendering when he was shot.

Have you ever fired a gun? When you fire several shots in quick succession, the muzzle climbs from recoil leading to each shot hitting the target higher than the previous shot. The autopsy results in no way corroborate the eye witnesses. It is hard to treat the witness accounts as anything other than stories based on the autopsy results. The stories the witness have told have lead to property damage, looting, and immeasurable racial tension, hopefully there is some way to hold them responsible.

Looking at the grouping of shots, could it be ASSumed that the officer, maybe rightly, panicked. All shots are to one side and guessing were fired off in a very quick succession. Would this indicate him being charged, in fear, and attempting to stop the charger? In looking at the entry wounds, I just don't see how an officer would shoot from the bottom of the arm to the top of the head if MB is on his knees. It has the "look" ( if such a thing) of a shooting sequence starting low and moving high. The head wound entry angle should certainly reveal if he was standing or kneeling.

Also, the officer may not have known about the strong arm robbery, but MB did. Playing devils advocate and contrarian, possible MB acted in a completely different than expected manner as a result.

Either way, all speculation. Hopefully, the truth becomes evident and justice, regardless of which of side, will be reached.

:iamwithstupid:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you sort you sig out please. If you feel you need to make a point in a sig then brevity is key as is the reader not getting RSI from scrolling through it

A) you could have sent a PM. B) it is a quote, it isn't meant for brevity.

The autopsy shows that his arms were down, and a bullet went through the top of his head. Brown was much taller than the cop. This corroborates the eye witness story that Brown was on his knees surrendering when he was shot.

Somebody show him the sticky.

I just saw where the lawyer states the top of the head gunshot wound to be consistent with the theory that he was shot from behind. Is there some alternate theory of physics this lawyer is referring to? They are really grasping at straws

No dash cam footage or lapel footage at all, or did all departments get rid of those things after Albuquerque police videod themselves shooting that homeless man in the foothills? While I'd like to still believe we live in a country where the police just dont kill people for no reason, that shooting was one that makes that thought no longer possible, at least for me...

What I haven't heard anyone comment on yet is the part about "The officer who stopped Brown didn't know he had just robbed a store". They've been using that to strengthen their arguments that the officer acted inappropriately.That in my eyes actually shows the exact opposite. Just because the officer didn't know what had just occurred, Brown sure did.

Brown knew he just robbed a store and now just a few minutes later he's being stopped by a cop? What do you think he thought he was being stopped for? The robbery he just committed.

All the more reason for him to act violent and resist.

What I haven't heard anyone comment on yet is the part about "The officer who stopped Brown didn't know he had just robbed a store". They've been using that to strengthen their arguments that the officer acted inappropriately.That in my eyes actually shows the exact opposite. Just because the officer didn't know what had just occurred, Brown sure did.

Brown knew he just robbed a store and now just a few minutes later he's being stopped by a cop? What do you think he thought he was being stopped for? The robbery he just committed.

Yeah. And he is in the most dangerous demographic there is, the 18-25 year old male. I don't care who you are, what your religion is, or race, between the ages of 18 and 25 all men are fcuking idiots. Go anywhere in the world and you will see this. It is for that reason why society needs strong families, with father figures who tell young men to sit the fcuk down and respect everyone they meet. Strong families, athletic programs, those keep young men out of trouble. Who wants to bet a majority of the rioters are unemployed males in that age range? Because I sure as hell know the Surgical staff at the local hospital isn't out rioting.

If I may be so bold as to direct you, a brilliant gentleman eloquently and rather concisely posted such a point.

"Also, the officer may not have known about the strong arm robbery, but MB did. Playing devils advocate and contrarian, possible MB acted in a completely different than expected manner as a result." -CT1...the soul of brevity.

If I may be so bold as to direct you, a brilliant gentleman eloquently and rather concisely posted such a point.

"Also, the officer may not have known about the strong arm robbery, but MB did. Playing devils advocate and contrarian, possible MB acted in a completely different than expected manner as a result." -CT1...the soul of brevity.

:turboalex: LOL my sincerest apologies

So where does this end?

The national guard brings out the Bradley's and machine gun crews... No more rubber bullet bullshit...

These guys pacified Fallujah... I think they can handle St. Louis...

You've had the last 8 days to peacefully protest...we got it... We heard you... You can still bitch during the day... If you come out tonight your shits getting pushed in...

Have you noticed that your posts keep disappearing? I have. I'm guessing there's a reason... and I support whoever is removing them.

Why dont you join the protesting,looting scumbags then? Truth hurt?

There is no truth in grouping together every protester and opportunistic rioter and looter. This whole thing started because people felt someone had been judged and sentenced in a vigilante fashion... the only difference is your "solutions" follow the exact same path and include condemning a whole population.

Rioting and looting is never the answer and I'm not sure that the protesters or anyone know the whole story. What I do know is that a suggestion of racially motivated genocide should never have an LOL after it.

Cordon off the town, Spray em all down with the Ebola virus, shoot whoever tries to get out,lol

Why do you give a crap,your not buying it??? Its not even in the US mister watchdog,lol

WTF? :eusa_wall:

Yeah. And he is in the most dangerous demographic there is, the 18-25 year old male. I don't care who you are, what your religion is, or race, between the ages of 18 and 25 all men are fcuking idiots. Go anywhere in the world and you will see this. It is for that reason why society needs strong families, with father figures who tell young men to sit the fcuk down and respect everyone they meet. Strong families, athletic programs, those keep young men out of trouble. Who wants to bet a majority of the rioters are unemployed males in that age range? Because I sure as hell know the Surgical staff at the local hospital isn't out rioting.

Agree 100%. Look at some of the most troubled countries in the world and you have extremely young populations. How the hell do you expect to calm the Middle East when their median age is 21?

There is no truth in grouping together every protester and opportunistic rioter and looter. This whole thing started because people felt someone had been judged and sentenced in a vigilante fashion... the only difference is your "solutions" follow the exact same path and include condemning a whole population.

Rioting and looting is never the answer and I'm not sure that the protesters or anyone know the whole story. What I do know is that a suggestion of racially motivated genocide should never have an LOL after it.

AUDI BULL GET A CLUE....YOU might not like it but more people think like I do but have NO balls to state it.

Same old story minorities,(aka black) feel an injustice has been committed, followed by looting ,burning and destroying the area in which they live. Mothers have 5-8 kids from 4 or more men.Its a badge of honor to see who can have the most kids among the men,SAd and their heros are rappers and low life sports stars that cant even spell their own name. Children have zero respect for anything because of lack of a family and EDUCATION plus growing up and hanging around with other litters of fatherless muts so anything is ok with them. Mother always claims (He was a good boy) he never did anything bad.

NEWSFLASH YOUR going to see more and more of this kind of shit until a major change is made in their society!

It cant happen overnight and who knows when when the cycle of each women putting out 10 kids with 5 different men keeps the lack of a nuclear family-poverty and non- educated cycle going and the violence against figures of authority and whites will continue.....

Bet the biggest thing on the mom and dads mind is how much money they can milk out of their? kids death(more sad).

AUDI BULL GET A CLUE....YOU might not like it but more people think like I do but have NO balls to state it.

Ahhh. The true words of a ranting loon bag.

Thank you for being the mouth piece for us all. That must be tiring. Maybe take a break.