.....and the rioting and looting has begun.

Castor Troy

National Guard(or police) just got shot at live.

Can't really decide if it was rifle or handgun fire happened at 2:45:45

Sounds like an AK... And one of those rounds went right over the microphone (and the reporters who were holding it)... When you hear that "whirrrrrr-snap" it means you're getting shot at...

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During the looting over the Brown shooting, it has been reported that no work boots or country music cd's were stolen!

During the looting over the Brown shooting, it has been reported that no work boots or country music cd's were stolen!

And no warning stickies were read either...

Two things. If you don't have the required post count, go look at the huracan thread. This ones not for you...

If you do have the post count, watch the hyperbole...

I wonder how much good it will do. People are caught up in a frenzy right now and school is still on summer break. I can't see it calming for quite a while

I agree. This is so far out of control, logic/reason/truth need not apply. Those that benefit from racial tensions, like Al Sharpton, won't let the truth be heard. They will simply continue to yell a white cop shot an unarmed black man regardless of the circumstances that lead to the shooting.

This doesn't help.......

One factor that breeds distrust is racial disparity between police and the communities they serve. Ferguson is nearly 70 percent black, while the police department is more than 90 percent white.

What happens with the officer at this point?

Do they put him in some sort of "witness protection"? What about his family if he has one? Relocation? Name changes?

Do they put him in some sort of "witness protection"? What about his family if he has one? Relocation? Name changes?

He will probably be the fall guy in all this, the guys life is ruined now.

Darren Wilson, 28, who is now on paid leave, in hiding and under criminal investigation.

Sounds like an AK... And one of those rounds went right over the microphone (and the reporters who were holding it)... When you hear that "whirrrrrr-snap" it means you're getting shot at...

you said it perfectly... and when you hear that sound you either GTFO or you return fire, they only had one choice.

Not sure I trust "police sources" anymore than the friends version of the kid that got shot...

As an aside, its amazing just how counterproductive the looting and violence has been for this kid and his family. People are more focused on the crappy people looting than they are the actual event which is that an officer felt the need (for whatever reason) to shoot someone (who didn't have a weapon) 6 times. Was there no time to use a tazer? Mace? Maybe, maybe not, but to me that shit is important and the rioting and looting just takes away from the investigation of just WTF happened in the street that day...not to mention it pulls people out of the woodworks to throw all sorts of racist shit out there like "Go loot whitey's neighborhood" and "See, these animals dont know how to act"...all racist shit that takes away what should be looked at, namely the cop's behavior and the dead kid's behavior that lead to someone dying in the middle of the street...

Its a pistol, you can hear 2 supersonic cracks(2nd shot and last shot), which would indicate probably 9mm +P+ ammo.

Police have shot somebody in Fergusson. Large crowd gathering.

Crowd chanting "riot tonight!"

You know... Im old enough to remember my fair share of riots, especially as somebody who lived in Southern California most of my life. And I never remember any going on this long.

And this president is uniquly qualified to have ended this a week ago. Had he come out and daid "knock it off" they would have. Now its about to blow up.

You know... Im old enough to remember my fair share of riots, especially as somebody who lived in Southern California most of my life. And I never remember any going on this long.

And this president is uniquly qualified to have ended this a week ago. Had he come out and daid "knock it off" they would have. Now its about to blow up.

Obama_hush.png

The President is in a no win situation. 78 people arrested only 4 from Fergerson.

Why did this take so long to surface? If it came out the day of the incident it may have stopped some of this....

This has been handled strangely since day fcuking one....

Yes... I'm starting to put on some tin foil....

For the first 48 hours, the only account we heard, was from the young gentleman who turned out to be Browns accomplice in the robbery of the liquor store... Who said he was shot in the back...

Rumor has it that the us doj asked that the autopsy report (showing he was shot from the front) not be released.

The governor (a democrat) supposedly asked that the video from the liquor store not be aired...

The police chief has been a fcuking fool.... Yes... The minute this shit goes down you say, "the officer suffered serious injuries to his face, while trying to apprehend a suspect in a strongman robbery..."

Everything seems designed to make this last as long as possible....

This has been handled strangely since day fcuking one....

Yes... I'm starting to put on some tin foil....

For the first 48 hours, the only account we heard, was from the young gentleman who turned out to be Browns accomplice in the robbery of the liquor store... Who said he was shot in the back...

Rumor has it that the us doj asked that the autopsy report (showing he was shot from the front) not be released.

The governor (a democrat) supposedly asked that the video from the liquor store not be aired...

The police chief has been a fcuking fool.... Yes... The minute this shit goes down you say, "the officer suffered serious injuries to his face, while trying to apprehend a suspect in a strongman robbery..."

Everything seems designed to make this last as long as possible....

To what possible purpose?

Good Lord, can someone edit that post to get rid of the space? I thought my phone broke

Same here....lol

To what possible purpose?

We have an election coming up in two months. The sentiment is, it's going to be very bad for the Presidents party... He may think this may help his party turnout... I don't think it will, but desperate men try desperate things...