I would KILL my son

Alex F.

Sorry Pop, I Crashed Your Murcielago

This latest supercar smash-up took place in Houma, Louisiana, where a 20-year-old kid took his dad’s Lamborghini Murcielago for a spin around town with a friend and ended up slamming into an oak tree. According to zero2turbo, the joyrider turned off the traction control. That and a combination of dark, wet roads while taking a corner at 110 mph lead to the unfortunate ending. Both passengers survived the heavy collision. The driver did, however, break six ribs, shattered his pelvis, dislocated his shoulder and fractured his clavicle. His mate got away with just a broken hand.

424441.jpg

424442.jpg

424443.jpg

424444.jpg

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2014/7/23/Sorr...ielago-7722173/

I can see why the Father should be pissed but looking at that picture I assume at the moment he is just thankful that his son received injuries rather than something more permanent.

I shattered my pelvis when I was young by hitting an oak tree sideways and let me tell you the kid will be in pain for some time.

I'd be glad he's alive.

I can see why the Father should be pissed but looking at that picture I assume at the moment he is just thankful that his son received injuries rather than something more permanent.

I shattered my pelvis when I was young by hitting an oak tree sideways and let me tell you the kid will be in pain for some time.

I'd be happy my son is alive and reflect more on my parenting. Cars can be replaced.

:iamwithstupid:

Only one thing matters here and that is the two young adults lived with relatively minor injuries.

Cars are replaceable, your kids aren't

I'd be glad he is alive, however no good parenting in the world will stop a young male from the need for speed; heck everyone on this board loves speed.

Only one thing matters here and that is the two young adults lived with relatively minor injuries.

Cars are replaceable, your kids aren't

Let's hope this kid learned his lesson. Certainly sucks to have a nice car stolen and destroyed, but at the end of the day it's better the car is killed than the person.

I simply say... THATS WHY I HAVE NO KIDS!

That you know of... :eusa_dance:

In all seriousness I would want to kill him but look at that car. It truly is a miracle he is alive and that he didn't kill his buddy or anyone else. Besides that kids injuries sound like they hurt like hell and he has to live knowing he totally fucked up his dads lambo. If his dad is like my dad the guilt would kill me.

I'd be glad he is alive, however no good parenting in the world will stop a young male from the need for speed; heck everyone on this board loves speed.

Hell, when I was 16 I totaled my porsche 944 doing almost the same thing, and ironically my 8 year old daughter was sitting in the car just now and it started rolling because she had decided to take it out of gear. :eusa_wall:

You can get another car, lucky his son and his friend didn't get killed

Where are all the Internet chat room "F1" drivers now who complain about understeer and how safe to drive Lambos have become? :rolleyes:

Similar story in Ohio two weeks ago. A stepson stolen is dad's viper. Decided to race someone on the freeway, ended up running into a cable fence.......he was decapitated. I would rather lose the car.

post-15160-1408855071_thumb.jpg

Hell, when I was 16 I totaled my porsche 944 doing almost the same thing, and ironically my 8 year old daughter was sitting in the car just now and it started rolling because she had decided to take it out of gear. :eusa_wall:

I once took the car out of gear when I was a 4 year old in SF. Car was parked on a steep hill.

Luckily the tires were turned so I only went across the street, over the hedges. I don't remember it except seeing the tow truck pulling it out after.

Was a great little kid. :icon_mrgreen:

I can see why the Father should be pissed but looking at that picture I assume at the moment he is just thankful that his son received injuries rather than something more permanent. I shattered my pelvis when I was young by hitting an oak tree sideways and let me tell you the kid will be in pain for some time.

That's the thing about being a parent......you're pissed off & worried sick not knowing what to do; then you can only think about the welfare of your child. AAAugggh!

Similar story in Ohio two weeks ago. A stepson stolen is dad's viper. Decided to race someone on the freeway, ended up running into a cable fence.......he was decapitated. I would rather lose the car.

:iamwithstupid:

Heart breaking story. It doesnt get worse than that. RIP

Toys are easily replaceable, if you are around someone who has access to keys with a lack of better judgement, get a safe.