This is why everybody should buy from Roy

murcivu

So I recently bought a 6.0 from Roy at Cats Exotics. Informed me initally that I would have to repaint the lower center section of the rear bumper due to the exhaust heat. Also, that the clutch had approximately 10k miles left on it and would eventually need replacement a few years from now, based on his experience. So no biggie...the price he gave me was very fair based on the current condition of the vehicle.

Before shipping out the vehicle, he does a final assessment. So I got a call from Roy today and he told me that the rear bumper is now peeling at another spot. Told me right away that he would cover the cost of the entire respray of the rear bumper. How awesome is that :icon_thumleft:

Now for the major part, the clutch is starting to slip at higher rpm's. Unfortunately, this meant a new clutch. Something I wasn't expecting at the moment. Roy stated that he could not cover the entire cost of the replacement, but offered half. Again, due to the sales price, I thought this was fair for both parties. So now I can take comfort in knowing that a brand new clutch would be installed. :eusa_dance:

He will also replace the rear exhaust manifold, due to a leak. Then to top it off, since this will obviously delay the delivery date, he will ship it to me at no cost. :turboalex:

Roy ALWAYS goes above and beyond. What more could you ask for. :icon_super:

Very awesome! Roy is top notch.

I believe i have a left front manifold available if you ever need it.

Can't wait to see photos of the car when you take delivery. Enjoy it!

Roy is awesome. I have started to pick his brain about 6.0s and he has been quick to respond, and very courteous.

+1 on that. When I first got my 6.0 I had loads of questions and turned to Roy for answers. He could not have been more helpful.

This despite the fact that a 4800 mile separation, combined with his cars having the steering on the wrong side for me, made the likelihood of me ever being a customer close to zero.

Roy is great to deal with! Very upfront and fair. I will definitely buy another Lambo from him again.

Congrats on your new 6.0!!!!

This seems to be a common trend....that Blue/White GTS gets more appealing every day...

This car is heading to Auction at Barrett-Jackson in Vegas. Crosses the block on Friday nite at NO RESERVE..

"keep my fingers crossed"

Win some and loose some

sounds to me he had a lots room on the price.......

just kidding to all involved.

would not buy from anybody else.

working so i can get number three

I wish that was the case. No reason to hide anything, at least for me. My profit on this car was $7,300 prior to me finding these issues.

I just know how pissed off I would be if a car arrived that I paid for and was not all there...so any car I sell JUST has to me MY expectations prior to it going to a new owner. Of course everyone has different expectations, and from time to time they dont mesh, but I try my hardest to have the expectations as high as possible.

The bottom line is I may loose a few bucks on this car, but it cant even compare to the shame and guilt I feel that someoens dream car does not arrive as it should. After all, this is NOT a run of the mill used Toyota pick up truck.

I am only sorry that this had to happen and delays the delivery of his car. We will get it corrected and on the road for him ASAP.

Thanks for your understanding.

General.... doing Euro delivery on a 991 Turbo S in March with Kevin.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

At least you wont be able to park that one on my front lawn...

the few bucks you lost on this.....and similar experiences is most likely made itself up more than enough times in new clients as a result of your EXTREME generosity.

When i start shopping for a lambo....you're the first one im calling.