Huayra challenge in the US!!!

SV-N-IT

Amazing...

Is it really bad driving around in race mode? I mean, how would the cops even know if it's street legal to drive in race mode or not...

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing...

Is it really bad driving around in race mode? I mean, how would the cops even know if it's street legal to drive in race mode or not...

There's not enough clearance to drive on the street in race mode; you would bottom out over even minor bumps.

It looks great when parked though, doesn't it :) ?

There's not enough clearance to drive on the street in race mode; you would bottom out over even minor bumps.

It's fantastic in race mode, makes the car look like a 4x4 in normal mode... lol

Is it much lower than say a Carrera GT?

If you like that one, you will love...

P1-race-2560.jpg

You were right! :icon_super:

Come on Treynor, you can do it

Ill have to find a video of my buddy and I driving around in race mode in Newport. It's possible to do, but you really have to be aware of the roads.

If you like that one, you will love...

P1-race-2560.jpg

Fantastic looking car! Are the lights really hidden and coming out from the inside of the hood?

Fantastic looking car! Are the lights really hidden and coming out from the inside of the hood?

Looks like a composite picture where bunch of shots are taken lighting different parts of the car then combined in Photoshop...

Looks like a composite picture where bunch of shots are taken lighting different parts of the car then combined in Photoshop...

I did it the old fashioned way: 30" exposure, and run around the car with a hand-held flash illuminating various bits.

I did it the old fashioned way: 30" exposure, and run around the car with a hand-held flash illuminating various bits.

Nicely done... I cleaned it up for you... ;)

VhT955e.jpg

Nicely done... I cleaned it up for you... ;)

Nice. I'm not sure if I prefer the retouched or original image, but it's certainly a good look with the highlights removed.

Nice. I'm not sure if I prefer the retouched or original image, but it's certainly a good look with the highlights removed.

Just less distractions and cleaner lines. I'm super picky with photos though, so a matter of taste really... :icon_thumleft:

Well this is a fun thread.

Looks like some fun is being had and more to come. I've come to love the McLaren, frickin' gorgeous car.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

just read the whole thread..

Why so much hate.. friendly competition isn't a fcuk you contest..

Hope it all turns out a fun day in the end.

How about you guys do it at MMP in Utah.. Amazing track, amazing facility, and neither of you know it.. have a couple practice sessions. Then I think you should do a 5-10 lap time trial.. take out best and worst lap and do an average..

1 lap races are hardly a comparison. As well, knowing a track like the back of your hand can change the outcome drastically...

There are a million good drivers out there.. Many of the best will never be known because they don't have the deep pockets that it takes.

However, a pro driver, the best of the best pro driver type like Webster... He would be very difficult to beat like he is saying.. Look at what Lewis hamilton did in the reasonably priced car at Top Gear.. 1.1 sec faster than Vettel,, in a piece of shit car...in 1 lap.. almost no one owning a hyper car will know how to put the car anywhere near its limits.. Very interested to see how this turns out..

1 Lewis Hamilton 1:42.9 19 4 Second attempt

2 Mark Webber 1:43.1 20 6 Second attempt

3 Sebastian Vettel 1:44.0 17 3

4 Rubens Barrichello 1:44.3 15 3

5 Ben Collins 1:44.4 8 2 The Stig II (Removed from the board during interview with Vettel).

Hope it all turns out a fun day in the end.

How about you guys do it at MMP in Utah.. Amazing track, amazing facility, and neither of you know it.. have a couple practice sessions. Then I think you should do a 5-10 lap time trial.. take out best and worst lap and do an average..

Kris' "call out" was for the other driver to pick the track...

Probably because this is all just for Kris's ego.

There is a lot about the track car I don't get... But it certainly looks the absolute business!

What's not to get. It's arguably the coolest car ever made.