Thanks Cats!

FEVIPER

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Incredible purchase!! Might I ask, does a 7-mile Heritage GT get driven occasionally or tucked away forever?

It won't be tucked away totally. I'm having a pretty big man cave/shop that it will be proudly displayed with the other cars. I will crank it once a month and let it get up to temp. Then 2 or three times a year I'll have some friends push me around the shop to work the other parts. I'll sit in it and go, vroom! Vroom! With beer in hand of course😃

I'll have some friends push me around the shop to work the other parts. I'll sit in it and go, vroom! Vroom! With beer in hand of course

You do realize that you will be absolutely required to take a video of that!

Wow what a waste of money for a FORD,LOL Let alone any American car. Dealers couldn't give the heritage away when it came out because of its ugly "Historical colors". 350K would have bought something a bunch nicer that you could drive, not sit and let rot in a garage.

Look at the craftsmanship of the rear deck where it meets the tail,lol, great gap,looks like a kit car.

Your money I guess

YFIri5g.jpg

It won't be tucked away totally. I'm having a pretty big man cave/shop that it will be proudly displayed with the other cars. I will crank it once a month and let it get up to temp. Then 2 or three times a year I'll have some friends push me around the shop to work the other parts. I'll sit in it and go, vroom! Vroom! With beer in hand of course😃

Best answer ever, you're the man!

You are obviously into Ford GTs, they are beautiful cars. Great acquisition, congrats!

I dont know why that Ragin guy got his panties in a wad over how someone else spends their money. The market has spoken on the Ford GTs and a car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

You are obviously into Ford GTs, they are beautiful cars. Great acquisition, congrats!

I dont know why that Ragin guy got his panties in a wad over how someone else spends their money. The market has spoken on the Ford GTs and a car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Yeah, guys like that are "ankle bitters". No respect for themselves much less anyone else. By the way. I'm going to need you to ship me your roadster for a couple days so I can see if I want the blue for my SV :icon_thumleft:

Wow, 7 miles and never titled...that is pretty badass for a collector! Congrats!

First of all CONGRATS on an amazing machine! Especially those miles and a Heritage........ :icon_super:

Our local Ford dealer (2nd generation owner) ordered a Black 4 option for himself, I was there when it was delivered (my Dad was the used car mgr for 28 years, so he called me to come down and check it out). I remember sitting in it and thinking 180K for this car....that'll never happen for me.

I had spent an hour drooling over that car when he finally comes back to check it out.......(he's NOT a car guy) walks around it, looks inside it......turns around and heads back to his office. I was in shock! Didn't start it, drive it.....NOTHING! I would have killed back then to have gotten to ride in it....

The next few months it sits in the corner of one of the buildings on the lot and accumilates dust. After that, it's sold to a dealer in Ca.

That was the only FGT that has ever been around where I live.......

I guess my point is, if I really have one...... take all of your other badass cars out and rip on them every chance you can!!!!!!!

(and please post video of your friends pushing you around in the garage)

Saw this car last June with the window sticker still on it. Looks more amazing in person. Congratulations!

I saw the car at Catz, amazingly beautiful car! a True collector!

However, I thought the asking price was more like $500-600k? Maybe I am mistaken.

Congrats! Awesome car!

Anyone who says a Ford GT is a waste of money is an idiot! I remember looking through Dupont Registry 5 years ago and seeing them for $95,000. Now you can't hardly touch one for $200,000 and their values are not showing any signs of stopping! An incredible investment if you ask me and one heck of a car to drive I hear. Congrats!!!

Anyone who says a Ford GT is a waste of money is an idiot! I remember looking through Dupont Registry 5 years ago and seeing them for $95,000. Now you can't hardly touch one for $200,000 and their values are not showing any signs of stopping! An incredible investment if you ask me and one heck of a car to drive I hear. Congrats!!!

Really? I could be wrong but i cant seem to remember a time they ever went below their original sticker. From their release on they never lost a penny i thought....

Really? I could be wrong but i cant seem to remember a time they ever went below their original sticker. From their release on they never lost a penny i thought....

Yeah 95k? No way. Lowest I saw was 120's during the recession.

It won't be tucked away totally. I'm having a pretty big man cave/shop that it will be proudly displayed with the other cars. I will crank it once a month and let it get up to temp. Then 2 or three times a year I'll have some friends push me around the shop to work the other parts. I'll sit in it and go, vroom! Vroom! With beer in hand of course

YFIri5g.jpg

Haha both are great!!

amazing pick up! and from no one better than Roy. Congratulations and enjoy it. Its absolutely awesome.

For a while during the recession they were all over for less than MSRP. The little ford dealer in my town even had one that sat for months, I stopped in to look at with my friends (white car with blue stripes) for months as they kept slashing the price. Lowest I saw it was $130k before it left the showroom and we stopped seeing it. As Assman said though I dont ever remember new cars going for around $100k though.

Looking forward to dealing with Roy and his team when its time to buy my Gallardo. :)

• 3 weeks later...

amazing car.

I saw two different cars go for $112000, and $117000.

As I was purchasing my murci, I could have had a GT for $117000... I made a mistake apparently.

amazing car.

I saw two different cars go for $112000, and $117000.

As I was purchasing my murci, I could have had a GT for $117000... I made a mistake apparently.

You did what you heart told you to do it's not always about money, IMO life is about experiences not statistics and bank balances, I'd rather go with a smile on my face than miserable with few extra digits in the bank!