About Damn Time!!!

OVI

After years of working my ass off and hitting hurdles after hurdles, and having to be controlled and take care of investments instead of buying cars I finally did it. I finally bought my exotic and taking delivery this coming week. Bought my Aston Martin DBS from Symbolic in San Diego and I have to say Spencer Berke was absolutely awesome. Couldn't have asked for better service. Made my life so easy especially since I am in europe now. Major thanks to Spencer for all the help.

Here are a few picture he took. Ill put more when I get the car and I arrive back from Europe.

used-2009-aston_martin-dbs-2drcpe-9430-12610527-3-640.jpg

used-2009-aston_martin-dbs-2drcpe-9430-12610527-15-640.jpg

used-2009-aston_martin-dbs-2drcpe-9430-12610527-18-640.jpg

Now the aston is off the list. Time to save up for a Lambo to add to the garage.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this has been a dream for a long time and I am absolutely thrilled for you! Excited to see more pics and maybe see the car in person next summer? Monterey? Enjoy!

Awesome! That's a lovely DBS! Congratulations, on both the DBS and on working hard and not letting anything stop you reach your goal of exotic ownership. I for one, and I know others on this board, can feel you on that one.

I'm sure you'll have a special delivery day! Try getting decent sleep until then, I don't know if I could. :icon_thumleft:

Working all the time? The dude is posting up pics of his missus who is several leagues hotter than he is and is always abroad.

Working?

Pffffttt

Well done fella. Enjoy it.

Wonderful car man, enjoy it! Love the color combo. What year is it? Did you get a stick or a touchtronic?

Thanks so much guys! Means a lot.

Haha capt shhhh don't give away my secret.

Congrats!!! The D S is one of the sexiest cars of all time! Enjoy in good health! :icon_thumleft:

Congrats brother! Very exciting for you for sure.

Working all the time? The dude is posting up pics of his missus who is several leagues hotter than he is and is always abroad.

Working?

Pffffttt

Well done fella. Enjoy it.

Come on cappy that is the LP way. The ladies are ALWAYS hotter then us guys. ;)