Rhyno's secret Countach

rhyno

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Ryan.

I can't wait to hear your first driving impressions of this car compared to the anniversary.

so awesome even Manny Pacqiao posed in the photo! LOL

it's going to look great. the colour matched Work Meisters on the Japan countach are outstanding.

AMAZING....JUST AMAZING! Love that you brought Blu Cepheus back!

My friends from Saskatchewan checking out my ride!!!!! I also should tell everyone that I have only seen this Countach once since I bought it.

post-1321-1412876643_thumb.jpg

Must be a Canadia thing....winter jacket and flip flops on your buddy in the front left!

its cool to try something no one else has.. i like it..

Says the man with VI Diablo. ;)

Truthfully I couldnt wait to see this finished. The blue with the white wheels would of been perfect, but the additional white accents ruin it for me. But, any Countach is good Countach, so congrats on 2! Im kicking myself for not buying another when i had the chance.

Truthfully I couldnt wait to see this finished. The blue with the white wheels would of been perfect, but the additional white accents ruin it for me. But, any Countach is good Countach, so congrats on 2! Im kicking myself for not buying another when i had the chance.

I'll bet most of us would kick you for not buying anothe countach as well.. :icon_thumleft: You have a pretty awesome garage Allan don't be so hard no yourself.

Rhyno, I really like how its all Vinyl, if you get sick of it, quick fix. So it's cool you tried something so bold and something you know you would enjoy.

I love the engine plenum. Turned out bad ass in the car!

Thanks for all the comments good or bad. Everyday I get update pictures and change things. I'm on the fence about having too much white but it's not done so we will see how she turns out!!!

Todays updates show blue tail light surrounds with tinted tail lights. Also white wheels with blue accents in the openings.....

IMG_7466.JPG

IMG_7467.JPG

They even made a QV model in a lighter blue color. *LINK*

I have that model. Looks fantastic in a bright, light blue!

Congrats on the second Countach Ryno. Your choice of color is perfect, although I'm with Alan, the white accents don't do it for me.

Either way, enjoy it!

I love this one but can't find any more photos or info. Can anyone tell what it is?

That car was owned by a member from vegas here named Dee i think. Joe Sackey bought it and had it restored to this....

DSC_00491.jpg

That car was owned by a member from vegas here named Dee i think. Joe Sackey bought it and had it restored to this....

Thanks! I recognize it in the state you posted, didn't know it's the same car.

The color scheme was ordered by a Saudi Arabian Prince.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20895

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37998

Really like the blue shade ... that link to the 1/18 scale model is mine in fact, LamboDIECAST is my humble collection of scale Bulls.

I have to admit I'm not a fan of the white intakes on the side and the vents at the rear, neither the color coded taillight surrounds ... it is different and I admire your courage for it, but I would just tint the entire taillight, surround included and make all the black parts shine in clear carbon fiber.

The blue accents on the white wheels are a nifty touch however, do like that.

Thanks for all the comments good or bad. Everyday I get update pictures and change things. I'm on the fence about having too much white but it's not done so we will see how she turns out!!!

Todays updates show blue tail light surrounds with tinted tail lights. Also white wheels with blue accents in the openings.....

IMG_7466.JPG

IMG_7467.JPG

If you are looking for opinions, I think the blue color you chose is amazing, skip all the white accents, leave all taillights etc stock. The blue on the wheel inserts might be ok, but Id have to wait and see how they look on the car. Id probably skip it. Sometimes too much of a good thing , can be bad. You also don't want to be cruising around in a real Countach that people automatically assume is fake..

Rhyno,

Love the color, Bravo wheels would look awesome, looking forward to hearing about the EZ-steering. Did you order the EZ from the States?

+1

I have to admit I'm not a fan of the white intakes on the side and the vents at the rear, neither the color coded taillight surrounds ... it is different and I admire your courage for it, but I would just tint the entire taillight, surround included and make all the black parts shine in clear carbon fiber.

The blue accents on the white wheels are a nifty touch however, do like that.

There is so many different ways that I can wrap this car and everyone will have there own opinion. I'm sticking with my gut instinct and what ZR auto thinks is best as I can't see the car in person as its in the next province over from me. From the beginning I wanted a blue and white Countach so that's my main focus, if something doesn't look right then I will change it but the big thing is seeing the finished product first before changing things.

A custom wrap is about 5k and ZR is doing a crazy good job!

The power steering was ordered straight from the UK.

There is so many different ways that I can wrap this car and everyone will have there own opinion. I'm sticking with my gut instinct and what ZR auto thinks is best as I can't see the car in person as its in the next province over from me. From the beginning I wanted a blue and white Countach so that's my main focus, if something doesn't look right then I will change it but the big thing is seeing the finished product first before changing things.

A custom wrap is about 5k and ZR is doing a crazy good job!

The power steering was ordered straight from the UK.

Thanks. A Countach wrap looks more complicated than many other cars. Wing, flares, etc.