Wrecked black SV Murcielago ;(

caballorojo

This happened today, Right behind my Friends house. It is a SV we have had here in town for the last couple of years and been super proud that we have one here. Unfortunately, today it ran into some trouble. Owner seemed to be ok, Hopefully the Murci can get back on the road some time soon.

post-5446-1423968626.jpg

post-5446-1423968648_thumb.jpg

post-5446-1423968658_thumb.jpg

post-5446-1423968668_thumb.jpg

I know the car and owner- that's a shame :(

Guess I'm left with the only lamb in town.

Where was this accident (here in US?)? Also, glad that the owner is OK, but did he tell you what happened?

No kidding about the values of the other 170 going up! Damn!

Where was this accident (here in US?)? Also, glad that the owner is OK, but did he tell you what happened?

No kidding about the values of the other 170 going up! Damn!

Washington state !

I know the car and owner- that's a shame :(

Guess I'm left with the only lamb in town.

I've seen your gallardo...sounds soooo good! There is an orange one driving around and then people keep seeing a red murcielago barchetta shooting up RD 68. i haven't seen it personally.

Yesterday I saw a black Speciale on 27th and 395...so pretty!!!!

It is not Black. It is a real dark Blue. It was the International China Auto Show car. I brokered the car to the current owner. He is OK and the car is on its way to the repair shop here in Seattle.

It is not Black. It is a real dark Blue. It was the International China Auto Show car. I brokered the car to the current owner. He is OK and the car is on its way to the repair shop here in Seattle.

That is awesome....I am glad to hear that we will still have that SV blasting around these streets. I was afraid it was gone since we hadn't seen it in a while!

is that SV #155?

If i remember correctly the owner is, or at least was a member on here. Forget what his name was but i believe he rubbed a few members the wrong way....

I've seen your gallardo...sounds soooo good! There is an orange one driving around and then people keep seeing a red murcielago barchetta shooting up RD 68. i haven't seen it personally.

Yesterday I saw a black Speciale on 27th and 395...so pretty!!!!

That's my Speciale' you saw. The red Murcielago you see occassionally is a friend of mine from Yakima. His daughter plays soccer over here once in a while, so he drives her down in it. Very cool guy.

That's my Speciale' you saw. The red Murcielago you see occassionally is a friend of mine from Yakima. His daughter plays soccer over here once in a while, so he drives her down in it. Very cool guy.

Oh wow...that's literally one of my favorites...I hope to see it more often!