Top gear is on hold

capt_chaos

Have you seen some of the shit the producers make these guys do? Id cunt punt that fucker too!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone is so sensitive these days it's ashame all the trouble he's gotten in for saying stuff. Punching the guy was probably a little much though lol I wonder if they will still write in the magazine.

Its not that people are truly offended... they just have nothing better to do then look for crap to make a big deal out of. Its also become a control mechanism.... as a heterosexual, white male between ages 18-65, that likes guns and red meat I am the lowest of the low. Apparently we owe everyone for everything that ever happened in history.... only we can be racist.... only we can be prejudice... It's getting blown out of proportion...

Oh we are worse than that, we also like fast, loud and big engined cars. We are lowest of the low totally.

ps. Happy to see it get's better after 65 LOL

Did you see the crew when they were down in your neck of the woods fortis? Lol

They were nowhere near me haha

Few years back we were invited to display our cars during a live Top Gear event, big mistake! People literally stood on the hood of my SL to take photos and they didn't move when I asked them to :eusa_wall: NEVER again!

Was that like 2 years ago with just Jeremy and James? I can't believe people would do that. People have no respect for anything not their's.

Jeremy also seems like he can be a pretty big princess from reading some of the other articles. I wonder where he punched him. Like come on man, your 56 years old and your going to do something that could ruin everything you have just because your dinner isn't waiting for you? That was pretty stupid.

Top Gear needs all 3 hosts to play off of each other.... it's like Seinfeld without Kramer, or Sheen in 2 and a half men.... they'll bring him back once they see the money TG brings the BBC....

Threw a punch

I'd fire his ass, and I wouldn't waste any time doing it.

Jeremy also seems like he can be a pretty big princess from reading some of the other articles. I wonder where he punched him. Like come on man, your 56 years old and your going to do something that could ruin everything you have just because your dinner isn't waiting for you? That was pretty stupid.

"A source close to Clarkson insisted he was innocent and that "he didn't punch anyone"." -http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/

oh well...better off they just leave BBCTwo..BBC sucks anyways!

"A source close to Clarkson insisted he was innocent and that "he didn't punch anyone"." -http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/

oh well...better off they just leave BBCTwo..BBC sucks anyways!

Sigh.

They were nowhere near me haha

Few years back we were invited to display our cars during a live Top Gear event, big mistake! People literally stood on the hood of my SL to take photos and they didn't move when I asked them to :eusa_wall: NEVER again!

This kind of shit just blows my mind......I would have ripped them off the car.

Can't picture him throwing a round house at anyone. Maybe an elevated forceful slap to the cheek.

That was my thought too lol I just can't picture a guy who has never done any physical labor actually able to throw a punch and hurt someone.

Of course I don't know Clarkson from Adam, but if this is a case of simply drawing the last straw with his bosses and some BS drama had to be contrived, that's too bad. I like the unapologetic nature of British culture and it's an integral part of the show and its entertainment value. American Top Gear sucks because the hosts don't have that edge.

Also, this wouldn't ever happen in the US either: http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/motoring/moto...-11363967166164

Was that like 2 years ago with just Jeremy and James? I can't believe people would do that. People have no respect for anything not their's.

It was more than two years ago from memory, I was very frustrated, we all were, they promised to rope the cars but they didn't, so everyone thought it was free for all to do as they please, very disrespectful.