• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been on the cards for ages.

Several at the Beeb don't like him

Probably because of his honesty? Lol.

The producer is probably a cyclist.

I am quite sure none of the production team is either a cyclist nor a camper. :D

Meh people are way to over sensitive and look for any reason to make a stink... the trio had a great dynamic...now they'll kill the best car show on TV

This..... So many people knock on the show and how its all for ratings and not "true tests". But what other show can provide entertainment as well as cars like we all love. Such a shame. Especially with the pending P1, LaF, 918 test they said was going to happen....

This..... So many people knock on the show and how its all for ratings and not "true tests". But what other show can provide entertainment as well as cars like we all love. Such a shame. Especially with the pending P1, LaF, 918 test they said was going to happen....

Anyone who really expects it to be a legitimate car testing program is delusional, I don't think they even attempt to portray that. It's entertainment loosely based around cars and their antics, nothing more.

Someone at the BBC needs to look at their ratings, the $$$ coming in from them, and get the fcuk over w/e it is they don't like about clarkson.

In what world is he honest?

More specifically, I meant that he give's his honest opinion, and isn't afraid to share it, often times which is pretty funny.

That's a shame, people are way too sensitive nowadays, I don't care what anyone says, they are entertaining and that's all that matters because that's the reason I tune in, to be entertained.

He did say, in the last show, something which was quite controversial even for him, I can't remember exactly what he said but when I heard it I thought, ohh he might get into trouble over this.

People are way too oversensitive. It has been with the N word and other similar for ages in america and now it starts to affect europe too..

Sense of humor and common sense would go long way.

Its not that people are truly offended... they just have nothing better to do then look for crap to make a big deal out of. Its also become a control mechanism.... as a heterosexual, white male between ages 18-65, that likes guns and red meat I am the lowest of the low. Apparently we owe everyone for everything that ever happened in history.... only we can be racist.... only we can be prejudice... It's getting blown out of proportion...

Threw a punch

Then in that case. I would be surprised to see him keep his job.

For him to actually get off his ass to punch someone....

that person probably deserved it. LOL

damnit..i didn't wait 1year to have this show cancelled man..wtf what am i gonna look forward to on sundays.

But who started it?

Maybe Clarkson was defending himself.....

(probably not but there are always two or three sides to a story)