So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

I have the big logo and the carbon firber intakes in rear (option) just so I can laugh like a crazy maniac as they are covered in chrome tron! Just love doing whatever I want to do in life. #MyWay

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the big logo and the carbon firber intakes in rear (option) just so I can laugh like a crazy maniac as they are covered in chrome tron! Just love doing whatever I want to do in life. #MyWay

Does anyone know if the SV is a decal or paint? If t's a decal my wrap guys can make it for a hell of a lot less then $2800

I picked al my options except the SV as i'm waiting to hear back from Lambo if it's paint or not.

Does anyone know if the SV is a decal or paint? If t's a decal my wrap guys can make it for a hell of a lot less then $2800

I picked al my options except the SV as i'm waiting to hear back from Lambo if it's paint or not.

It's a sticker, just like the Mercy.

Not going to lie. The SV is growing on me alot. The interior is ridiculous, the carbon skin is cool as heck and the rear diffusre makes me horny. I am still not sold on the wing compared to the 670SV but damn this car is looking good. Giallo Orion looks A M A Z I N G.

Not going to lie. The SV is growing on me alot. The interior is ridiculous, the carbon skin is cool as heck and the rear diffusre makes me horny. I am still not sold on the wing compared to the 670SV but damn this car is looking good. Giallo Orion looks A M A Z I N G.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Love it now! That interior is amazing..

FEVIPER that looks amazing! How do you pick what car to drive each day? Lol serious question you have an awesome stable

From this angle you can see the Carbon Skin on top of the dashboard pod:

aventador_lp750_superveloce_46.jpg

The Carbon fiber floor mats are a mystery if you ask me, on many 'option lists' they aren't mentioned, while I did find an option 'Footrest in Aluminum' or 'Footrest in carbon fiber' ... and that would be the upright section next to the fire extinguisher in this photo :

aventador_lp750_superveloce_59.jpg

Carmon foot rest IS the mats and the metal / aluminum design is standard... it is replaced with carbon fiber (instead) of aluminum.. (black) design. If you are ordering a YELLOW AND BLACK CAR ... OR A GREEN AND BLACK CAR... go with "carbon foot rest" im sure of this as ... well I know.

For other color cars ... silver and the bespoke "Chrome tron" Salamone Veloce ... the aluminum looks best

'

Hey lube i was told you can ad persona the sv logo in any color you want that isn't metallic and in can be PAINT!!!!

FEVIPER that looks amazing! How do you pick what car to drive each day? Lol serious question you have an awesome stable

Thank you very much! Honestly they don't get driven much. All my time is spent behind a damn desk and ford pick up steering wheel.

But when I do it makes it all worth it!

Here is my girl.

post-25590-1432770120_thumb.jpg

F*** That is HOT!!!!!! :eusa_dance: It's going to look epic in person. I love those seats!

Yup I'm in, had to think about it for a minute.

I'll deal with specs later, pain in the ass....

:icon_super:

Blue is not my color... but that is HOT. Nice color selection.

This thread makes me want an SV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That video made me have bad thoughts! Cant wait to get mine and hang its ass out a little!

That was one wild ride and seemed like a beast!

The videos need to stop. It plays with your subconscious. Every time I watch them, I get an inch closer to ordering one :telephone:

So I decided to buy a SV, I've been in Germany this past week give or take. My friend here has a F12 that we been driving to and from his biz about 60kms each way. The reason I mention this is is I been having fun with that car, you know going 320-300 k's per hour sustained on the autobahn. During the day forget that plan.

So got me thinking about my car situation. I want a Zonda spoke to my friend here who is getting one, but if I did that, it wouldn't get driven often. The current aventador I have now is great, but not my bag.

Thought about a huracain(that's how I spell it) and yeah I'll end up with one, that's certain.

But I like that 740hp or what ever that F12 makes, and at 300+ its Rick solid, much as I loved the Enzo it ain't close to the performance of a f12. But I'm a Lambo guy.

So I been in the "list" for a couple months for a SV, I asked for a mid production run car, I don't want a super early one, or wait til the end. So I was penciled in on that list for some time. I put $ down yesterday & locked in the car.

That's my I just woke up and can't write story.

Here's my question:

In the Harry's Garage thread in the hurricane forum there was that purple chrome wrapped car, I think that's what I want to do with this SV, I don't care abou the future value of the car, I'm gonna drive the piss out of it, in Germany and in America or where ever I decide to ship it. I have enough garage queens as it is.

I need to pick a base color, I can spec out the car later, so what's the best color paint for a car that is gonna get wrapped most likely more than once. Like u said I'm getting this car to pound out miles as fast as possible where ever I want. Sand storms in Quatar, tornadoes in Oklahoma, traffic in Hong Kong(I know it's RHD there-so what) what's a dent or 2 when I make a mistake? ;)

Seriously this is my plan, I know zero about wraps. I never did one, I have one friend who did a Maybach but he knows less than me

Any input or suggestions would be sincerely appreciated

Then I need the most obnoxious exhaust system possible. And a good sound system. I've been out of the loop on this shot for years, and need to catch up to 2015.

Thanks boys!!!!

Whew...got my order in! Was a toss up between Scandal and Nethuns. That SV sticker msrp was crazy expensive :frocket:

20150603_151111.jpg

20150603_151201.jpg

20150603_164212.jpg

20150603_163928.jpg

20150603_163954.jpg

20150603_164011.jpg