So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

So I decided to buy a SV, I've been in Germany this past week give or take. My friend here has a F12 that we been driving to and from his biz about 60kms each way. The reason I mention this is is I been having fun with that car, you know going 320-300 k's per hour sustained on the autobahn. During the day forget that plan.

So got me thinking about my car situation. I want a Zonda spoke to my friend here who is getting one, but if I did that, it wouldn't get driven often. The current aventador I have now is great, but not my bag.

Thought about a huracain(that's how I spell it) and yeah I'll end up with one, that's certain.

But I like that 740hp or what ever that F12 makes, and at 300+ its Rick solid, much as I loved the Enzo it ain't close to the performance of a f12. But I'm a Lambo guy.

So I been in the "list" for a couple months for a SV, I asked for a mid production run car, I don't want a super early one, or wait til the end. So I was penciled in on that list for some time. I put $ down yesterday & locked in the car.

That's my I just woke up and can't write story.

Here's my question:

In the Harry's Garage thread in the hurricane forum there was that purple chrome wrapped car, I think that's what I want to do with this SV, I don't care abou the future value of the car, I'm gonna drive the piss out of it, in Germany and in America or where ever I decide to ship it. I have enough garage queens as it is.

I need to pick a base color, I can spec out the car later, so what's the best color paint for a car that is gonna get wrapped most likely more than once. Like u said I'm getting this car to pound out miles as fast as possible where ever I want. Sand storms in Quatar, tornadoes in Oklahoma, traffic in Hong Kong(I know it's RHD there-so what) what's a dent or 2 when I make a mistake? ;)

Seriously this is my plan, I know zero about wraps. I never did one, I have one friend who did a Maybach but he knows less than me

Any input or suggestions would be sincerely appreciated

Then I need the most obnoxious exhaust system possible. And a good sound system. I've been out of the loop on this shot for years, and need to catch up to 2015.

Thanks boys!!!!

I'd suggest something loud and crazy for base color...that way when a wrap comes off you'll still have something that'll make you say "yeah that's pretty cool" underneath...I'll think of some suggestions for when you get back stateside. Glad you're having fun overseas :icon_thumleft:

Now I'm super pissed I had a couple of deals just go south, so no SV for me :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: ...At least right now

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew...got my order in! Was a toss up between Scandal and Nethuns. That SV sticker msrp was crazy expensive :frocket:

post-10001-1433378498_thumb.jpg

post-10001-1433378519_thumb.jpg

post-10001-1433378596_thumb.jpg

post-10001-1433378536_thumb.jpg

post-10001-1433378549_thumb.jpg

post-10001-1433378722_thumb.jpg

Which did you go with? You know if you went Blu N....The seat blue will not match... right? Only with Blu Sid.

Either way you went......its going to be cool...Congrats!

Which did you go with? You know if you went Blu N....The seat blue will not match... right? Only with Blu Sid.

That's crazy. Is it a big difference in color?

Either way you went......its going to be cool...Congrats!

Thanks! Blue Nethuns. Wasn't aware of the blue interior. Just wanted the exterior the be like Monterey Blue. How is Sid compared to Nethun?

I'd suggest something loud and crazy for base color...that way when a wrap comes off you'll still have something that'll make you say "yeah that's pretty cool" underneath...I'll think of some suggestions for when you get back stateside. Glad you're having fun overseas :icon_thumleft:

Now I'm super pissed I had a couple of deals just go south, so no SV for me :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: ...At least right now

Thx man, I'm here on biz 65% and 35% chillin. Eating a filet in Milan now, going to Monte Carlo soon as I'm done eating. I can't complain. Well I can about one thing my rental car blows, all the more reason to ship a good car here.

I think your correct getting a good color so it ain't boring when the wrap is wrapped up.

I like the blue accents in the seats in this thread . Perhaps I'll do something like that. I have lots of time I didn't want a early SV, next spring is fine or later. So lots of time to figure it out.

I'm back in LA in 8-10 days. For 6 weeks then back to Europe/Hong Kong. Need to find a good solid gig.

Best

Eric

What a great looking interior.

Sure is, I have super slow internet on a phone. So I was writing while the pics were loading.

I really like the interior, now I don't think I want a wrap....

Before I was just confused, now I'm overwhelmed. I think blue is the plan my GTR is Monteray blue over yellow, it's not a good paint job but I do like it. Vik had a black Diablo that was gonna be a Alpine edition car back in 99?, it didn't become a Alpine car, it was black with black & blue trim interior, I almost bought that car. It was great. Always liked that interior. Perhaps this is the car I do that color combo for the interior.

Best

Eric

Ps if ya have a spot in the garage of your new house, I'll fedex it down and we'll take it for a blast!!!

Sure is, I have super slow internet on a phone. So I was writing while the pics were loading.

Before I was just confused, now I'm overwhelmed. I think blue is the plan my GTR is Monteray blue over yellow, it's not a good paint job but I do like it. Vik had a black Diablo that was gonna be a Alpine edition car back in 99?, it didn't become a Alpine car, it was black with black & blue trim interior, I almost bought that car. It was great. Always liked that interior. Perhaps this is the car I do that color combo for the interior.

Best

Eric

Ps if ya have a spot in the garage of your new house, I'll fedex it down and we'll take it for a blast!!!

Plenty of spots available :icon_thumleft:

Thx man, I'm here on biz 65% and 35% chillin. Eating a filet in Milan now, going to Monte Carlo soon as I'm done eating. I can't complain. Well I can about one thing my rental car blows, all the more reason to ship a good car here.

I think your correct getting a good color so it ain't boring when the wrap is wrapped up.

I like the blue accents in the seats in this thread . Perhaps I'll do something like that. I have lots of time I didn't want a early SV, next spring is fine or later. So lots of time to figure it out.

I'm back in LA in 8-10 days. For 6 weeks then back to Europe/Hong Kong. Need to find a good solid gig.

Best

Eric

:icon_thumleft:

Just to give some bad ideas...Zonda LH

Not going to lie. The SV is growing on me alot. The interior is ridiculous, the carbon skin is cool as heck and the rear diffusre makes me horny. I am still not sold on the wing compared to the 670SV but damn this car is looking good. Giallo Orion looks A M A Z I N G.

Told you so... Car is sick... A must see in the flesh!

:icon_thumleft:

Just to give some bad ideas...Zonda LH

I'm staying at the Fairmont, you can be sure if I see that car I'm stealing it. Period. I'll deal with the legal problems "if" they catch me. Lol

The funny thing is here considering the cost of everything else here, it's a cheap toy.

Now I'm back on the purple thing again, haha

Thx for the link

Thanks! Blue Nethuns. Wasn't aware of the blue interior. Just wanted the exterior the be like Monterey Blue. How is Sid compared to Nethun?

Without seeing it in person....It is a darker color with a glitter effect. When I put my order in I was going back and forth with Sid and Neth...So we just put it in as Neth to get the order inline and I was going to make my final decision over the next day or so.

Lambo called dealer and wanted to make sure we knew that the blue in the persona interior was designed to match Sid....not Neth. At that point I had already made my mind up on Sid so it was an easy decision.

May or may not be a big difference, but wanted to make you aware.

Best

Eric

Eric the BLUE will be great and if you want to do a wrap...that would be even better!

Buy the car with the color of your choice and to do something cool and different, wrap it in XPEL STEALTH film. It will give it a MATTE color finish but still be the exact color you purchased it in. So in the blue color it would be a MATTE BLUE. It will protect the car and let you thrash it all you want and be perfect when its ever removed.

MAC-N-IT had it on his Porsche Carrera GT and a buddy had it on his Superleggera. Both car were standouts among the crowd in South FL!

Love it or hate it, it will be one of a kind, check this out:

Without seeing it in person....It is a darker color with a glitter effect. When I put my order in I was going back and forth with Sid and Neth...So we just put it in as Neth to get the order inline and I was going to make my final decision over the next day or so.

Lambo called dealer and wanted to make sure we knew that the blue in the persona interior was designed to match Sid....not Neth. At that point I had already made my mind up on Sid so it was an easy decision.

May or may not be a big difference, but wanted to make you aware.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm just gonna stay with Nethun. My primary concern was to not go any darker on the blue. Even if the interior is slightly different, I would still be content.

I'm staying at the Fairmont, you can be sure if I see that car I'm stealing it. Period. I'll deal with the legal problems "if" they catch me. Lol

The funny thing is here considering the cost of everything else here, it's a cheap toy.

Now I'm back on the purple thing again, haha

Thx for the link

How much youtube traffic do you think that will draw? You won't have to light any cars on fire then :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm just gonna stay with Nethun. My primary concern was to not go any darker on the blue. Even if the interior is slightly different, I would still be content.

Blu Nethuns is the best color IMO...loved it when it was invented on the Diablo SV (as Monterey blue) and it's still my favorite Lamborghini color today :icon_thumleft:

starting to love this car! :headbang:

what is the latest news on a SV roadster coming?

It's gunna come out I believe sometime over the next year.

Blu Nethuns is the best color IMO...loved it when it was invented on the Diablo SV (as Monterey blue) and it's still my favorite Lamborghini color today :icon_thumleft:

Agreed

Eric the BLUE will be great and if you want to do a wrap...that would be even better!

Buy the car with the color of your choice and to do something cool and different, wrap it in XPEL STEALTH film. It will give it a MATTE color finish but still be the exact color you purchased it in. So in the blue color it would be a MATTE BLUE. It will protect the car and let you thrash it all you want and be perfect when its ever removed.

MAC-N-IT had it on his Porsche Carrera GT and a buddy had it on his Superleggera. Both car were standouts among the crowd in South FL!

Love it or hate it, it will be one of a kind, check this out:

Ty very much

Bad internet now

Sorry

Thx

Eric

Whew...got my order in! Was a toss up between Scandal and Nethuns. That SV sticker msrp was crazy expensive :frocket:

:icon_super: