So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove both types of seat extensively in Spain.

I am 5'11"....and big build........the bucket seats were VERY uncomfortable for me - but only on the hips.wait, and worst of all outer thighs.

The regular seats were much better - and I didn't notice any appreciable loss in the way they held onto me in the car on the circuit. The buckets are sort of in keeping with the ethos of the car....but I am very torn on which to specify..........

The bucket seats for sure. They look sexy as hell, and its an SV so must have buckets. Additionally, the lp670-4 that are for sale, and have difficulty shifting (compared to the ones with buckets) are the ones with the comfort seats.

Its been 2 days since I put my deposit down and as you might suspect I have been mulling over specs in much of my free time. My main thoughts have been about colour and I have narrowed it down to a top 3 in this order:-

1) Giallo Orion (new)

2) Monterey Blu

3) Rosso Bia

1 & 2 are very close and I have yet to see the Rosso Bia so everything could change when I see it in the real. If I go with Orion then the alcantara would be a dark royal blue. The seats would look great with the stripes and SV Logo in yellow. Of course I have about a year to decide and everything could change. I know that I already have a Giallo Orion (old) car with blue interior but he'll - I like what I like.

Lamborghini are showing me a SV coupe at the Goodwood FoS this weekend. I have no idea of colour but it should give me plenty of ideas on other spec choices.

^IMO, Giallo Orion will be stunning on the SV. Dark royal blue with Giallo stitching & stripe would be the icing on the cake.

Are they allowing people to order colors rarely used like Blue Ely or Blue Le Mans?

And on a seperate note, which lambo do you have Darth Sidious that is yellow over blue?

Are they allowing people to order colors rarely used like Blue Ely or Blue Le Mans?

And on a seperate note, which lambo do you have Darth Sidious that is yellow over blue?

6 litre

Not sure if its a bad mistake, but I passes on the SV coupe and ordered the Roadster instead

Who wants to play ?

vcc_aventador_sv_1.jpg

Have fun : Virtual Car Configurator ...

Why not a Bianco Canopus Roadster:

vcc_aventador_sv_2.jpg

Or a Blu Cepheus with color coded interior:

vcc_aventador_sv_3.jpg

Awesome!

Can you get the Racing seats option in your configurator for the SVs?

Awesome!

Can you get the Racing seats option in your configurator for the SVs?

I'm working on that right now in fact. ...

I can't stand it.

I'm so confused

I think I need 2 like usual since I can't make up my mind

Why not order a Coupé and a Roadster ... that way you can have both and still have two different, limited cars

Why not order a Coupé and a Roadster ... that way you can have both and still have two different, limited cars

i'm seriously considering that move. The only reason i'm a bit hesitant is I want a Pagani

i'm seriously considering that move. The only reason i'm a bit hesitant is I want a Pagani

Funny enough I had signed contracts on a Coupe and a Roadster prior to flying into Germany... Once I got there and made my rounds through all the dealerships is when I realized I rather put 450k Euro to something else... 488 Spider was 229k Euro after 20% VAT, minus options. In talks about the F12 GTO which will be mid 300s they think, 918 around for 600k, Porsche telling me the new GT2 is coming and will be amazing, around 180k... There are many options out there let alone going to hyper cars like the Pagani and Kseggs.

Choose a color, like we talked about you can than wrap it any color your heart desires after as well and than get something else like a Pagani or any of the other 50 choices out there in this amazing age of super cars. lol

Funny enough I had signed contracts on a Coupe and a Roadster prior to flying into Germany... Once I got there and made my rounds through all the dealerships is when I realized I rather put 450k Euro to something else... 488 Spider was 229k Euro after 20% VAT, minus options. In talks about the F12 GTO which will be mid 300s they think, 918 around for 600k, Porsche telling me the new GT2 is coming and will be amazing, around 180k... There are many options out there let alone going to hyper cars like the Pagani and Kseggs.

Choose a color, like we talked about you can than wrap it any color your heart desires after as well and than get something else like a Pagani or any of the other 50 choices out there in this amazing age of super cars. lol

Those are all great choices - the GT2 Turbo will be extremely fast as will the F12 whatever it's called.

But at the end of the day the topless SV will be the last of the 12 cylinder single clutch beasts.

My guess Ferrari will milk the model with a few more versions of the F12.

honestly, get a pagani

Do we have any news on the roadster SV? imagine if they don't make it or if they do it ends up being like the Murci, 10hp down LP740. I'm so confused if they make one...

my friend who has a F12 in Munchen is getting a F12 GTO, that's going to be a great car.

i'm looking for flights now, i'll be in Europe last week of July for a couple months, first couple weeks in Monaco and then where ever I want to go. I will find you there,

my friend who has a F12 in Munchen is getting a F12 GTO, that's going to be a great car.

i'm looking for flights now, i'll be in Europe last week of July for a couple months, first couple weeks in Monaco and then where ever I want to go. I will find you there,

I am very excited for the F12 GTO!

Looking forward to a nice dinner and car talk buddy