Baltimore is an absolute war zone right now

Griza

If the police just POLICED...you know....protected and served we ALL would be better off. Instead they think it is THEIR job to dispense judgement. Don't take the clown for a rough ride even if he is a jerk and a pain in your side. That's like getting mad at the toilet that is backed up when you are a janitor. IT IS THE JOB YOU SIGNED UP FOR SO DEAL WITH IT.

Arrest the guy and deliver him to jail where the DA and the Judge can handle his case and his punishment. Stop taking the law into your own hands. Get back to protecting and serving me and the rest of the citizens.

Small example but something I see all the time. Car broken down on the side of the road or someone changing a flat tire. Troopers just drive right by. Where do they have to be in such a hurry? You don't have to change the tire but at least pull over...put your lights on and make sure the dude doesn't get run over while fixing his flat. I'd rather my troopers be doing that on the turnpike then waiting for the next guy going 71 in a 65 so he can give him a ticket.

One time when my dad, mom, and I were pulled over on the highway so he could adjust the sun visor he had on the window, a State Trooper pulled up and asked us if we were okay and needed help. So not all are like this.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time when my dad, mom, and I were pulled over on the highway so he could adjust the sun visor he had on the window, a State Trooper pulled up and asked us if we were okay and needed help. So not all are like this.

well that makes everything all better... j/k

The cops have been out of control for some time. Shooting, beating , killing, framing.... Excessive power trip! At some point people will lose it. I am not condoning what they are doing.. I can understand the frustration. We are only seeing "some" of the police corruptions. How many people out there are being abused and no one was there to record it ? I am willing to bet anything its 10x more, were no one was there to film it..

If the police just POLICED...you know....protected and served we ALL would be better off. Instead they think it is THEIR job to dispense judgement. Don't take the clown for a rough ride even if he is a jerk and a pain in your side. That's like getting mad at the toilet that is backed up when you are a janitor. IT IS THE JOB YOU SIGNED UP FOR SO DEAL WITH IT.

Arrest the guy and deliver him to jail where the DA and the Judge can handle his case and his punishment. Stop taking the law into your own hands. Get back to protecting and serving me and the rest of the citizens.

Small example but something I see all the time. Car broken down on the side of the road or someone changing a flat tire. Troopers just drive right by. Where do they have to be in such a hurry? You don't have to change the tire but at least pull over...put your lights on and make sure the dude doesn't get run over while fixing his flat. I'd rather my troopers be doing that on the turnpike then waiting for the next guy going 71 in a 65 so he can give him a ticket.

I agree with you but they want to make money and can't that way

Especially when you look at who is really getting hurt. Take the Walgreens they looted and lit on fire. Walgreens doesn't care...they have insurance. Insurance doesn't care...they plan for a certain number of losses every year. Who ends up hurt? The minority individuals from the same neighborhood who work there. They are going to be out of hours and money when they can't come to work for a few days because their store was burned down by their next door neighbor.

Many, if not most, insurance policies have zero coverage for riots or acts of war.

And to top it off all the schools are closed today. The high schoolers started it when they got let out of school. The embers are still bring and fire crews have come in from all over the state. They do have a 10 pm curfew in effect tonight so we'll see how that works. I'm all for equal rights and cops not killing everyone but how can you have any respect for these people.

The shit they were saying to my friends on the line there is just incredible. And then they go and burn down the one side of town that has no jobs or business and you wonder why no one cares. The governor is livid cuz maryland is bankrupt already and now the mayor goes and let's baltimore burn down, and she'll be the first one to go ask for a handout from him. She's so done lol

Areas of Miami never recovered from the riots either. I remember one of my friends who owned a business in the affected areas in Miami begging his employees not to burn his business down telling them they won't have jobs the next day if the place burns. Guess what? They burned the fcuking place down and today, 35+ years later, there's never been another business or building where his business was.

Who lost?

Outstanding example. And people wonder why so many 3rd world countries continue to circle the sewage drain of humanity -- as they continuously devour their own societies over and over again. Our empire may one day devour itself, but at least it will have had a good run. Some places on Earth barely reach the adulthood of one generation before they get burned to the ground again.

You can't fix stupid.

...and then this. :iamwithstupid:

I really believe it is a few bad cops giving the rest of the police a bad reputation.

What does not help either, is the fact that most jails and criminal justice systems are overwhelmed and most criminals are booked and released within hours or a few days.

Then the same cops, that work the same areas arrest the same sorry ass criminals all while being taunted by the thugs saying that they will be out of jail before the cops shift is up.

I am sure it gets old after a while and eventually some police officers get fed up and eventually rough up the criminals they arrest time after time.

Get subjected to these types day after day and it gets old quick. I for one would never want to be a cop nowadays.

Many, if not most, insurance policies have zero coverage for riots or acts of war.

CGL policies typically exclude it, but I think commercial property coverage policies usually cover damage caused by "riot or civil commotion," but not "acts of war." My guess is CVS and the other businesses are covered, but as others have pointed out, that doesn't mean they'll rebuild.

All of this over a career drug dealer. Who knows what he was doing to initially get arrested and what happened while in custody. Although no excuse for the cops to break the dudes neck and kill him obviously, but you just don't know what he did. Such a shame to have $10s of millions in damage over this.

Riots just show the complete and utter lack of intelligence of a group of people. Violence only begets more violence. They cant seem to comprehend that. They fcuk up their own shit and think it will solve their problems. Its laughable at best, but incredibly disheartening that people can simply be this fcuking stupid.

OK... Im watching local news from baltimore (I love you Roku) and the NAACP is holding a press conference that ::MAY:: explain what happened to this particular dead suspect.

They are claiming that BPD engages in a practice they call "taking you for a ride" where some uncooperative suspects are put in the back of a paddy wagon in full restraints (as this suspect was) but not strapped down in the back and are then driven around town at a high rate of speed, with the objective being to toss the suspect around in the back of the wagon as it goes around corners, speeds up, brakes hard, etc....

Interesting claim that may explain his injuries.

Still hoping they burn the city to the ground....

What is really sad to me is that a legitimate grievance has been perverted by people with ulterior motives and agendas.

The main point here is that regardless of whether or not the kid that got killed was an a**hole, a criminal or whatever he did not deserve to be treated in a manner that led to his death. The criminal system is designed to deal with people that have broken the law and police are the mechanism by which offenders are brought into justice, however the police ARE NOT the ones that get to decide their fate. That said as has been stated above destruction of your own community is just plain stupid!!

All of this over a career drug dealer. Who knows what he was doing to initially get arrested and what happened while in custody. Although no excuse for the cops to break the dudes neck and kill him obviously, but you just don't know what he did. Such a shame to have $10s of millions in damage over this.

The riots and rioters are ignorant , but so is this statement in my opinion. The difference in civilized vs not is how we treat those that may not deserve our mercy , our fairness. You cannot strip someone's rights simply because they are a piece of shit . You run them through the justice system as quickly as possible but do it the RIGHT way.

As I was getting ready this morning I had the news on. They were interviewing a woman who was CLEANING UP what is left of the CVS. She was saying that it is not right for the kids to do this but it is their way of expressing themselves.

WHY ARE YOU CLEANING THAT UP!? Leave it there, make all the people who have been arrested for this nonsense clean it up. This just shows these kids even more "do what you want the adults will clean up your mess"

Also saw video of them throwing rocks at the firetrucks. One kid also cut one of the hoses that was being used to put out a fire right on camera as he is wearing a gas mask.

I say get all of the news crews out out out. Don't let these morons have their day of fame.

As for the guy who died...he was 20 years old and had 28 arrests. Thats not including any juvenile charges. I'm not saying he deserved to die but there is NO evidence yet that police caused his death.

OK... Im watching local news from baltimore (I love you Roku) and the NAACP is holding a press conference that ::MAY:: explain what happened to this particular dead suspect.

They are claiming that BPD engages in a practice they call "taking you for a ride" where some uncooperative suspects are put in the back of a paddy wagon in full restraints (as this suspect was) but not strapped down in the back and are then driven around town at a high rate of speed, with the objective being to toss the suspect around in the back of the wagon as it goes around corners, speeds up, brakes hard, etc....

Interesting claim that may explain his injuries.

Still hoping they burn the city to the ground....

That made the news a couple of days ago. Goes back to my whole "protect and serve" mentality the police should have instead of the "administer justice" they actually do have.

It's all fun and games until you get your ass beat by your mom on the 5 o'clock news. :lol2: :lol2:

Always tryin' to keep a brutha down. :eusa_naughty:

As for the guy who died...he was 20 years old and had 28 arrests. Thats not including any juvenile charges. I'm not saying he deserved to die but there is NO evidence yet that police caused his death.

Backs don't really almost sever in half randomly.

Too many knucklehead kids in Baltimore...its too bad to because any hope the Gray family had of raising a legitimate issue about their son's death, just burned down with those morons looting and burning the shit out of their own city.

That whole "Free Range" kids thing where parents let their kids do what they want...maybe doesn't work so well all the time!

It's all fun and games until you get your ass beat by your mom on the 5 o'clock news. :lol2: :lol2:

Always tryin' to keep a brutha down. :eusa_naughty:

best thing I've seen all day.

(CBS Chicago) Amid civil unrest in Baltimore, Wednesday’s game between the White Sox and Orioles at Camden Yards has been moved to a 1:05 p.m. CT/2:05 p.m. ET start and will be closed to the public, the Orioles announced Tuesday.

Playing in an empty stadium, kind of interesting as far as sports in America goes. Seen it happen to soccer [football] matches in Europe and elsewhere but to my knowledge/memory it's not as common the US. Will they still televise the game, perhaps?

EDIT: Also it appears there is a similar online post made as there has been yesterday insinuating another riot or as this bunch call it "purge" (from that movie of the same name) is on the way today @ 3:30 EST. Seems like they want a repeat of yesterday.