2012 Aventador vs 2014 ?

Zoops

Who the hell is Chris? I know a lot of first names of members here having been here for years, and I cant think of any Chris that sticks out in my mind......

Chris is me. I had to know.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fcuking ridiculous. A ton of members vouched for him and someone fcuking calls around? How pathetic. Like I mentioned earlier I met Jorge in Spain and he is 100% legit. A ton of other members has met him as well.

Interesting, is it worth reading or can someone summarise the 12 - 14 differences and if a musical exhaust was demonstrated?

I'm guessing from Sprite's post no music was played, good old Lp witch hunt hasn't been one for a while! Everyone luvved up again now I hope.

Well played. Using a psuedonym. the perfect crime....

and i would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

Whew.. some people just don't know when to stop. Its unfortunate that some refuse to believe that someone does better then them.

New moto for this place should be "Do good- just not better then the moderators/admin" lol

Whew.. some people just don't know when to stop. Its unfortunate that some refuse to believe that someone does better then them.

New moto for this place should be "Do good- just not better then the moderators/admin" lol

LMAO!!

That made me laugh!

I will never understand people who judge others. Especially on a car forum where we are all here because we are the biggest nut jobs there are.

Lamborghini's are cheap therapy for guys like us - ever see a guy who drives a Lamborghini ... :crybaby2:

So when we come across someone like Liquid - embrace the hell out of them as they make it really easy to justify our existence.

Come Back LA you pancake eating (movie line) mother F'r :)

What a bummer. First KSLamborghini and now Liquid Assets, two dudes that obviously LOVE cars.

I love this forum and was actually super grateful that he even gave up as much info as he did on how he bought the car that inexpensive - that's solid info for other guys that are thinking about getting one. Whoever took it to that level needs to chill.

What a bummer. First KSLamborghini and now Liquid Assets, two dudes that obviously LOVE cars.

I love this forum and was actually super grateful that he even gave up as much info as he did on how he bought the car that inexpensive - that's solid info for other guys that are thinking about getting one. Whoever took it to that level needs to chill.

Yea, HATED losing Raging Bull... was a shame!

Just to clarify a few bits here.

The notion (jovial or not) that you cannot do better than the mod team or else is a fallacy, a ridiculous one at that.

The use of the word Hater and Jealous by fully fledged grown ups, in my mind is exceedingly tragic. When an adult uses these words they are often to tarnish someone in retaliation to a mistaken "attack" and are often simply used and branded in complete ignorance of the situation.

Asking questions make you a hater? Come on. An enquiring mind makes me or one of the mods a jealous person? Jealousy is not a word in my lexicon.

Let me explain my viewpoint:

I think success needs to be celebrated more. There is not a single person on this board that I would relish to see them fail. It is, from my point of view, such an absurd and idiotic notion that we would embrace the failing and chip away at achievement.

I do believe the world needs more proper successful people than it does Kardashians.

I hope that goes some way to dispelling the notion and motivation being jealousy etc.

As far as I am aware none of the mod team are called Chris. Yes my name starts with a C but lets be realistic here, why the bloody hell would I call Canada? Let alone over such a trivial thing as a car. And I have lots of other crap going on right now.

As a brief aside I also appreciate the "I am Chris" posts in the "I am Spartacus" style.

But no, my name is not Chris.

Liquid can be a top class guy for all I know, I think it is a positive thing that people all over USA, Canada and here in Europe can vouch for him. Shows that this board is not all bad that these connections have been made.

At no point have I wished him harm or he fails in life or he wakes up one morning with a thousand pimples on his face or god forbid he wakes up with three ugly women in his bed despite the protestation and crying of some.

The logic run here is that he has stated in his sig that a number of cars are on order (many of which were yet to be made public by the manufacturers - though I know it is not unusual) so he is buying high end cars.

Yet he has acquired a car priced at the lower end of the market rates. See those things do not normally go hand in hand. Look at the first page again, many people looking have not seen deals like that.

- To clarify, at no point have I thought he does not own that car. The thinking is why is that car priced like that? What are we not being told? Imagine a Venn diagram, imagine a circle with high end buyers, imagine a circle with people acquiring low priced high end cars. Rarely is there overlap. Surely you can see the logic here.

Asking questions has revealed that the car has that price for a reason. It is a bit unique and not wholly representative of the market.

Now, you can argue that how I and others have handled it are brash, I can accept criticism, we all can improve in everything we do. But those wading in with hindsight and telling us how to do our jobs, well there are faults with the way you propose too.

It is easy to tell us how to do our job but remember we don't tell you how to do yours.

As I have said before we don't come around to your place of work and "tell you how to sweep up."

Us mods are human, we can make mistakes, we can handle things in different ways but you have to accept that history has presented us with genuine success and genuine fuckwits on here.

I personally wish Liquid all the best with his future success regardless of him posting here or not.

No, the motto for this place should be "Don't be an insecure bag of dicks." The mods here are great, and do not behave like that at all. For fucks sake, you don't even know the business that goes on behind closed doors here if you make naive comments like that. What if I told you some of the mods here engage in John D. Rockefeller, Cornelius Vanderbilt kind of business shit? I'm talking about business that actually influences nations GDPs. And they don't walk around asking to get their cock ridden because of that nor because of their cars. All they want is everyone to act like a goddamn respectable human being and not an attention whore.

vbug also.. don't see him post.

Yeah what a shame we lost the holier than thou, my opinion matters most, Kris. He pretty much write you off if you disagreed with him. On top of that, he's so fucked in the head that he pretty much derives his satisfaction in life by being inspirational to his Instagram minions. LP does not need the insecure.

I don't think anyone cares if you were finger banged as a child by Rockefeller- this is open "LAMBO" car forum. People tent to talk about cars and tend to post pictures and share stories. Assuming that you think that everyone that posts about their CARS in a CAR forum is an attention whole is ridiculous.. Perhaps turn your TV back on CSPAN and let us talk cars & keep your tantrums off here. ;)

At this rate member will be dropping off like flies - especially the once that make this forum entertaining and CHOOSE to share their pictures and stories.

No, the motto for this place should be "Don't be an insecure bag of dicks." The mods here are great, and do not behave like that at all. For fucks sake, you don't even know the business that goes on behind closed doors here if you make naive comments like that. What if I told you some of the mods here engage in John D. Rockefeller, Cornelius Vanderbilt kind of business shit? I'm talking about business that actually influences nations GDPs. And they don't walk around asking to get their cock ridden because of that nor because of their cars. All they want is everyone to act like a goddamn respectable human being and not an attention whore.

Yeah what a shame we lost the holier than thou, my opinion matters most, Kris. He pretty much write you off if you disagreed with him. On top of that, he's so fucked in the head that he pretty much derives his satisfaction in life by being inspirational to his Instagram minions. LP does not need the insecure.

I should just laugh to myself and move on but when I woke up at 4:30 to start the day and quickly checked if there were updates on the SV I stupidly read this thread.

Suggest helping and defending people who can not help themselves.

Rockefeller Vanderbilt / shit - we can agree on that :)

Most of the members that have been on the site for years speak with vbugking and Lamborghiniks daily using a different chat we're in.

Two dozen of the members that have stopped posting here are there as well.

I can't blame them one bit for not wanting to share openly on this forum full of new unfamiliar know it alls and people who have been here a couple months telling moderators that they aren't doing their job correctly.

LP now isn't the LP that we grew to love over the years

My problem with Vbugking is that he's too tall.

I'd tell him that to his face,

But

He's too tall.

It can't be. LP back then wasn't like LP when it started either. More members = new issues.

(remember when you used to post a lot of pics of your girl friends?)

:iamwithstupid:

Most of the members that have been on the site for years speak with vbugking and Lamborghiniks daily using a different chat we're in.

Two dozen of the members that have stopped posting here are there as well.

I can't blame them one bit for not wanting to share openly on this forum full of new unfamiliar know it alls and people who have been here a couple months telling moderators that they aren't doing their job correctly.

2 dozen of the members? Like whom? Maybe i just dont pay attention enough but i cant even remember that many leaving....