Some say he was so powerful he made his own shop close...

AudiBull

I guess this happened a month ago. RIP and good luck I guess. :eusa_think:

****** IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! ******

CTD has officially been acquired to be an exclusive provider of design, engineering, and fabrication for some OEM parts! We will be relocating to sunny California very soon. Due to non-competes and non-disclosures, we will no longer be able to post any of the products we make; however, we will continue to post content on this page.

Of course we remain passionate about the car industry so this page will now focus on the more philanthropic arm of CTD such as the charities and causes that we have (and will continue to) champion(ed) as well as special events that we attend and sponsor (like the Italian Stampede). So expect to see lots of cool car show pictures and epic adventures both in the U.S. and abroad as the brand continues to grow and give back to the community.

We'd like to end by saying a huge thank you to everyone who has supported us for the past three years. Whether you were a die-hard supporter or a hard-core hater, you helped us grow and come upon the opportunities that we are now fortunate to have.

We hope you will follow us into the next chapter and beyond!!

With Immense Gratitude,

CTD Management

My first questions, who moves to CA to manufacture anything but anchor babies or weed?

Between CARB, the taxes, real estate costs, electricity, I could go on for pages.

congrats on the success, hopefully it works out well for everyone involved.

My first questions, who moves to CA to manufacture anything but anchor babies or weed?

:icon_thumleft:

I couldn't agree more with this comment.

... meaning go out of business. Am I the only one that thinks DWiggs is consistently full of shit?

What prepubescent fcuk knuckle wrote that goping clusterfuck of a "press blurb"?

My guess is the same one who wrote about how in eight weeks time he would make a 2WD Lambo that would be quicker and faster than any Lambo in history and well over a year later pushed said Lambo into its launch party.

My guess is the same one who wrote about how in eight weeks time he would make a 2WD Lambo that would be quicker and faster than any Lambo in history and well over a year later pushed said Lambo into its launch party.

The thing that irked me the most was that they did not play this in the background

Whatever was the final outcome of "the stig." I know there was the thread that people kept churning up, but only thing i ever heard was of him driving it on the stampede and that was about it. and the best they got was in the 1000hp range? maybe im wrong, not sure.

I thought I read this press release thoroughly the first time, but apparently I skimmed too quickly through the "philanthropic arm"........

JFC..... :lol2: :lol2:

Whatever was the final outcome of "the stig." I know there was the thread that people kept churning up, but only thing i ever heard was of him driving it on the stampede and that was about it. and the best they got was in the 1000hp range? maybe im wrong, not sure.

The only thing I can remember after that was a brief appearance where he popped up and claimed it was the most powerful Lamborghini ever on pump gas (1,200 whp maybe?), which I think Kevin pointed out wasn't true (even assuming it made whatever he claimed).

I am stunned.

Safe to assume the buyout was for an insane amount of dough, given the sheer volume of totally proprietary yet wildly successful projects that were just POURING out of his shop.

I am stunned.

Safe to assume the buyout was for an insane amount of dough, given the sheer volume of totally proprietary yet wildly successful projects that were just POURING out of his shop.

Bwahahahahahaha.