Batman RIP

Scotty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad. The man found a passion in helping brighten the days deathly ill cancer stricken children and pursued the passion with vigor. RIP.

That is tragic. :aiwebs_003: RIP.

A real superhero for all the things he did for the kids.

RIP. Lesson here is don't risk your life when you are broken down. Either stay in the car or get away from it and call the police and a tow truck. Wait it out and pay the tow bill. The likelyhood of him being able to fix an engine problem on the side of the road is practically nil.

I saw a Mustang in the same situation yesterday changing a flat. Whole family out of the car and two people working on getting the spare out of the trunk with no one looking. While half in the high speed lane...not smart.

RIP. Lesson here is don't risk your life when you are broken down. Either stay in the car or get away from it and call the police and a tow truck. Wait it out and pay the tow bill. The likelyhood of him being able to fix an engine problem on the side of the road is practically nil.

I saw a Mustang in the same situation yesterday changing a flat. Whole family out of the car and two people working on getting the spare out of the trunk with no one looking. While half in the high speed lane...not smart.

This.

I was in an accident with half of my car sticking out. Totally forgot to protect myself as I was checking out the crash.

It's hard to identify a parked vs moving car. Always pull over and carry flares, flash lights. Be safe.

So completely true. I met a guy once. He had a broken leg and seemed depressed. Talking to him, he was on the side of the road fixing a flat and got hit. His leg was broken and his wife and kid in the car died.

This is such terrible news.

What a shame the guy seemed genuinely interested in making young children feel better.

The world needs more people like him.

What a class act. Went out of his way to make sick children happy. Very sad to hear things ended this way. Perhaps someone will step up and become the next batman. I remember reading articles about him, sounded like a hell of a cool dude.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

May he R.I.P..

Question: How FN stupid are these drivers!!!????.....Unfortunately most people are on autopilot when driving......yet authorities will prosecute enthusiasts who are probably better drivers than most of their fellow roadmates. Sux!

Repost, Topic already started this morning in Off Topic, but again very sad

Ahhh....thanks...

Mods please take this thread down...

Just heard this on the news and almost had to pull the fcuking car over... Very sad...