Batman RIP

Scotty

the article mentions that his Batmobile got hit by the Toyota Camry. is his Batmobile the Gallardo or did he really have a car that looked like a Batmobile? for some reason i thought he actually had a car that looked like a Batmobile in addition to the G.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the article mentions that his Batmobile got hit by the Toyota Camry. is his Batmobile the Gallardo or did he really have a car that looked like a Batmobile? for some reason i thought he actually had a car that looked like a Batmobile in addition to the G.

I'm fairly certain he sold the Gallardo and would drive a batmobile.

He apparently dedicated a ton of his personal time and money selflessly to help those sick kids. Talk about no justice in this world.

I'm fairly certain he sold the Gallardo and would drive a batmobile.

He apparently dedicated a ton of his personal time and money selflessly to help those sick kids. Talk about no justice in this world.

Current feelings:

"Hey GOD! Im sitting here eating some M&M's looking at a car website. Havent helped any sick or dying kids today ( that you gave cancer to in the first place ya dick but thats a whole different convo) and this guy doing all this good gets rewarded with a car plowing into him while I get to sit here? You're kind of an asshole"

This is absolutely heartbreaking news. RIP...

Hopefully many will follow his lead.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

May he R.I.P..

Question: How FN stupid are these drivers!!!????.....Unfortunately most people are on autopilot when driving......yet authorities will prosecute enthusiasts who are probably better drivers than most of their fellow roadmates. Sux!

And/or texting and driving!

Current feelings:

"Hey GOD! Im sitting here eating some M&M's looking at a car website. Havent helped any sick or dying kids today ( that you gave cancer to in the first place ya dick but thats a whole different convo) and this guy doing all this good gets rewarded with a car plowing into him while I get to sit here? You're kind of an asshole"

This.

Current feelings:

fcuk God

Current feelings:

I am not very religious, however you will notice there are many extra ordinarily good people that get killed just like Lenny.

Unfortunately it seems like there are an equal amount of bad people in the world that seem live too long.

I believe there is a greater cause and Lenny is part of that place.

Heart breaking at the very least, makes that lion in Zim look like a joke. This is bad as it gets.

RIP

I wish I was man enough to go visit kids with cancer, it's just too painful, I'm not strong enough to do that. My friend died of Ewings disease-a cancer that kids get. He was in that program-a in patient 4 or 5 as Mass General(been a long time ago so I'm not sure how long-was months for sure). We were at Spago eating lunch after he completed it. The partents going there were younger than he was, he was 43? He joking mentioned the MILF's there with their kids to ease the depressing conversation we were having. He told me how strong they were in contrast to him and the parents. I learned a lot that day talking to my friend, he passed away 6-8 months later-in 06 I think. My mom died of cancer in 05 I watched that-

After that lunch it gave me a whole new perspective on kids and how they are better equipped to face adversity than most adults. He befriended lots of them, he said he could handle the grief because he knew that he was most likely going to die. He said the same thing, it takes the strongest people to be in that environment. Which makes the people who are heroes-no pun. But super heroes.

It's tragic when a good person who does have the balls to do what "Batman" was doing gets killed. It just don't seem fair.

E

Can't believe this. I remember when O'Reilly had an episode showing where he got pulled over by the police. RIP to him.

Man what a shame. RIP.

I really enjoyed reading the stories surrounding his exploits and all he did to give back to his community. He was a wonderful person who gave unselfishly. He gave back more in his short life than many of us will give if we live to be 100. It is a shame that he died so tragically and in such an avoidable way. I ALWAYS tell my wife that if she has car trouble GET OFF OF THE ROAD. Not on to a center median or on the shoulder but OFF of the road. I'd rather be out a few Gs for a bent rim and busted up diff then out a family if she was to get hit.

I will add that him pulling over on the center median is not as strange as it sounds. When I lived in MD EVERYONE pulled over on the center median. Broken down? Center median. Cop pulls you over? Center median. Radar trap? Center median. I never in a million years understood that.

As for all of the hate on God in the thread religion and politics can be a very touchy topic. All I will say is that if you don't believe in God or a "higher power" then you are railing against someone that doesn't actual exist. If you do believe in God or a "higher power" you are more than welcome to question this life and the outcomes we witness, the joy we experience and the pain we suffer. That is what makes us human. However the very agreement you made with yourself that allows you to believe also comes with a tacit agreement that you don't understand everything and won't until you are no longer part of the earthly world.

RIP Batman...you did things the right way and what more could a man ask for than for that to be said about him after his passing.

Aww man here come the tears.

Elizabeth later told Robinson that she was being bullied by other kids at her elementary school.

“They don’t believe that Batman is my friend,” she told him.

So Robinson went to school with her, appearing in full costume before the student body. He told Elizabeth’s classmates that bullying was wrong and called her onstage to give her a Batman necklace.

Elizabeth, he announced, is my friend.

Later, in a moment captured on film, the two sat facing each other behind the stage. He had taken off his gloves to cool his sweaty hands in front of a fan.

“I wish I could be more like you,” he told her.

The girl shook her head no.

“That won’t do,” she said. “You’re your own person.”

fcuk God

:iamwithstupid: also that plane crash recently that was carrying $600,000 worth of cash meant for donation to poor people..seriously WTF..

extremely sad news...I heard he sold his Gallardo spyder and bought a Batmobile...and the crash involved the Batmobile and not the Lambo..

One thing i find strange is why is there a road shoulder right next to the fast lane?? In my country we have the shoulder next to the slow lane..right next to the fast lane is a guardrail..sounds pretty stupid to have a shoulder next to the fast lane..why would you make people pull over next to the fast lane? :eusa_think:

RIP batman..take all my respect for all the good things you've done. :turboalex:

One thing i find strange is why is there a road shoulder right next to the fast lane?? In my country we have the shoulder next to the fast lane..right next to the fast lane is a guardrail..sounds pretty stupid to have a shoulder next to the fast lane..why would you make people pull over next to the fast lane? :eusa_think:

I posted this above but most of the major roads in MD have a sholder that is basically another lane to the left of the fast lane and the right of the guard rail/jersey barrier.

I will add that him pulling over on the center median is not as strange as it sounds. When I lived in MD EVERYONE pulled over on the center median. Broken down? Center median. Cop pulls you over? Center median. Radar trap? Center median. I never in a million years understood that.

Just heard this on the news and almost had to pull the fcuking car over... Very sad...

:iamwithstupid:

Extremely sad, I've shared all the stories I could of him on FB and IG and told everybody that he is a real and genuine hero.

:( :( :(

May he RIP.

:iamwithstupid: also that plane crash recently that was carrying $600,000 worth of cash meant for donation to poor people..seriously WTF..

It happens like this all the time.

Here is another example that happened last week in NE Georgia.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/20...ident/31696781/

EMERSON, Ga. -- The truck driver who police say killed a missionary worker and injured her husband and two children has been charged with vehicular homicide.

The crash between a pickup truck and a semi truck happened Thursday evening on Highway 41 in Emerson.

City Police Chief Stan Bradley said a truck driver was doing a safety inspection on his big rig, which was hauling corrosive cleaning chemicals, in the driveway of Zep Inc. Investigators said the driver, Ivan Delgado, 53, a contract driver from Rome, New York, forgot to put on the truck's parking brake, causing the vehicle to roll into the road's northbound lane. He was not inside the truck at the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If God intervened every time there would be no reason for any of this (the world and our existence) as there would be no choice or personal responsibility.

I do not wish to get all religious here as I am not that religious myself however I do believe there is a greater cause that we will be held accountable to.

If one is religious they say you just have to have faith.

If you are like me I guess you just chock it up to there are already enough Assholes in the world so that position is well enough filled so try your best to be a nice kind and sincere person while you are alive.

Very sad.

RIP

Maybe this story inspires someone to take his place, or in their own way, continue working with sick children.

Very sad.

RIP

Maybe this story inspires someone to take his place, or in their own way, continue working with sick children.

I keep thinking about this.

I'm not rich enough to help

I'm not cool enough to wear his cape

I'm not man enough to have dry eyes