ordered SVR and need paint suggestions please!

SV-N-IT

Telesto would look evil, blues or white elegant, yellow or orange would pop!

Not fun picking colors but the SV-R looks incredible in any so IMO you can't go wrong, good luck and congrats I am absolutely thrilled for you :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, Congrats!

As for colors, what do you think about Verde Mantis from the Hurcan? It's a nice bright green color.

I also think Blu Caleum would be cool. Black or Silver SV decals would work nice with that color. Blue or Silver Accents in the interior. Maybe even red accents if you want to be bold.

You also can't go wrong with Blu Nethuns. I'm also partial to the Dione wheels even though they aren't center locking.

Look forward to seeing your spec.

thx guys!

the blue at pebble is lemans.

I've been hearing all kinds of colors about the Aventador SV Roadster, Blu Lemans, Blu Nova and Blu Ely ... did anyone get a photo of the PPG sticker under the hood?

I've been hearing all kinds of colors about the Aventador SV Roadster, Blu Lemans, Blu Nova and Blu Ely ... did anyone get a photo of the PPG sticker under the hood?

thx guys!

im also curious to know which blue that was.. i thought the nova and lemans were almost the same.

I had a orange Gallardo in 05', white 06'spider and 40th murci, so now im leaning towards the blues, greens or grigio telesto..

appreciate the comments!

Hey Bill

Just saw an arancio atlas SV coupe and it looked bad ass!

Orange stitching etc in the interior. With all of the carbon/matte black

It worked well on the car.

Regardless I'm sure it will look and be great!

Congrats! black, yellow calipers, black wheels, black and yellow interior with contrast diamond stitch. Its all personal preference though but I think it would look amazing!

CONGRATZ BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :turboalex:

Go Balloon to keep it somewhat lowkey, since the car is so outrageous balloon would look awesome on it.

If you want to go more wild and can't do VS (screw Gino, lol), then you should do orange or blue!

it would be pretty cool to match or come close to the blue on my 67'

Give a paint sample to your Lambo dealer and ask them to talk and send the sample to the Ad Personam department. Quite sure that for a fee, they can match it.

Give a paint sample to your Lambo dealer and ask them to talk and send the sample to the Ad Personam department. Quite sure that for a fee, they can match it.

yep I heard the same, im going this week to look at samples so we will see. thanks

Imho the purple with yellow stiching was great from Fortis SVR topic wef weeks a go.

I'm thinking of going for SE30 purple

Btw has anyone got a picture of a Verde Mantis car beside a VerdeI car - it's difficult to work out all the greens when the light/filters are different

I like it, but I love this blue!

post-2228-1442332232_thumb.jpg

On the 918 - Porsche charged 49K for a Lambo color and you want a Porsche color :)

Lambo paint vs the competition appears to be a deal also think they have the best colors and lay paint as well or better than anyone in the business.

Love the 67.