New Huracan caught in a flood in San Diego

Chin.Up

We did get some good rain down here in So Cal, but this just completely stinks for the owner. May his replacement H be much more fun to drive.

Lights are on because the electrical system shorted out.

Owner had just taken delivery of this car a few weeks ago.

Thank God it's not something more rare. Still sucks! I guess the guy was excited he's getting it replaced I read somewhere.

Lights are on because the electrical system shorted out.

Owner had just taken delivery of this car a few weeks ago.

i read it was only 3 days old....that sucks...oh well Huracan Spyder just unveiled..looks better too. :icon_mrgreen:

Saw that earlier. SD definiely needed the rain, but perhaps not at that expense. Surely his driveway sloped down to the garage, we didn't get that much!

Saw that earlier. SD definiely needed the rain, but perhaps not at that expense. Surely his driveway sloped down to the garage, we didn't get that much!

looks like owner had a CLS, and a few other cars in the garage. the garage (from the outside shots) definitely seemed to be a semi-subterranean garage with a downward slope. drainage probably couldn't handle the water accumulating in that area.

I rented an ocean front spot in mission beach for almost a year and I soon came to learn that living by the temperamental sea was not my ideal lifestyle. Most morning were beautiful but all of a sudden when swells come within 20 ft of your door step you have to reevaluate if is it worth it? Beach is a good place to visit but wouldnt advise living there.

I feel sorry for the guy and cars arent easily replaceable, lots of TLC for any car owner.