Birthday SV Factory Tour

RoadKing

Well I celebrated my 52nd birthday this week. When the dealer informed me that my AV SV build completion date was the same as my birthday I thought it was an omen - I should spend my birthday at the factory. While it probably wasn't as good as a Team Salamone birthday party, it was the next best thing. :icon_thumleft:

My Dallas Lambo dealer set up a museum and factory tour for me and a few friends. The other main goal was to see my car at the factory, but it couldn't be guaranteed. After a few beers at the cafe on the corner by the factory it was time to head in. After a brief look around the museum I was greated by a representative who informed to come with him as my car was sitting in front of their offices. All I can say is wow!!

20884988764_228181f76b_b.jpg

I put a lot of thought into color selection, and after seeing it I'm very happy with my selection.

21516606471_2cfd4914cc_m.jpg

I also spent some time with an engineer to go over the car and the differences to the 2012 I had. Appears to be night and day differences and can't wait to get the car home!

21481732666_fb49b9473c_m.jpg

21321070699_9cf8736b2a_m.jpg

Unfortunately I was too excited to get any great pictures, so these will have to do for now.

All in all it was a great day at the factory and was impressed with the museum, tour, and the attention I was given.

Ciao

Happy belated birthday and WOW!

Gorgeous SV and great way to celebrate.

Birthdays don't get more memorable than that!!

Good for you and everyone involved in making the special day - since everyone talks about the seats how did it feel to sleep in them :)

Drop dead gorgeous and will age extremely well

Congrats!

I was hoping you would post some pictures of your "birthday present". Very impressive!! I'm glad it met your expectations and looking forward to seeing it in person once you get it home. I hope your birthday was awesome and safe travels back to the great State!

I think the SV looks the best in this color. It is stunning! Can I ask is this the standard orange they offer for free or another color?

Normally the pearls have an estimated IIRC 4500.00 charge but are no charge for the SV which is saying Lamborghini also thinks the pearls are well suited for the SV.

I think the SV looks the best in this color. It is stunning! Can I ask is this the standard orange they offer for free or another color?

Looks like Arancio Atlas - Pearl Effect to me, or at least I hope it is, because that's what I chose for my SV Roadster and this looks *really* awesome.

Arancio Atlas is a $4,380 option in the US.

First of all, thanks for the kind words and birthday wishes. Just back to the states and after checking today it looks as if the car is about a month behind me. If it gets here in time it will be in the XPEL booth at SEMA, which would be cool.

Good question on the seats and one I had when I jumped in it. I'm 6'4" and 205 lb (36" waist) and fit in the seat with no problem. Very glad I stayed with these seats.

Correct the orange is Arancio Atlas and was a no cost option on the SV. I was also torn between the Verde and the orange, but already have a Verde Mercy so went with the orange. :icon_super:

LOVE LOVE that color and great smile from you!! glad you are happy and "tomorrow is not promised to anyone" glad to see we are having a great today! Enjoy every minute!!

First of all, thanks for the kind words and birthday wishes. Just back to the states and after checking today it looks as if the car is about a month behind me. If it gets here in time it will be in the XPEL booth at SEMA, which would be cool.

Good question on the seats and one I had when I jumped in it. I'm 6'4" and 205 lb (36" waist) and fit in the seat with no problem. Very glad I stayed with these seats.

Correct the orange is Arancio Atlas and was a no cost option on the SV. I was also torn between the Verde and the orange, but already have a Verde Mercy so went with the orange. :icon_super:

Regarding Arancio Atlas being a cost option for the SV, I was wrong as I glanced at the LP700-4 column instead of the SV column in the price sheet. It's indeed a free color for the SV.

Please do post more / better pictures of your car when you can!

Happy Happy birthday!!!

By the way!! this is a happy birthday present from Concubine of TeamSalamone to you!! see here there on the floor in the background :) THAT IS A "FROSTED ... CAKE!" LOL

post-93516-1442624074_thumb.jpg

Happy Happy birthday!!!

By the way!! this is a happy birthday present from Concubine of TeamSalamone to you!! see here there on the floor in the background :) THAT IS A "FROSTED ... CAKE!" LOL

I like your taste in women ! That is a delicious cake!