Dark circles under eyes

Rawr

Has the collective braintrust of LP the solution for the dark circles under eyes? I know sunscreen is amazing for slowing down the aging of the skin (there was a study showing skin ages 3x times slower) but I haven't decided whether that's the proper remedy for dark circles because it irritates the eyes/contacts.

When did we become a beauty forum?

:lol2:

But I want to hear what this thread has to say, even though you all know I am a perfect beauty, I sometimes have the same problem.

Hemorrhoid ointment. Never used but have heard this.

Sleep. And I use lotion all very my face after every time I shave. Lol. This thread will be interesting.

Hemorrhoid ointment. Never used but have heard this.

Sleep. And I use lotion all very my face after every time I shave. Lol. This thread will be interesting.

Sleep is not the issue...it's more than that which is why I'm waiting for the insight.

Factors are:

hours in front of computer screen

diet- levels of salt in your diet, amount of carbs/processed foods.

sun exposure or lack of

sleep CYCLE, body rythm.

etc..

My wife notices I get them when my allergies are bad certain times of the year.

I barely notice or give two fucks because i'm not a woman. :thefinger:

I recommend removing your skirt and get back to being a man.

Well we sure got some interesting responses so far.

Now, since we're already in this type of subject, how do I make my farts smell better?

Do you mean applied topically - or ingested?

:icon_mrgreen:

He should try both to see which one helps him best.

Are the dark circles are a result of getting hit hard in the face? If so, try to be less of a dick or change your profession to something other than boxing. If that does not work, try back for more ideas.

I've always had bags under my eyes, darker from time to time. Sleep makes a difference, but even with enough sleep sitting in front of a computer all day doesn't help. Only thing that has helped me so far is to rub a bit of coconut oil on them. Did it for a few days and I notice a difference.

Hope it helps.

I'll take a stab at this one, since this is what I do.......

There are 2 reasons why people have dark circles:

1) Thin lower lid skin which allows transparency of veins to show through, appearing as dark circles. Not much treatment for this. However, the old adage of hemorrhoid cream or such works to vasoconstrict the vessels.

2) Shadowing of the tear trough region below the lower lid due to "bags." The bags are pseudoherniation of fat pockets below the lower lids which cause "bags" or mounds. Below the mound is a tear trough valley that looks dark.

Treatment can be nonsurgical or surgical. Nonsurgical fillers as well as laser can elevate the tear trough deformity. Surgery to remove the fat pads can be performed as well.

I have had dark circles too.

My father is an MD and he took a cotton swab and put a little bit of nail polish remover on the skin under my eyes. This will basically make the current skin fall off and younger skin beneath will not be as dark.

I know it sounds crazy, but it actually works.

BUT, be aware. it will turn your old skin really dark before it falls off. So you will look like you have two black eyes for about a week.

I have had dark circles too.

My father is an MD and he took a cotton swab and put a little bit of nail polish remover on the skin under my eyes. This will basically make the current skin fall off and younger skin beneath will not be as dark.

I know it sounds crazy, but it actually works.

BUT, be aware. it will turn your old skin really dark before it falls off. So you will look like you have two black eyes for about a week.

You are essentially describing effects of a chemical peel. However, acetone in nail polish remover generally does not work that way.

I use acetone to first clean the skin of any oils/dirt. Then I usually use a trichloracetic acid as a chemical peel. Yes, it will turn brown, as if a sunburn, and then eventually peel off. The underlying skin is then new, tighter skin.

More effectively, however, I like to use a Fractional CO2 laser to laser the lower lid skin - it will also peel the outer layer of skin. But it will also stimulate collagen production. The Fractional CO2 laser is more versatile, as I can effectively modify the depth, strength and timing of the laser as needed for different depths of penetration.

Ok.... I'll try to help...

Go to the grocery store and buy the biggest avocado you can find....

cut it in half...

Remove the pit, but dont throw it away...

Put a half of avocado on each eye...

Put the pit in your shorts.

Have a friend take a picture and post it here... (So I can be sure youre doing it right).

Ok.... I'll try to help...

Go to the grocery store and buy the biggest avocado you can find....

cut it in half...

Remove the pit, but dont throw it away...

Put a half of avocado on each eye...

Put the pit in your shorts.

Have a friend take a picture and post it here... (So I can be sure youre doing it right).

fcuk...I tried.

0sg1kcW.jpg