Breast Augmentation

looney

Hey guys,

I know its a car forum, but we're mostly guys and love boobs, and I'm hoping that some of you may have had experience in this area with your wives or girlfriends. I also figured this would be a good way to get a more real world source of information, as my girlfriend has been going to BA forums, and of course they're very much skewed in perspective.

My girlfriend is looking to get a BA soon, however here in Australia there is little choice in Cosmetic Surgeons who will perform the type of augmentation she is after. Unfortunately here they're not generally supportive of going big or of a particular look. Australian surgeons generally seem to want to go for "natural" looking boobs.

in turn she's starting to look overseas. Theres no way in hell she's willing to go to a third world country (i.e. Thailand) for anything but the USA seems to be the right place because what she's looking for seems to be more prevelant. Given that this is the place I come to which is mostly filled with people from the USA, this seems like a good place to ask.

There are 2 surgeons we've found that seem to fit the bill

Tom Pousti

http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/

Don Revis

http://www.southfloridaplasticsurgery.com/

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with either of these surgeons, and could pass on any info, experiences, prices you ended up paying all inclusive (as I somehow expect that the numbers they've quoted over the phone will likely change once we're over there). or if anyone has any other surgeons they can recommend (or possibly other locations that arent risky like Thailand) that is experienced in the proper bimbo/high and perky large style boob jobs.

I also understand that some of you may not wish to divulge any such info online, so if you'd be willing to PM any info I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers

Looney

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never be with a woman that voluntarily had themselves cut open and stuff shoved inside. Unless it was reconstructive . It just seems mental and 95 percent of them don't need it and the boobs are ugly after.

My old gf got a set of bolt on's on her own dime. She went under the muscle through the armpit. Within six months the scars which were tiny anyway were not noticeable at all as they make the cut in the folds of the skin in the armpit. Clever

First couple of weeks were tough as you have to do exercises in order to stop scar tissue building up - they are extremely painful.

She was 5 foot 10 - 120 pounds went from small b to a large c. Didn't look too unnatural considering her height, she looked great in her birthday suit (but she did before too). Made her happy, however I believe they need to changed every 10 or 15 years. She had the surgery back in 1996 so my info maybe grossly out of date. I personally wasn't for it, why place a foreign object in your body..but then again I didn't have to live with the long term consequences.

I would never be with a woman that voluntarily had themselves cut open and stuff shoved inside. Unless it was reconstructive . It just seems mental and 95 percent of them don't need it and the boobs are ugly after.

It is mental for the girlfriend. Most elective plastic surgery is. If she or whoever is paying for it earned the money to do it then let them do it. Looney is not asking you to date his girl. I have a few friends who's wives were perfect before that got huge fake knockers. The girls are happy with their purchase.

Looney,

A LOT of docs can do a decent set of huge implants. Just like anything, make sure he or she has done a lot of them, ask their infection rate, make SURE they use the smooth implants and not the textured ones. Is your gf looking for something like 500's? Make sure you get a good consultation before surgery. She needs to have enough skin to take the implant so it doesn't erode her skin.

Fake boobs are all fun and games but remeber that it is a real medical procedure and there can be complications. That's the scary part. Most plastic surgeons are happy to shove them in but suddenly if there is an issue that same person suddenly doesn't take your calls.

Looney, reading your title, I'm no pro but I would recommend she get two instead of getting one. Would look much more aesthetically pleasing.

You're welcome :icon_thumleft:

Also.. Before and after pictures would help greatly. You know, for science!

Looney, reading your title, I'm no pro but I would recommend she get two instead of getting one. Would look much more aesthetically pleasing.

Yeah two is probably better. LOL

To each their own I guess. My preference is the bolt ons personally.

It is mental for the girlfriend. Most elective plastic surgery is. If she or whoever is paying for it earned the money to do it then let them do it. Looney is not asking you to date his girl. I have a few friends who's wives were perfect before that got huge fake knockers. The girls are happy with their purchase.

Looney,

A LOT of docs can do a decent set of huge implants. Just like anything, make sure he or she has done a lot of them, ask their infection rate, make SURE they use the smooth implants and not the textured ones. Is your gf looking for something like 500's? Make sure you get a good consultation before surgery. She needs to have enough skin to take the implant so it doesn't erode her skin.

Fake boobs are all fun and games but remeber that it is a real medical procedure and there can be complications. That's the scary part. Most plastic surgeons are happy to shove them in but suddenly if there is an issue that same person suddenly doesn't take your calls.

Thanks Mate, I take all of your points on board, and we've been doing excessive research. Most doc's here in Aus dont have a lot of experience with what she wants, hence I thougth I'd ask here if anyone has had experience. the CC's are not so important as the overall look i guess. but i'm guessing with our discussions she's looking at 600+

Yeah two is probably better. LOL

she only needs 1 BA procedure, but yes 2 boobs done is probably the ideal situation LOL

Would you put a Twin Turbo kit on your leased Lambo?

:icon_thumleft:

Mate it's all on her own dime. She refuses to let me pay for it.

Hey guys,

I know its a car forum, but we're mostly guys and love boobs, and I'm hoping that some of you may have had experience in this area with your wives or girlfriends. I also figured this would be a good way to get a more real world source of information, as my girlfriend has been going to BA forums, and of course they're very much skewed in perspective.

My girlfriend is looking to get a BA soon, however here in Australia there is little choice in Cosmetic Surgeons who will perform the type of augmentation she is after. Unfortunately here they're not generally supportive of going big or of a particular look. Australian surgeons generally seem to want to go for "natural" looking boobs.

in turn she's starting to look overseas. Theres no way in hell she's willing to go to a third world country (i.e. Thailand) for anything but the USA seems to be the right place because what she's looking for seems to be more prevelant. Given that this is the place I come to which is mostly filled with people from the USA, this seems like a good place to ask.

There are 2 surgeons we've found that seem to fit the bill

Tom Pousti

http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/

Don Revis

http://www.southfloridaplasticsurgery.com/

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with either of these surgeons, and could pass on any info, experiences, prices you ended up paying all inclusive (as I somehow expect that the numbers they've quoted over the phone will likely change once we're over there). or if anyone has any other surgeons they can recommend (or possibly other locations that arent risky like Thailand) that is experienced in the proper bimbo/high and perky large style boob jobs.

I also understand that some of you may not wish to divulge any such info online, so if you'd be willing to PM any info I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers

Looney

Great choice to come to the USA for the her BA cosmetic surgery. I've dated many ladies with BAs and I've gone through many BA consultations as well as have many great friends that are plastic surgeons.

In America, there are two minimal certifications that you must look at when looking for a plastic surgeon. Most standard certification is the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS - symbol is a two-arc circle) and the second certification which is more prestigious is the American Society of Plastic Aesthetic Surgery (ASPAS - symbol is the Queen Nefertiti).

All ASPAS surgeons belong to ASPS, but not all ASPS belongs to ASPAS. To be ASPAS certified, the plastic surgeon must submit to numerous case examinations, procedures, and accept by its peers. It is the most common sought certification amongst Plastic Surgeons. Top amongst its peers.

To locate an ASPAS surgeon, use this link:

http://www.surgery.org/consumers/find-a-plastic-surgeon

Although both of your above surgeons are good (they both belong to ASPAS as well), but I highly recommend Dr. Dan Shapiro out in Scottsdale, AZ (http://www.shapiroplasticsurgery.com). Amazing work and an amazing artist.

Also another great reference website to use to search Plastic Surgeons and have plastic surgeons to answer your girlfriend's questions is www.realself.com

If you want to get really fancy on world renown "popular" USA plastic surgeons, you can always consult with Dr. Robert Rey (http://www.drrobertrey.com)

Choose the right surgeon, make sure he or she is not just a plastic surgeon, they must be an artist and have an eye for a perfect result.

Best of luck and keep us updated!

Would you put a Twin Turbo kit on your leased Lambo?

:icon_thumleft:

That is straight viscous :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Don't knock 'em until you've played with em. Plenty of smart and fun girls with fake boobs, so to write someone completely off because of that means more fake boobs for me to play with :eusa_dance:

As others have said, make sure she's paying for these on her own dime. Last thing you want is a life-time commitment that's going to be very difficult to explain.

Best boob jobs I have seen and touched are 98% real. They feel natural to the touch and no scar.

I think Japan has some of the best procedures and options. US boob jobs still feel silicon or saline to me. You can use your own fat these days I hear.

Looney,

Feel free to PM me.....this is what I do.

I can also give you feedback on the other surgeons.

I'm located in Socal, and obviously the culture of plastic surgery is quite rampant in my area.

That is straight viscous :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Don't knock 'em until you've played with em. Plenty of smart and fun girls with fake boobs, so to write someone completely off because of that means more fake boobs for me to play with :eusa_dance:

As others have said, make sure she's paying for these on her own dime. Last thing you want is a life-time commitment that's going to be very difficult to explain.

I have played with them....it's for mental cases only. On both sides. Play away they are all yours

I've had 3 gf's with silicone and I am not a fan but chicks seem to be brainwashed to them...

I don't really care and dont mind if they are not idiotically big canisters which imho are shameful.

Rather have three nice size than two huge, or better yet perfect naturals.

Great choice to come to the USA for the her BA cosmetic surgery. I've dated many ladies with BAs and I've gone through many BA consultations as well as have many great friends that are plastic surgeons.

In America, there are two minimal certifications that you must look at when looking for a plastic surgeon. Most standard certification is the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS - symbol is a two-arc circle) and the second certification which is more prestigious is the American Society of Plastic Aesthetic Surgery (ASPAS - symbol is the Queen Nefertiti).

All ASPAS surgeons belong to ASPS, but not all ASPS belongs to ASPAS. To be ASPAS certified, the plastic surgeon must submit to numerous case examinations, procedures, and accept by its peers. It is the most common sought certification amongst Plastic Surgeons. Top amongst its peers.

To locate an ASPAS surgeon, use this link:

http://www.surgery.org/consumers/find-a-plastic-surgeon

Although both of your above surgeons are good (they both belong to ASPAS as well), but I highly recommend Dr. Dan Shapiro out in Scottsdale, AZ (http://www.shapiroplasticsurgery.com). Amazing work and an amazing artist.

Also another great reference website to use to search Plastic Surgeons and have plastic surgeons to answer your girlfriend's questions is www.realself.com

If you want to get really fancy on world renown "popular" USA plastic surgeons, you can always consult with Dr. Robert Rey (http://www.drrobertrey.com)

Choose the right surgeon, make sure he or she is not just a plastic surgeon, they must be an artist and have an eye for a perfect result.

Best of luck and keep us updated!

Rey is a hack and not even board certified.

Seen plenty of them. Nothing against them as long as they aren't ginormous or completely disproportionate lol. Back pain later I life may be an issue is she is small and going that big. Good luck in your search!

Whilst I cannot offer any surgery related advice I would just like to take this moment to say that women that I have encountered that have had surgery are generally much happier with their bodies than those who have not had surgery.

It is one less thing they worry about and they seem to have more confidence. It is their choice and they have taken it.

People saying oooh no or similar, well I say, yes please.

I don't have any surgery comments either, but...

In constructing self-image, I think we forget about how much women beat up on each other over their breast size and how much pressure is exerted by same-sex issues; i.e. it's the bigger breasted girl that talks behind the other girl's back that having little boobs is a bad thing. Girls talk about how other girls' clothing looks, how their bodies look, etc., etc. Girls are really hard on each other. Then we have media influences and cultural influences on top of that. By the time we get to opposite-sex contributing issues, 95% of guys I know don't give two shits and have other things in mind when chasing women.

Truth be told, they're either sex toys or baby feeders. They are not props for clothing. That's a bullshit rationalization I hear. Since the biggest influences to up-size can only be partially related to one of those two things, it would be great if women considering BA could wise up and realize that the reasons their boobs matter aren't anywhere near why they think they matter.