Breast Augmentation

looney

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing to consider if going that big, which is not my cup of tea, is if your gf is going to be cool with back pain.

IMO, it never seen tits bigger than DD that looked good.

Another thing to consider if going that big, which is not my cup of tea, is if your gf is going to be cool with back pain.

IMO, it never seen tits bigger than DD that looked good.

I have never found them attractive, and I also think the woman will find they were a novelty for a while and they become a monster pain in the ass down the road. Wife is very well endowed and her back in in constant pain with no implants. I can't imagine what would happen if they were bigger.

Haha yeah its a novelty when they're young and your just f buddies... long term the big tits will probably just be a nuisance... but damn post 149 would be pretty f'n fun for a while

• 2 months later...

Just a random update.

Girlfriend has had several consults now. Even one with our very own Plastique999 (if anyone is looking for work in LA, i'd strongly suggest talking with him, he's been very helpful, accommodating and seems to really know his stuff). 1 more consult with a Sydney surgeon in 6 weeks then its decision time.

for those against it, you'll be happy to know she's found out that she cant really go as big as she wanted. She's a bit gutted that she cant get the 600+ that she wants because it wont work with her anatomy, so she's probably looking at something much smaller. no matter the outcome as long as she feels better about herself and can wear the clothes she wants I'm not stressed how it turns out.

but point of the post was to post this pic below.

I've been employing my MacGuyver skills to try and make some boobs, we've done water displacement, rice bags, made prosthesis etc etc. I've been sciencing the crap out of boobs so to speak. just a pic for a chuckle in case any of you have a Civil Engineer Brain like I do.

XuKJTjP.jpg

Just a random update.

Girlfriend has had several consults now. Even one with our very own Plastique999 (if anyone is looking for work in LA, i'd strongly suggest talking with him, he's been very helpful, accommodating and seems to really know his stuff). 1 more consult with a Sydney surgeon in 6 weeks then its decision time.

for those against it, you'll be happy to know she's found out that she cant really go as big as she wanted. She's a bit gutted that she cant get the 600+ that she wants because it wont work with her anatomy, so she's probably looking at something much smaller. no matter the outcome as long as she feels better about herself and can wear the clothes she wants I'm not stressed how it turns out.

but point of the post was to post this pic below.

I've been employing my MacGuyver skills to try and make some boobs, we've done water displacement, rice bags, made prosthesis etc etc. I've been sciencing the crap out of boobs so to speak. just a pic for a chuckle in case any of you have a Civil Engineer Brain like I do.

XuKJTjP.jpg

I'm all for saving a few bucks, but I think Id pass on the packing tape and jello mold.

IMO perfection:

perfectboobs.jpg

tumblr_o2f97u7sGp1r4i12lo1_400.gif

they look great, i think any man would love those.

my girlfriend is looking for something more perky in her persuit of backless dresses and major side boob in singlets LOL

• 10 months later...
Congrats (if that's not weird to say).

not weird at all. Its going to suck until she is healed though, so I have to get through that process.

not weird at all. Its going to suck until she is healed though, so I have to get through that process.

Worse for her! Haha. Hope it all goes well and you both are happy!

Worse for her! Haha. Hope it all goes well and you both are happy!

Yeah I guess I should have said we (more her). Thanks :icon_thumleft:

Update:

My wife is getting hers done tomorrow with Dr. Hochstein in Miami

Great stuff, my girlfriend got hers done back in April here in Aus. but big props to Plastique, a very nice guy who was very helpful and would have been our choice had we not found the guy we did locally.