Memory Lane

MARKCHIN

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skinnycholo and myself were the first to sign up on Lambo Power.

Monarchy (Eric) was on track to becoming huge in the clothing industry. That all came crashing down after he sold it. Some bad luck and bad choices ended the run. He wasn't afraid to try new things on his Gallardo and or spend $$$ on it. At one point, I was probably driving it more then he was. I loved that car...until he put that ugly ass front end on. But the rear end was gorgeous!

What was his clothing brand if you don't mind?

Hey Tommy!

Can anyone fill me in on if Dwiggs hit 2000hp? Been a few years since I've been here. Thanks!

I think he did hit 2000hp and went back to October 1985.

What was his clothing brand if you don't mind?

Brand was called Monarchy Collection. We were bought out by Hartmarx of Chicago for $12million. After which everything started going down hill. Hartmarx filed for bankruptcy protection and all our vendors didn't get paid and wouldn't work with us. Eric was pretty much done with the brand after that and moved on.

You can google the brand and see all our past runway shows. Those were good times.

Skinnycholo and myself were the first to sign up on Lambo Power.

Monarchy (Eric) was on track to becoming huge in the clothing industry. That all came crashing down after he sold it. Some bad luck and bad choices ended the run. He wasn't afraid to try new things on his Gallardo and or spend $$$ on it. At one point, I was probably driving it more then he was. I loved that car...until he put that ugly ass front end on. But the rear end was gorgeous!

I remember his posts well. I missed out on a house party he invited me to years ago.

How's he doing these days?

What about the clown guy?? Remember him and his wild posts?

this guy is still around SOFL with his tattoo shops believe it or not..

whatever happen to Gil, he was a cool guy and lots of fun!

RIP to all the members that have passed on :(

Wow, I cannot believe I have been on here over ten years! Here is my first lambo that brought me to the site.

Prior to buying.. I was on here asking all sorts of diablo 101 questions!

94_red_diablo.jpg

Not that Gil, Gil from North Florida.

Bill, Small world, A friend of mine that I've known for about 25 years grew up with him and was talking about him the other day. She said he's well.

wow that is a small world! good to hear, he is a stand up guy that ill never forget!

It's funny how life works, I'm happier now than when I had the stack of cars in Vegas. I really wish I kept the Enzo , that was a huge mistake to sell, I didn't need the $. I didn't drive it for almost a year and got depressed and offed it.

I suppose I'm happier cause I'm able to drive and not laying of the floor with back pain. Less stress as well, less headaches.

Also living in Beverly Hills is 10000000X better than Vegas.

Of course being 80% retired is nice too.

Still need a jet tho ;)

The Diablo GTR's seem to be doing well. A low mile GT just sold 2weeks ago at auction for $616K at that auction I ran my blue GTR thru and turned down 825or $850 I can't remember. I didn't want to sell it. I have always known the GTR is a more expensive car(contrary to some opinions of 'not in reality' GT owner). I'm keeping the pair forever.

Aventador is gone, too plastic.