Powerball Hitting The Big "B"

Rawr

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a bad habit of cutting off Sanders supporters on the interstate. If I see one of those bumper stickers you get special "treatment" from me.

:icon_thumleft:

No we cant. The website has fallen over from too much traffic :(

Wasn't the best site to get them from anyway, they didn't buy a ticket, it was a bet on the outcome. Whatever that means!

Got mine from thelotter, was worth a crack.

Wasn't the best site to get them from anyway, they didn't buy a ticket, it was a bet on the outcome. Whatever that means!

Got mine from thelotter, was worth a crack.

i see, well i'll try that one next time :D

I got the power ball number and then 3/5 numbers were "one off". Sigh.

Obviously= Typing from work.

27 year old hedgie from chino hills. Bought $30k tickets and won.

Wonder how he did a math on that.

I would buy the houses near my asshole neighbor, demolish them, and put giant dick statues in place of the houses, ensuring they are stone, so he could not move them.

Once he gets annoyed and moves, I would then buy the houses near that house as well, and put more dick statues on the lawn. Then I would pay a team of people to walk their dogs in his neighborhood, ensuring that they all shit on his lawn over and over and over. I would do this until he couldn't afford to move anymore and was stuck living next to dick statues and dogs shitting on his lawn every day.

Of course, I'd also donate to charity, invest the rest of it, pay off the debts of my parents, etc etc. Be a nice guy and all.

But I don't play the lottery and I'd rather invest my money instead.

I would buy the houses near my asshole neighbor, demolish them, and put giant dick statues in place of the houses, ensuring they are stone, so he could not move them.

Once he gets annoyed and moves, I would then buy the houses near that house as well, and put more dick statues on the lawn. Then I would pay a team of people to walk their dogs in his neighborhood, ensuring that they all shit on his lawn over and over and over. I would do this until he couldn't afford to move anymore and was stuck living next to dick statues and dogs shitting on his lawn every day.

Of course, I'd also donate to charity, invest the rest of it, pay off the debts of my parents, etc etc. Be a nice guy and all.

i would also love to enact revenge on a douche neighbour, however i would just put bikie neighbours in and tell them they get a discount on the rent if they specifically annoy said neighbour.

What is your go to investment for the $2 you kept from playing the lottery? :icon_mrgreen:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/01/15/coup...y-won-powerball

This couple is the ones who won it from Tennessee. The wife plans to go to work on Monday. And they plan to stay living in the 6,000 person city. I love my job too, but if I had just received a check for $326M I would not be back.

Obviously I didn't win. However from going to having a lot of money to having a ton of it taken away this is what I would do.

If I got the $500M payout I would invest it in various things. My goal would be a measly 6% ROI. This would be approximately $30M a year to live on. That is around 2.5M a month. The principal would grow and the monthly would continue to increase. I would have to think there isn't anything I couldn't do on 2.5M a month.

Then you have something that lives on forever.

Crack?

Im not up on drug prices, can you even get crack for that little?