Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

I'm sure Harris like most of the other Brit presenters would be bragging nonstop if it was a McLaren that posted the same time.

Harris is just an animated dildo. LOL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bonus points for Asscelerator (TogueSpirit) making a guest appearance and claiming to be an aerodynamics PhD working on spacecraft. :lol2:

That lap looked so smooth. Very little sawing at the wheel and the car seemed perfectly settled the whole time. Amazing to watch.

I am quite sure he's still here under a different screen name :lol2:

He hangs in the McLaren section salivating at every bit of positive news discussing hypotheticals.

These cocksuckers calling out lambo as a fake with the time are iritating me as much as CNN.

I am going to start another thread about my order. I really need your guys help to ensure I don't fcuk it up! Never done this before and you guys can help supercharge my thinking.

These cocksuckers calling out lambo as a fake with the time are iritating me as much as CNN.

I am going to start another thread about my order. I really need your guys help to ensure I don't fcuk it up! Never done this before and you guys can help supercharge my thinking.

Don't let them bother you, if they actually put that much effort into something productive they could possibly amount to something, this way they are just left with bitching in order to seek some sort of relevance.

What do you think about this?

IMG_2782.PNG

the car has an increbile stability and traction: if the Aventador SV did 6' 59", this car did 6' 52" for sure: 1000 lbs less weight, smaller and with a much bigger aerodynamic efficiency.

I never saw a lap record video that showed such an easiness in driving: that car is a milestone in supercar aerodynamic and chassis perfection.

Cocksuck@rs!!

ciao

Don't let them bother you, if they actually put that much effort into something productive they could possibly amount to something, this way they are just left with bitching in order to seek some sort of relevance.

:iamwithstupid: spot on

It is hard to do and I found myself arguing with some on a Porsche forum. But do not let them bother you in the least! The car will speak for itself! All "disturbances in the force" in the car world such as the Performante are treated this way by rival fanboys and fangirls!

Hmm, on the official lambo video, can anyone see both the fake speedo and the actual dashboard speedo? Because if you see that white line on the actual speedo, thats the true tacho. :icon_wink: It seems to move quite a bit slower than the one on the left. Let me know what you think?

Damn that's cool Fortis! That's what I was thinking!! I will make a new thread for my spec now and ask my other questions!! maybe you can bring that awesome pic over!

Damn that's cool Fortis! That's what I was thinking!! I will make a new thread for my spec now and ask my other questions!! maybe you can bring that awesome pic over!

:icon_super: love the white!

its official like or not, the P holds the current record at the ring....

until the next one comes along, which I'm sure will be soon.

Honestly, it's all just academic bragging rights. Tweaking the track at the 'Ring likely played a factor as did everything else; but it is official. At the end of the day, who really cares? Those who are extremely serious will buy a dedicated Huracan race car which Lambo will gladly sell. For the rest of us hobbyists/petrol heads, this is more than adequate to have plenty of fun on the main roads and the occasional track events.

Now that Lamborghini had upped the game, would Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche and even Nissan simply rest on their laurels? Certainly not and that would take the game to the next tier. Absolutely nothing wrong with that; exciting times that we live in so just sit back and enjoy drinking the marketing cool-aid from all the brands.

Buy whatever you prefer, can afford and can source. Every brand will have its own supporters and doubters. Just enjoy what you are doing as after all that's what it's all about. Enjoy spec'ing out the car and the acquisition; have fun with the drive and stay safe. Or enjoy looking at and perhaps riding in one; appreciate its engineering and accomplishments.

He has some good points.

His Assertions are also all based on assumptions. He is basing everything on the accuracy of two lambo speedometers first of all (they are known for their accuracy :rolleyes: ). He claims it is GPS with no actual proof one way or the other. The pictures of the speedo vs. Tach he also claims is full throttle on both without any actual proof. Could have been partial, off throttle, etc...or the on screen dash could have been a fairly accurate thrown together recreation that isn't 100% dead on but was there for effect rather than fact checking. Porsche didn't have one for the 918 so that means they were hiding something, right? :jackoff:

The only number that matters is the lap time. The fact that plenty of people had inside knowledge and knew of the lap time the day it happened...Yeah, who the hell decides in advance before they edit the fake video, before they decide how fast they will speed up the fake video, before anything else is done, and tells people what the time was. They then work backwards to make the video match the time they decided to lie about. Yeah, that makes sense.

That looks perfect.

Someone said it earlier, black, white, or Grigio telesto with VI calipers is tough to top. I forget the member that had the Grigio telesto 08SL with VI calipers, but that car or Sprites black SL with VI are two of the sexiest cars in the Gallardo family.

I agree with JK79 on the Telesto, I really like it.

Assman will hyperventilate when he will read this LOL

My wife suggested I order the Performante in Rosso Effesto :lol2:

Back to the roots for me.

I agree with JK79 on the Telesto, I really like it.

Assman will hyperventilate when he will read this LOL

Back to the roots for me.

From memory you're not a big fan of yellow but the highlighter yellow on the 580 spyder in the dealership is pretty spectacular. Give it some blue highlights and you can have the reverse of the SV.

From memory you're not a big fan of yellow but the highlighter yellow on the 580 spyder in the dealership is pretty spectacular. Give it some blue highlights and you can have the reverse of the SV.

Saw that we drove past and they all said NOOOO :icon_mrgreen:

I prefer it over the standard yellow but not liking it enough to order one.

Hmm, on the official lambo video, can anyone see both the fake speedo and the actual dashboard speedo? Because if you see that white line on the actual speedo, thats the true tacho. :icon_wink: It seems to move quite a bit slower than the one on the left. Let me know what you think?

I'm curious - what cars do you own? I see you discussing about this car vs. that car on a lot of forums, but not talking about what your personal experience is...

FWIW - I'm sure the time is not repeatable by a customer car. Who gives a shit. It's almost more amusing to me that Lambo would do such a thing knowing it will drive certain camps batshit crazy discussing it.

That actually is not a bad idea at all. :icon_mrgreen: Rosso Effesto with bronze wheel or centre lock wheels with red centre locks. Matte forged carbon, no styling packaging (i.e. No gloss black). Black Alcantara with Rosso 2 tone interior or just Rosso inverted stitching with Rosso seatbelts. Full matte FC interior. Classic combo with a twist from the FC and never go out of style. :icon_thumleft:

I'm curious - what cars do you own? I see you discussing about this car vs. that car on a lot of forums, but not talking about what your personal experience is...

FWIW - I'm sure the time is not repeatable by a customer car. Who gives a shit. It's almost more amusing to me that Lambo would do such a thing knowing it will drive certain camps batshit crazy discussing it.

At the moment, none. But thats going to be changing within the year :icon_thumleft: My main problem with his "analysis" is that the times he's comparing could be said to be a total of three different times. The gantry speed of 255kph for the 918 on the 7:00 lap, is 15kph FASTER than the actual run, which is about 5kph slower than the performante. Then he mentions that lambo hasn't won any form of motorsport for over 50 years, is just plain wrong. They actually won the asian blancpain series and some other races. I could get the links for you if you want to see for yourself. But if he had just simply used the actual lap and got times that he was able to SEE, and compare them to the actual Huracan lap, I'd have no problem with him pointing out the "discrepancies"; but he didn't.

That looks perfect.

Someone said it earlier, black, white, or Grigio telesto with VI calipers is tough to top. I forget the member that had the Grigio telesto 08SL with VI calipers, but that car or Sprites black SL with VI are two of the sexiest cars in the Gallardo family.

Sure doesn't look too bad in Grigio Telesto with Verde Ithaca calipers and interior livery:

huracan_performante_record_12.jpg