pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

The whole "Benzes in NYC, no Chevys in Berlin" is silly and shortsighted, and Trump can't be saying things like that and expect to be taken seriously.

People buy what they want to buy, period. Outside of some DOT regs excluding certain cars (usually very high end) from some countries, companies will sell cars wherever they can.

I've heard Volvo and Saab dominate the Swedish roadways more so than the typical German and other Euro offerings.

BTW, Supercar Ace....here's an Opel on American shores:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_Catera

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait until one of them tries to throat punch a plain clothed cia, fbi, or secret service agent :lol2:

The part I find most amusing is the woeful ignorance by these people that think this is just another gathering. Have they ever been near a president in their life? Do they have any idea the extent of the Secret service security? Its laughable to think they are going to accomplish anything. These people are pathetic twats, plain and simple.

I can't wait until one of them tries to throat punch a plain clothed cia, fbi, or secret service agent :lol2:

I find the whole thing wildly ironic. A bunch of 150lb feminine sounding dudes talking about throat punching. :lol2: I'm betting none of them has throw a punch in their life, or received one from a dude that's got 50+ lbs on them.

I hope someone gets it on video. :tyson:

Betsy DeVos....unqualified and uninformed. The public school system needs an overhaul, that said I wouldn't put her in charge of monitoring school bathrooms.

Betsy DeVos....unqualified and uninformed. The public school system needs an overhaul, that said I wouldn't put her in charge of monitoring school bathrooms.

I agree. She is a terrible pick. After hearing her at the senate confirmation hearing im 100% convinced she's the wrong person for the job.

If only Obama had seen Putin like that from the get-go instead of thinking that the reason for poor relations with Russia was just due to stupidity from George W. Bush. They cut the missile defense from Poland sixty years to the day of Russia having invaded them. NOW that they're leaving office, it's (paraphrasing): "Putin is trying to undermine the Western liberal democracies," "NATO must be upheld," "An attack on one is an attack on all!" etc...

Yes, it's quite a pesky inconvenience that we are not just some monolithic political entity but rather a federation of semi-sovereign states, and thus there is a system to prevent one state from dictating to all the others.

Not without irony. Tomorrow is a seminal moment with no safety net.

post-13077-1484873894_thumb.jpg

I missed Bush all those years.

I missed Bush all those years.

Well shit, this election is changing america, I agree with Wheels on something. :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

Its going to be a great day tomorrow!

Ha, yeah I think someone was having some fun with photoshop and coloring in his brows. good stuff

If they were really creative they would have given Ab some wood as he is clearly looking at our next first lady. :monkeyleft: