• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any objective thoughts on the speech? And I'm not looking for blind "Trump Rulez!!" comments.

I like that he called out the radical islamic terrorists by name, that was a much needed step.

I like where he's headed with cleaning house in DC, but he could have been a lot more tactful in his delivery. Scolding three former presidents sitting 20ft from you wont make life any easier, and despite having a house and senate majority, he still needs them on his side. I might have followed George W. there a bit and kept the harsh criticism to a minimum.

Putting other countries on notice was good, but not because i think he will follow through, hes intimidating them and building a platform of strength for negotiatjons.. I agree the strong dollar is bad for exports, but we arent exactly there to worry about it yet. At the same time it will fcuk with 95% of America in a big way if we make dramatic import policy changes. There is a way to improve our position but tariffs, the immediate retaliation, and subsequent trade wars will cripple everyone. He knows that and wont go there, but to get what he wants he needs to act like hes willing to burn down everyone in his way. It will work.

Even people who dont like him have no reason not to embrace everything he said and hope he can execute even half of it.

That being said, he delivered a hell of a rah rah, 'merica fcuk Yeah!!! speech.

Truly inspiring

I like that he called out the radical islamic terrorists by name, that was a much needed step.

I like where he's headed with cleaning house in DC, but he could have been a lot more tactful in his delivery. Scolding three former presidents sitting 20ft from you wont make life any easier, and despite having a house and senate majority, he still needs them on his side. I might have followed George W. there a bit and kept the harsh criticism to a minimum.

Putting other countries on notice was good, but not because i think he will follow through, hes intimidating them and building a platform of strength for negotiatjons.. I agree the strong dollar is bad for exports, but we arent exactly there to worry about it yet. At the same time it will fcuk with 95% of America in a big way if we make dramatic import policy changes. There is a way to improve our position but tariffs, the immediate retaliation, and subsequent trade wars will cripple everyone. He knows that and wont go there, but to get what he wants he needs to act like hes willing to burn down everyone in his way. It will work.

Even people who dont like him have no reason not to embrace everything he said and hope he can execute even half of it.

That being said, he delivered a hell of a rah rah, 'merica fcuk Yeah!!! speech.

Truly inspiring

:iamwithstupid:

Could not have summed it up better myself, especially this:

He knows that and wont go there, but to get what he wants he needs to act like hes willing to burn down everyone in his way. It will work.

LOL that video has me dying every time i see it. Its just perfect.

Main stream media at it again, trying to do brainwashing by showing pictures of a smaller crowd at Trumps inauguration, comparing it to Obama 2009.

IF there was actually a less of an attendance, it's cause the conservatives were worried of all the protesters being stupid and had jobs to attend to.

* edit * did not see that this photo was already posted.

post-127685-1485019260_thumb.jpg

post-127685-1485019276_thumb.jpg

Its interesting how the so called social justice douchebags feel that destroying peoples business, property and assault is an acceptable way of voicing their opinion. Not to sound cold hearted but if you wiped all those protestors off the face of the earth, it would only be a positive thing. Had HRC the most crooked politician in Washington won I doubt the DJT supporters would be acting this way.

Its interesting how the so called social justice douchebags feel that destroying peoples business, property and assault is an acceptable way of voicing their opinion. Not to sound cold hearted but if you wiped all those protestors off the face of the earth, it would only be a positive thing. Had HRC the most crooked politician in Washington won I doubt the DJT supporters would be acting this way.

:iamwithstupid:

1) Where was all that outrage when it came it out that Hillary rigged the DNC Primary? They should have stormed the DNC HQ and done the protesting then.

2) Why aren't they channeling this unjustified anger into the right channel? Why not get involved in local political action committees?

It seems the media is spurring it on as well. Im getting sick of Canadian news constantly jumping on the bash Trump boat... Canada would have a rude awakening if it pissed the US off.

It seems the media is spurring it on as well. Im getting sick of Canadian news constantly jumping on the bash Trump boat... Canada would have a rude awakening if it pissed the US off.

:iamwithstupid: People are sheep. The irony is all these protests are happening in States that Hillary won...so in essence they are utterly pointless.

post-8919-1485035144_thumb.png

post-8919-1485035162_thumb.png

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

I don't get the protesters, you are more likely to be heard, understood and respected if you express yourself in a calm manner, I've never went into a negotiation by yelling at my counterparts, setting fire to their trash cans and breaking their windows down.

I don't get the protesters, you are more likely to be heard, understood and respected if you express yourself in a calm manner, I've never went into a negotiation by yelling at my counterparts, setting fire to their trash cans and breaking their windows down.

:iamwithstupid: Especially in areas where you already won and got your way.

Shaun Spicer...1st presser. Crowd size really? Spicer might want to cut down on the Red Bulls or he is not going to make it.

Trump talking about crowd size at the CIA Memorial Wall. Totally inappropriate.

Even Fox News seems to have an issue with it.

Typical Trump misdirection, trying to tap down the reporting today regarding the worldwide protests.

Its funny how protests are made out to be relevant.

A bunch of white women protesting against the candidate that according to the medias own exit polls, won white women against the white woman.

Interesting Madonna can publicly say she wanted to blow up the whitehouse.... if this were happening to anyone but Trump

Makes me cringe when they put idiots like her and one of the Judd's front and center. Surprised Franchitti stayed married as long as he did. Self-promoting vapid celebrities. Fortunately, we were spared from having to listen to Cher, apparently she couldn't get on stage. Something to be thankful for.

Geez! I understand rational concerns from all sides.. but this is just becoming a circus. As you said Kinnsella these washed up brainless celebs are not helping the cause. They should be grateful they made the $$ they did and fade into the shadows

Makes me cringe when they put idiots like her and one of the Judd's front and center. Surprised Franchitti stayed married as long as he did. Self-promoting vapid celebrities. Fortunately, we were spared from having to listen to Cher, apparently she couldn't get on stage. Something to be thankful for.

:iamwithstupid: Glad to see we can agree on some things :icon_super:

I read in an article on the women's marches that many women are especially upset over Trump's "Grab them by the p****" comments. The thing is, they have had no problem with Bill Clinton it seems.

I see the women's marches both here in the U.K. and in the states and just wonder who is making all the sandwiches?

There are going to be some messy kitchens this weekend.

I see the women's marches both here in the U.K. and in the states and just wonder who is making all the sandwiches?

There are going to be some messy kitchens this weekend.

My gf mentioned the march yesterday and that her mom went. I laughed. She was not happy.