Aventador vs 2017 NSX ! I call BS

alpha6164

So are we to believe that this 573hp NSX beats an Aventador? The NSX has published to have a trap speed of 125-126mph while the Aventador is a 130mph car all day. Something doesnt make sense here.

NSX is a flop..... anything can happen in a race, but I put my money on the Aventador for the win when done right...

The Aventador is winning the race in my book even if it just sits on the starting line.

:iamwithstupid:

If I'm not mistaken, this test was conducted at a higher altitude. Seem to remember it being in Utah. If that's the case, then that provides an advantage to the NSX with its boosted/electric power train vs. the Aventador's naturally aspirated V12. I'm not saying the test was properly conducted but the NSX might have had a chance at higher altitude.

Either way, I'm with you guys/gals. The Ave looks better standing still and has aged very well. Yup, the NSX is late to the party and overpriced IMO. It's a 120-140K car not 200. I think depreciation will hit these cars hard. A lot for sale already on cars.com.

The Aventador is still pretty quick by today's standards. It needs a DCT. That alone will take the car to another level.

I recently had the chance to drive an NSX........ totally boring car. Would not ever consider purchasing one.

my cousin is picking up one tomorrow, was going to fly up and drive it, but shitty weather up north, so forget it...

IMG_6799.JPG

Yeah, I am not sure the NSX can quite do that to a Vent. I would say do three separate runs and post them all. Also swap drivers.. then let's see how it really turns out.

link not working....

When I click on the link it works. I think you either have to be on FB, or you have to be friends with the guy that posted it.

Anyway, the NSX barely pulled on the STS from a roll. Maybe from a 40-140 it was 1 cars ahead (meaning front bumper of STS was at the rear bumper of NSX)

When I click on the link it works. I think you either have to be on FB, or you have to be friends with the guy that posted it.

Probably the second. Doesnt work for me either.