LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

Looks like a great house to me, congrats!

Judging from the house and the way you mod your Gallardo, you have great taste.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing yet, don't want to reveal it to LP until it's "decent" :) Still unpacking and shopping.

Lovely!.... Congrat on the neat purchase and do post some pics of the surrounding view!

Seems like many on the board are purchasing RE as of late. Hope this is a signal of better days to come!!

House looks great!!!

Looks great, congrats!

Seems like many on the board are purchasing RE as of late. Hope this is a signal of better days to come!!

House looks great!!!

That's what I'm hoping. I bought my house a year ago and got a great deal.

When is your ETA for completion. Completion in the basic sense as I know you will never truly be 'finished'.

When is your ETA for completion. Completion in the basic sense as I know you will never truly be 'finished'.

I would say probably another 2 weeks. That's not counting anything in the backyard, just the house.

The shutters won't be finished for another 2 weeks so I'm hoping I'll have everything else done by then.

Wall mounted the 55" TV in the living room but still need the custom cabinets to put the components and stuff in...

Still waiting on the Mitsu 72" for upstairs but it's supposed to be here Monday... so finally things are starting to come together. DirecTV is coming Friday to set me up as well :)

I would say probably another 2 weeks. That's not counting anything in the backyard, just the house.

The shutters won't be finished for another 2 weeks so I'm hoping I'll have everything else done by then.

Wall mounted the 55" TV in the living room but still need the custom cabinets to put the components and stuff in...

Still waiting on the Mitsu 72" for upstairs but it's supposed to be here Monday... so finally things are starting to come together. DirecTV is coming Friday to set me up as well :)

Very nice! Can't wait to see!

• 1 month later...

Finally getting things cleaned up enough for some pictures.

First up is the living room, thought you guys might like the entertainment system setup... (it's from http://www.theevosystem.com

1014032507_dA8TP-X2.jpg

1014033180_rbssV-X2.jpg

Just a nice and clean setup without any cables showing.

Then is the "game room" -- but I'm not done decorating it, still kind of barren.

1014034300_Axy3u-X2.jpg

1014033892_uXRP4-X2.jpg

And then finally the media room...

I haven't done any custom painting or anything like that, that will come down the road.

1014034870_9RPDT-X2.jpg

It may not look it but the TV is pretty damn big, 73" Mitsubishi WD-73838

Kitchen shot...

1014033552_G6HfC-X2.jpg