LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

Love the water view, I had a investmant property in Florida in the past that I use to watch dolphines swim by, see anything interesting swim by?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the water view, I had a investmant property in Florida in the past that I use to watch dolphines swim by, see anything interesting swim by?

we see stingrays and fish, there are sharks (apparently), ive seen a large bow wave come past, but dont know what was under the water causing it :-/

but for the most part just small recreational boats 16 - 36 foot.

• 1 month later...
The pool guys got all the pool stuff up and running today, and it was really nice out, so I took a quick video of the backyard. Landscaping isnt all grown in yet (its only March), but things are starting to sprout. Once it grows in, not only will it look 10 times better, there is 100% privacy in the backyard. It was nice to hear the roar of all the running water again after it being off all winter. The big waterfall in the middle is 30 feet high, and there is a long stream (that you cant really see) running towards the left where there is a pond and decent size shallow kiddie pool. There is also a stream running towards the right that goes around the main pool (and branches off behind it) and spa and connects to the Koi pond. There are a total of 8 bodies of water, Kiddie pool, Main pool, Big waterfall, 3 streams that dump into ponds, Spa, and Koi pond. Along with a 40ft slide there is 29 pumps, 3 gas heaters, tons of LED lighting, fiber optic starlight beach entries (obviously only seen at night). The pool stuff has its own 800 amp service and dedicated meter.

The pool house has a full kitchen with all sub zero/viking appliances. There is a double sink, disposal, full size dishwasher, ice maker, full size fridge and freezer, huge grill, smoker oven, warming drawer, stove top burners, gridle, 2 vent-a-hoods. Also there is a heated bathroom, seperate changing room, lighting control, 3 industrial gas heaters hanging from the ceiling, ceiling fans, outdoor speakers, TV etc.

The entire backyard is fenced in with a tall brick fence except for the one area where rod iron was used for the top half of the brick wall in the back corner so you could see the golf green. The coolest thing is as wide as the backyard is (about 100 yards wide), the pool stuff stretches across it, and there is still a lot of nice grass area. There is also a huge gas backup generator, that has a huge V8 engine in it that will power the entire house and the essential pool stuff. There is also a smaller back up gas generator that powers the above ground concrete shelter/safe room in case the bigger generator fails.

I suck at taking videos, but many people have asked me for more views of my backyard, so here we are. I took this from my upstairs private balcony right off my master bedroom. Also included some pictures that were taken early last fall.

Jesus H. Christ that is awesome!!!!!!! Never saw that part of the thread!!! WOW! :icon_super:

My guess is that us poor people are afraid to post our homes b/c BMWRacers closets are bigger.

That is too funny.

Vbox, after watching that video, I think the only thing that I can afford in your backyard/luxuryresort/fantasyisland is that damn green alligator! :lol2:

Lols, he was put there to help keep the huge Blue Heron away from our Koi

Lols, he was put there to help keep the huge Blue Heron away from our Koi

We've lost 5 out of 23 in my backyard this last week. I am fairly certain it's a raccoon but I spotted two horned owls in my backyard last week.. I don't know if they eat fish though? Either way, I'm missing some but have no idea how to prevent animals from picking them out.

My guess is that us poor people are afraid to post our homes b/c BMWRacers closets are bigger.

:iamwithstupid: Nothing special about my house, some of the master suites in this thread are defiantly bigger. But everyone has to start somewhere.

We've lost 5 out of 23 in my backyard this last week. I am fairly certain it's a raccoon but I spotted two horned owls in my backyard last week.. I don't know if they eat fish though? Either way, I'm missing some but have no idea how to prevent animals from picking them out.

We had to put a net over the pond to help keep animals from getting the fish

We had to put a net over the pond to help keep animals from getting the fish

Your saying that reminds me of the story of the sea lion that came out of the water in some state a few years ago, wandered inland a couple of miles, and found a person with a big pool filled up with fish. That sea lion had a feast!

• 3 weeks later...
-I love the ironwork, Larry!-

I just recently finished (well almost!) my condo in downtown Little Rock...It is a bit over the top, but that's fine for partying!

It's kind of hard to tell what's going on in the picture of the ceiling. There are embedded fiber-optic stars arranged to match the northern hemisphere. There are 3 different size stars but due to the long exposure they all look about the same.

Worldclass.

I think he did make a comment in that spirit in regards to BrianWilsonUK's apt.... :icon_mrgreen:

• 9 months later...

About to go to escrow within an hour and sign my life away. Time to renew my Fresh Prince of Bel Air status.

image.jpg