LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About to go to escrow within an hour and sign my life away. Time to renew my Fresh Prince of Bel Air status.

...Looked at my kingdom I was finally there

To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air...

Congrats!

VBOXKING wins so far in EVERY catergory.

Every home category or EVERY category period? I'd argue he just wins...no matter what it is Vbox is 1 and everyone else is 2nd best!

1001293[/url]']

About to go to escrow within an hour and sign my life away. Time to renew my Fresh Prince of Bel Air status.

Congratulations :icon_thumleft:

Lol guys. As some of you know, I sold my gigantic house and moved back into my previous house. Going from 20k sqft to 11k sqft has been great, much more manageable. My current house is nicer inch for inch with a lot more character and better finishes. I found that having a ton of amenities just meant that there was more things to keep up, and a lot more hassle and expense. It is just me and my wife, so having so much space and so much extra to deal with was pretty pointless.

Awesome congrats, lets see some pics :)

Hope you enjoy it, way to go :eusa_dance:

Thanks for the warm wishes. Just came from signing loan docs (worst experience to date) and finalizing escrow. Flying lap and I have been bullshiting thru the whole process. He's free to post the pics, honestly I've only seen it in person twice. After pics coming soon (aka eventually). Honestly I feel weird sharing things with people, but somehow I feel safe here (as crazy as that sounds). And yes now we have a garage to fill (finally ducks Ina row).

First order of business to chop that tree to a managable size. The house sits on a huge lot with incredible city views and of stone canyon reservoir, the owner spent a shitload building out the slope into a manicured garden that's literally like a park. The interior needs a major refresh. Here's some from the listing.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

First order of business to chop that tree to a managable size. The house sits on a huge lot with incredible city views and of stone canyon reservoir, the owner spent a shitload building out the slope into a manicured garden that's literally like a park. The interior needs a major refresh. Here's some from the listing.

After you chop down that tree don't you need to put up marble columns to make it a proper persian palace? :thefinger:

srs though, congrats. We've been looking for a place and have been beaten twice by 'cash buyers'. FUUUUUUU.

I might make an offer on another place soon but that one is a real fixer upper...can keep my existing house and do a 'malibu remodel' on the new place.

After you chop down that tree don't you need to put up marble columns to make it a proper persian palace? :thefinger:

srs though, congrats. We've been looking for a place and have been beaten twice by 'cash buyers'. FUUUUUUU.

I might make an offer on another place soon but that one is a real fixer upper...can keep my existing house and do a 'malibu remodel' on the new place.

This deal was a fcuking nightmare, seller wouldnt take my offer unless I put 50% down. 3 days into escrow he offered to return my deposit plus 100% (my gut tells me he got a better offer) to cancel. Forced me to remove my loan contingency 1 fcuking day after it was due. But it gets better, my loan get held up, why? Because they couldn't wrap their tiny minds around why I own 7 houses outright and rent them out but I don't own my own home. Your guilty at every turn until you can prove otherwise. An IRS audit would have been a warmer reception.

Buy now. Don't wait. Fixer is the way to go, trust me there's no accounting for people's poor taste (this asshat spent over $150k to level and grade the back yard and put lenolium in the kitchen).

:thefinger: there are enough columns in the family to make Perspolis blush, I'm trying to break that tradition.

Thanks again everyone. Tomorrows final inspection and meeting with the contractor, hopefully I can be in there ASAP.

Congrats man! Place looks like it has some SERIOUS potential. Do you do any of your own work or do you contract that out? I've always wanted to get into real estate but I have a hard time not stubbing my thumb with a hammer sometimes! (And I second your bad taste comment - every ass hat in my area decorates their 400k, 1MM+ homes like gaudy piles of Colonial HELL!