Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to laugh because it's ridiculously funny but I actually feel concerned, those people are all around you and most of the time we underestimate the severity of the fact.

:iamwithstupid: Never underestimate how the actions of stupid people can screw up your life.

Everyday we are surrounded by idiots that might do something stupid that could cost you your life.

I would say damn instead of LOL for the middle GIF: what kind of an idiot would use himself as a target support when darts are involved (even the safety kind)? He's extremely lucky the dart didn't hit any lower or there goes his eyeball. Likewise, damn for the gymnast one.

Sweet! Here's hoping they make a fat guy version! :eusa_dance:

RazorScooterUSA 3 days ago

Well you're in luck! If this smaller version of the Crazy Cart does well at Toys R Us this year, we will release a small run of an adult version currently being designed around a 6'3" 230lb. test driver. In the meanwhile, it's really worth squeezing yourself into one of these Crazy Carts in the video... they are SO MUCH FUN!