RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gobble gobble mother f*ckers :icon_super:

If I ever get a son, I want that this exact phrase is his first words.

If I ever get a son, I want that this exact phrase is his first words.

:icon_thumleft: One of my best friends said that to me after I reached my highest ranking of #24 worldwide in PacMan Championship Edition. It's stuck with me ever since.

What do you consider a degree? It would be intense study of a subject to where you develop certain expertise. I think you could do it. Let's say a degree in basketball science where you study the science and mechanics of basketball, fitness, health, mathematics etc. The. You teach specialities like coaching or broadcasting or training or conditioning as it applies to basketball. Some of the athletes would benefit more from that than a bs general phys ed degree.

I think you'd find more "athletes" would fail out of a degree if it focused on the mechanics, physics and science of their sport.

I've met a few top-tier college athletes whom could barely spell their own name, at prestigious colleges. Amongst the handful of "regular" athletes. Most just look at it as the step before going into the draft. If you made them learn academically challenging courses, it wouldn't be pretty, and it's ugly now :lol2:

I think you'd find more "athletes" would fail out of a degree if it focused on the mechanics, physics and science of their sport.

I've met a few top-tier college athletes whom could barely spell their own name, at prestigious colleges. Amongst the handful of "regular" athletes. Most just look at it as the step before going into the draft. If you made them learn academically challenging courses, it wouldn't be pretty, and it's ugly now :lol2:

You're right. In college I had a few buddies who were football players. Some were smart and some were like you said. I remember one of my buddies told me the future NFL star (I'm forgetting which one he was) had a shotgun gpa. Shotgun because the looked like the barrels of a double barrel. 0.0

This is a real church, located in a town called Dixon (yep!) and it's slogan is, "Rising up."

BYUtYobCYAA7QoB.jpg

How does that work? Is the kite reacting to air pressure created by him running at it?

It looks like Adobe after effects. It's a computer program that allows you to input stuff in videos. :)

How does that work? Is the kite reacting to air pressure created by him running at it?

No, the kite is just that controllable. Watch the the guy flying the kite in the background. Some of the four string kites are a real kick to fly. I would never be comfortable doing any of those stunts with a kite with poles though. A strong gust or a frayed string and you could take an eye out. An open frameless four string parafoil flies much the same and is practically indestructible and a great starter kite if you are interested.