Haters

Luxeous

As much as I dislike most cops, I couldn't watch one get ran over.

Unless he was being a dick.

I could. then id go take my ticket back, then call for help... :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude I'm reading the ferrari thread right now...those guys are kind of losers

No good stories over there, they all have their panties in a wad over Prius drivers, and one hating on Mini drivers :shock:

This was kind of funny though....

My vanity plate should be in soon, I can't wait to see what the Prius owners have to say about it.

"LOL7MPG" (my average MPG when I drive my F355)

These quotes were kind of amusing too....

"A lambo guy called me a ferrari fag and i kicked his ass."

"Owning both a Ferrari and a Lamborghini, I had to kick my own a##!"

"I called a POS owner a POS Queer and he kicked my ass."

"Some dude in a Ferrari pulled up to me in my 'POS and mouthed off, so I had to kick his ass."

These quotes were kind of amusing too....

"A lambo guy called me a ferrari fag and i kicked his ass."

"Owning both a Ferrari and a Lamborghini, I had to kick my own a##!"

"I called a POS owner a POS Queer and he kicked my ass."

"Some dude in a Ferrari pulled up to me in my 'POS and mouthed off, so I had to kick his ass."

Reading that thread they really feel the need to 'kick some ass' all the time so I am wondering if they really mean 'take it in the ass'?

I asked two cops over at another forum about the pulling over thing on a road in the middle of nowhere, I'll start with my question, then post their answers:

WheelsRCool: This is a question that occurred to me while on another forum, anyhow, let's say a person is driving down a country road in the dark of night, in the middle of nowhere. A police car comes up behind them and flashes the lights; does the person, since it's in the country in the middle of nowhere, have the right to keep driving until they come to a lighted area, like a town or something, provided they keep at a reasonable speed so the cop doesn't think they're trying to outrun them, or do they absolutely have to pull over?

Cop 1: I would. And I also would get on the phone with 911 and explain what you are doing so that the dispatcher can relay that info to the officer so they know why you are no stopping. If you have to drive a hundred miles to get to civilization, you would be best to pull over right away regardless. If you ever get in that situation, getting on the phone and talking to 911 is a good idea. You can also ask for them to send a supervisor to the location as well. Here if the driver puts their 4 way flashers on we at least know they see us, and give them a little time to find a good spot to stop. Some of the roads here are narrow, and many are VERY dark at night. Sometimes it will take few minutes for someone to actually pull over for the fact that they are not even sure if they can do so safely.

Cop 2: A couple of points to note:

1) Dark road-a real police car should light up like a Christmas tree providing take down lights, strobes, what not-you'll know the diferrence.

2) Do you know what the police vehicles in the area look like? What type of 360 (overhead) lights they have (some states use blue only for police, others blue and red. Red generally is fire-yellow is tow trucks, security and what not)? Vehicle markings?

3) If you are not sure you cannot go wrong to continue driving safely and slowly to a well lit area. If the officer is legit he will likely call in a backup unit (or several) and you will have your answer-along with several witnesses. Once a second unit arrives you should halt. Telling him/her you were frightened to halt on that type of a road, lack of lighting, etc is not disrespect-good SA on your part.

Do you have a right to continue? Well no as it is technically an arrest once your right as a citizen to continue unimpeded has been halted. Same as a stop and frisk-your being detained for questioning/interview, not immediately charged with anything. Can you continue on until you felt you were in a safer area, and the officer is legitimate? Sure, I would! You risk possible detention or at least a ticket, but you can always fight a ticket if he issues one anyway. A good cop would not try to halt you in that type of scenario-lack of lighting, narrow road, no backup=bad juju.

There are too many psychos out there who can throw a set of lights in the grill of their vehicle and prey upon the trusting populace. Be carefull; use your head for more than a hat rack and you'll be fine.

I guess now you guys know how a hot girl must feel when she's getting hit on all the time with the lamest pick up lines and having to hear the same comments over and over.

Once has to learn to ingore and just go on with life.Just when you think you have heard the most stupid,dumb or ingorant comment from a class individual some other individual will cross your patch and make the last person sound like Einstein.

I would say over 90% of the comments i would not even dignify with an answer as they are par for the course.IMO the best way to handle these situations is to rise above them.

You never please everyone and when you stand out in a crowd you will always be a target wether it is in a positive or negative way.Unless you want to change your ways or hide the faster you learn how to handle it the less you will get aggravated.

This thread is fun, I'll contribute.

An easy way to find out a lot about people; is to indulge them. So, this one time I was parked curbside by a cafe downtown and see this guy texting on his cell phone next to a GT2 I was driving, pacing by it like it was his, I came up to him, stuck my hand out with a big smile, and said enthusiastically: "Awesome Porsche, congratulations, I wish I could afford something like that."

He was quite the self-righteous little bastard who assumed the responsibility of actually owning the car and proceeded to patronize the crap out of me. I enjoyed the condescending remarks, and after a few minutes talking and building him up, I said:

"Well, gotta go, but you have a nice day."

Walked up to the car, opened the door casually, and drove off. LOL, best part of my day, the look of embarrassment on his face was priceless.

This thread is fun, I'll contribute.

An easy way to find out a lot about people; is to indulge them. So, this one time I was parked curbside by a cafe downtown and see this guy texting on his cell phone next to a GT2 I was driving, pacing by it like it was his, I came up to him, stuck my hand out with a big smile, and said enthusiastically: "Awesome Porsche, congratulations, I wish I could afford something like that."

He was quite the self-righteous little bastard who assumed the responsibility of actually owning the car and proceeded to patronize the crap out of me. I enjoyed the condescending remarks, and after a few minutes talking and building him up, I said:

"Well, gotta go, but you have a nice day."

Walked up to the car, opened the door casually, and drove off. LOL, best part of my day, the look of embarrassment on his face was priceless.

When someone gives me a compliment, I say Thank you and thats it. I think that GT2 owner was bloody rude. It shows his up bringing and the kind of person he is. For me I feel sad for these people.

When someone gives me a compliment, I say Thank you and thats it. I think that GT2 owner was bloody rude. It shows his up bringing and the kind of person he is. For me I feel sad for these people.
It wasn't the asshole's Porsche, it was King's. That's what makes it so funny.

I've only been in public with a Lambo twice - both times with my friend's Diablo. The first time we stopped at a McD/gas station to get something to drink and immediately emptied the stores. The employees took turns looking at the car - no negative comments at all, just admiration.

The second time was at a charity car show where I basically babysitted the Diablo all day long, showing it, explaining it; it was great. What really surprised me were the positive comments I got. Many thought it was mine, even at my young age. Of course I told them it wasn't mine.

So it's not always bad.

A year back I sent my girlfriend in to grab me a sandwich at Subway. There was a pretty good lineup so she queued up and waited while I waited for a parking spot to open up. My Murcielago was in clear view of everyone waiting in line inside the store.

She said the conversation went like this:

Guy #1: Wow, what a car.

Guy #2: Pal, it's a kit car. And only an asshole would drive a kit car.

My GF: Well actually, I'm with him. And I can tell you right now it's not a kit car. It's called a Murcielago and it's the real deal.

Guy #2: Oh.

My GF: I will agree though that he is an asshole.

:icon_fU: :icon_fU:

My GF: Well actually, I'm with him. And I can tell you right now it's not a kit car. It's called a Murcielago and it's the real deal.

:lol2:

To be honest, 99.9% of the haters I've ever encountered exist on the internet. In real life most people are just curious, inquisitive, and respectful. They tend to always keep that 5 foot invisible barrier from the car. :lol: When I pop the hood for them or let them get inside they freak out in a great way. The only continuous hater is my neighbor who has a couple Plastic mess-06 Vettes. He isn't vocal, but he tries hard not to even look at the car when it's out. Pure jealousy.

I just remembered an incident which happened at the beginning of last week which does not involve a lambo.

My boss was sorting something out with the company accountant and asked me to fill up his Audi A6. Anyway I pull into this petrol station which unfortunately has reputation for environmental protesters campaigning on the entrance. Anyway this very exceptionally cute looking campaigner came up to me trying to thrust some leaflets into my hand. I asked what they were for (with my best butter would not melt look) and she looked at the car and then launched into this spiel about "gas guzzling cars like this" and points at the car and how much fossil fuel it consumes whilst damaging the environment... blah blah.

As it was my bosses car I did not want any agro whilst I was paying and she was cute so I thought I would play around.

I told her it was an electric car much like the Prius.

She looked at me with admiration, then she looked at the petrol pump.

"So why are you putting petrol in it"

"It is for the cooling system, because it is electric you cannot use water as its cooling method as water does not go with electricity..."

"Ah, right cool"

So she gave me a smile and went back to her crew, I went in and paid.

When I drove off to go and pick up my boss her clan all gave me a big thumbs up.

I just remembered an incident which happened at the beginning of last week which does not involve a lambo.

My boss was sorting something out with the company accountant and asked me to fill up his Audi A6. Anyway I pull into this petrol station which unfortunately has reputation for environmental protesters campaigning on the entrance. Anyway this very exceptionally cute looking campaigner came up to me trying to thrust some leaflets into my hand. I asked what they were for (with my best butter would not melt look) and she looked at the car and then launched into this spiel about "gas guzzling cars like this" and points at the car and how much fossil fuel it consumes whilst damaging the environment... blah blah.

As it was my bosses car I did not want any agro whilst I was paying and she was cute so I thought I would play around.

I told her it was an electric car much like the Prius.

She looked at me with admiration, then she looked at the petrol pump.

"So why are you putting petrol in it"

"It is for the cooling system, because it is electric you cannot use water as its cooling method as water does not go with electricity..."

"Ah, right cool"

So she gave me a smile and went back to her crew, I went in and paid.

When I drove off to go and pick up my boss her clan all gave me a big thumbs up.

Ah yes the old petrol coolant trick :P

She said the conversation went like this:

:lol2:

funny stories guys, keep em coming

i have one, i was with my cousin in his bentley just having a blast, driving fast enjoying it, then we met up with some other car guys/bikes and just shooting the shit, when one of the guys on a bike start yapping about how the bentley is a waste of money, that we should buy a bike cuz it's faster and a bunch of nonsense, i kept my mouth shut, so my cousin joined in the convo, and now we have this retard trying to convince that a bike is better than any car etc etc, so my cousin goes, well you know, i think you're right, i might take off the wheels on the right side, sell em, and get a bike.

lol, these were the custom 22's he had on, the look on the guys face was priceless.

another time some kid was with his g/f and we were in my cousin's ferrari, windows open in both cars, and the kid goes, "it's only a ferrari" my cousin blasts off, at the next light they catch up, the g/f is wetting herself and i go, not bad for only a ferrari?

another time some kid was with his g/f and we were in my cousin's ferrari, windows open in both cars, and the kid goes, "it's only a ferrari" my cousin blasts off, at the next light they catch up, the g/f is wetting herself and i go, not bad for only a ferrari?

hate to tell you, but the kid was right. :lol2:

im not, just playing along, i giggled to your post, but just thought i'd pop some pics and show off the car a bit. :D