1200HP ZR Auto/IMSA/Heffner Murcielago

porter

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a Versace edition. Even if both the Gallardo and the Murci both made 1200hp, strength and reliability aside, the Gallardo has an approx 700lb weight advantage.

No the Versace is done afterwards, this car is from around 2004.

Do you like the Versace material ?

I think it is bad news to build up a murci with that much hp.The chassis is not rigid enough.

Big trouble. Will probably bend the frame just launching it once. :icon_mrgreen:

This car has taken a long time to build. Original car was Black. As you can see it has been painted Pearl white with the IMSA widebody bodykit. The owner isn't sure if he will kept the IMSA wheels or go with a different brand. The interior was sent to IMSA and they had the Versace interior made. Now the Murci is on it's way to Florida to be Turbo'd, 1200HP is what ZR would like for HP but it all depends on what Jason feels will be safe for the Driver/car. I have seen this car go through this transformation and can't wait to see the end product.

Any wheel companys out there should photoshop there wheels onto this car so I can show the owner!

Surely the pressures are no more than on the m04 gt? That was kicking out 665hp in an 1100kg shell. If that handles it, then this shouldnt have any probs either no?

Wow...i wonder what the final build costs on this car are going to be. Considering, isnt this the first turbo murci jason has done? The R&D costs have to be through the roof, not to mention the time it should take to get this done. This car will be INSANE when finished!

Aside from it being a matter of taste, is there any reason one would want a 1200 hp Murcie instead of a 1200 hp Gallardo?

Duh, so you can pick up even more waitresses at Hooters.

Jason has the motor, he has been waiting ALL SUMMER for the Murci to be sent to Florida so he can finish the car. The IMSA Murci bodykit took a long time to go from concept to production! It is now a finished production kit so we should be seeing more of them out there on Murci's.

I'm sure Jason will chime in and give us more details on the Turbo Murci build!

i know a murcie with rwd drive from japan in black

with realy realy hot 20 inch maya wheels

but i cant find the picture of the car with the rims on it

the car has also a huge spoiler ... i m searchin it know..

the maya wheels will look great on that imsa heffner murcie

Best of luck with the build is this the first TT murci worldwide? Instead of perl white they should of went with bright white, like what the versace ed's come with. Can't wait to read the specs and see how this turns out. all the best to those involved we'll be on the edge of our seats

If Heffner has it, this will be something to definately document and remember. Im sure this car will do nothing, but surprise many of the capabilities of a murci.

If Vipers and Supras can handle 1500hp on stock bodies I cant see why a Murcie cant handle 1200hp. Didnt DLM TT a Murcie awhile back? I remember seeing a vid about a year or some ago.

If Vipers and Supras can handle 1500hp on stock bodies I cant see why a Murcie cant handle 1200hp. Didnt DLM TT a Murcie awhile back? I remember seeing a vid about a year or some ago.

Vipers and Supra's aren't built on frames whose design dates back to the 70's (the countach).