I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

Here's the deal with suppressors, unless its a bolt gun or a pistol, just wear some fcuking ear protection.

What are you going on about? Suppressors are awesome even on semi-autos. They certainly are the gentleman's way to shoot at the range and in the rest of the world they are legal to own without any hoops to jump through.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the deal with suppressors, unless its a bolt gun or a pistol, just wear some fcuking ear protection.

No deal!

I have a can for almost every gun I own. Try it sometime, you'll like it.

Second Circuit Court of Appeals has upheld the assault weapons ban legislation of New York state and Connecticut. Now they are trying to take it to the Supreme Court. I am only an amateur on the law, but IMO with how the Court has upheld Obamacare twice, I think this could be a very bad idea, because if they even decide to hear the case, they may well just find a way to uphold the laws as well.

Second Circuit Court of Appeals has upheld the assault weapons ban legislation of New York state and Connecticut.

Of course they did. It's New York. Might as well have asked Bloomberg to make a decision on the matter. Odds of it being overturned would be the same.

Do any of you guys have a "trunk gun" or "truck gun"? I am definitely considering buying one. I like in Kentucky, so we are allowed to open carry without a permit. I have talked with my local Police Department and they said the trunk isn't considered "concealed" because you can't reach/access the gun immediately. It won't be loaded and will have a trigger lock and all other safety precautions will be followed. I am probably going to buy a CIA M70 (folding stock) AK-47 to do the job.

Link to gun: http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product...%2016.25/quot;/

This is what Dan Bilzerian claims is his gun room in LA. How does he own multiple silencers and SBRs in California (if true). Wouldn't they fall under "assault weapon" under CA law and make possession by him a felony?

post-5221-1445462729.png

This is what Dan Bilzerian claims is his gun room in LA. How does he own multiple silencers and SBRs in California (if true). Wouldn't they fall under "assault weapon" under CA law and make possession by him a felony?

biz.PNG

There are ways.... They're not cheap... But there are ways...

post-5221-1445462729.png

I want one of those!

I thought that room was located in Las Vegas?

Dunno. Word is his house was broke into and they tried to get his gun room. I woulda thought the gun room would be in Nevada (maybe the good one pictured is). Not allowed to have anything in Cali worth having a gun room for.

http://gawker.com/someone-broke-into-dan-b...raig-1729403876

Not allowed to have anything in Cali worth having a gun room for.

You guys keep saying that but I think RD would beg to differ.

You guys keep saying that but I think RD would beg to differ.

I "know a guy" who's "Gun room" puts the above picture to shame... Because its not a room... Not a closet... Its a building. Steel doors and concrete. Multiple rooms... Multiple closets... Safes all over and guns everwhere... Stacked up in safes, lying on tables, you have to literally wade through the fcuking things and try not to trip on them to get from one room to another... Its like "Horders- Machine Gun edition"

I "know a guy" who's "Gun room" puts the above picture to shame... Because its not a room... Not a closet... Its a building. Steel doors and concrete. Multiple rooms... Multiple closets... Safes all over and guns everwhere... Stacked up in safes, lying on tables, you have to literally wade through the fcuking things and try not to trip on them to get from one room to another... Its like "Horders- Machine Gun edition"

I wish I could bankroll that addiction.

I figured I would post a few pics of my new little lady. I have had lots of fun getting to know and shoot off of the AK platform. The gun is fantastic and will be my permanent trunk gun. It will be able to handle anything that is thrown at it, but at the same time I hope to never use it (other then at the range). Anyway, here are a few pics:

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1456.JPG

Needs an under fold stock and a VFG if she is going to be a trunk gun. However I do love the blond furniture.

I looked at the CIA M70 "Paratrooper" styled AKs with the underfolding stock, but wasn't convinced at the ones I looked at. Lots of people complained about the front sights being canted and the gun just seemed a little "shaky". I agree that having a little less size would be nice, but I couldn't find what I wanted any smaller then what I got. It might sound ignorant, but what is a VFG? I have the gun in my DD, she doesn't really fit in the Murcie :icon_mrgreen: . I have about 400 rounds of ammo in some surplus ammo containers and another surplus ammo container with six 30 round mags. I know it is overkill, but I partially did the setup b/c I think it is cool. That being said, with all of the recent global tension, it is also my "shit hits the fan" setup if I am on the road. The blond furniture is pretty cool, you don't see it too often either.

WheelsRCool: lol didn't mean for that. I can testify to it being a good firearm though.

I looked at the CIA M70 "Paratrooper" styled AKs with the underfolding stock, but wasn't convinced at the ones I looked at. Lots of people complained about the front sights being canted and the gun just seemed a little "shaky". I agree that having a little less size would be nice, but I couldn't find what I wanted any smaller then what I got. It might sound ignorant, but what is a VFG? I have the gun in my DD, she doesn't really fit in the Murcie :icon_mrgreen: . I have about 400 rounds of ammo in some surplus ammo containers and another surplus ammo container with six 30 round mags. I know it is overkill, but I partially did the setup b/c I think it is cool. That being said, with all of the recent global tension, it is also my "shit hits the fan" setup if I am on the road. The blond furniture is pretty cool, you don't see it too often either.

WheelsRCool: lol didn't mean for that. I can testify to it being a good firearm though.

You should be able to pull off the wood stock and throw on a side folder but the rear trunnions can be weird. I haven't played around with one to see. A VFG is a Vertical Fore Grip.

I am partial to the wood ones they make:

8583685991_e94c350357_b.jpg

That VFG plus a side folding stock and YEAH BABY!

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this on Reddit. In Honor of Veterans day, a gathering of Veterans

fCaRFqw.jpg

I would like to buy a WWII M1 Garand one day