Some may know, recently my brother passed away

Sorry to hear this. I can't imagine losing a little brother or a young father. Hope the rest of your family is doing ok these days.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words cannot describe what you are going through no doubt. Take time to heal emotionally, and do what you can to better yourself physically.

Porter is right, not only does your family need you, but we here at L/P as well!

My condolences :(

My condolences Allan.

One thing Ive learned from my life experience is that sometimes things arent genetic so much as its the food that links our families generational diseases together. My fam suffers from hypertension, diabetes, heart disease etc. I was heading there but I changed my diet and lifesyle in my late 20's big time and the hypertension etc went away. Hopefully Ive done enough to avoid developing diabetes and heart disease. So far so good. I say all this to say that its not a death sentence for you because your family has that history. Get your heart checked periodically and then do the necessary changes to your diet and lifestyle [exercise more etc].

RIP and sorry for your loss.

Heart disease is such a bitch because it is often undetected.

Do all that YOU can to prevent it and keep yourself going so that you can allow medical science to find long-term solutions.

Sorry to hear of your loss! We will keep your family up in prayer. I am not sure of your faith, but I have one and I will be sure to pray for your family.

God Bless you.

My condolences to you and your family. Like everyone else has mentioned, please keep a close eye on your health.

Allan loosing your father and your younger brother is terrible I deeply feel for your loss and offer you my sincerest condolences as many suggested look after yourself!

A donation was made on behalf of your little sis to the American Heart Association wish her the best from OZ.

Allan, I had no idea. So sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

allan, my condolances on your loss. my cousin passed away at 30 from heart disease (said he had the heart of an 80 yr old man). no doubt your brother and dad got cheated. enjoy life.....

And please get your ass to the gym and get that heart checked out quartlerly.

I am saddened by your loss...RIP. Time to buy that BMX bike bro and start riding!

Sorry for your loss

i Lost my dad at age 52 to heart disease, I am at age 36 with 2 heart attacks under my belt my brother at 44 with 4 heart attacks it's a fucked up genes in the blood that circulates between the family, you need to take care of yourself as well Allan.

Allan,

My deepest condolensces. I nearly lost my father when I was 14 and he was about 42. Luckily, by the grace of God, he survived his heart attacks and changed his lifestyle.

Again, sorry to hear of your loss.

Best wishes from down under.

Sorry to hear your loss Allan; my condolences to you & your family. Do take care of yourself as well; a full physical check-up on a regular basis should be mandatory. Keep well.