Happy Birthday Romandad

capt_chaos

Happy Birthday RD, thanks for taking the time to share a lot of wisdom on this board over the years and the friendship.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) May you have many more to come :drunk:

Thank you.... But at this point the only reason to get up in the morning is the prospect of banning you.... :icon_mrgreen:

(just kidding... :icon_pidu: )

Thanks guys. You're like a second family to me.

Well just like you cannot choose your family, you are stuck with us too. :icon_mrgreen:

Happy Belated Birthday!

Well just like you cannot choose your family, you are stuck with us too. :icon_mrgreen:

Happy Belated Birthday!

We accept him! We accept him! One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!

I thought his birthday was yesterday?

either way, Happy Birthday!!! hope u had a blast!

fwiw, 9 years ago the actual date of my birthday became pretty irrelevant. 9/11 became its own week (and at the time its own month),and none of the days of which seemed particularly appropriate for celebrating.

At the time it seemed like we would never celebrate anything ever again, let alone anything as insignificant as a birthday...

fwiw, 9 years ago the actual date of my birthday became pretty irrelevant. 9/11 became its own week (and at the time its own month),and none of the days of which seemed particularly appropriate for celebrating.

At the time it seemed like we would never celebrate anything ever again, let alone anything as insignificant as a birthday...

I can relate, my anniversary is today and I will never forget.

All kidding aside the week is one of its own. When my wife and I got married in 2002 we had a moment of silence to reflect on the events of 9/11.

Wait a second, you a Virgo too?! Hell yeah, Virgos, here is to our parents getting it on during the cold winter months!